Julian Assange : we have proof that the Clinton camp is rigging the election...

wikileakcreeps are an anti-American terrorist organization.

of course there is nothing to reveal about our electoral process that we don't already know.

you emo idjits are such suckers for your anti hillary agenda.

believing the election was rigged will be so comforting for you losers come november. :itsok:
Wikileaks is a terrorist organization?

Wikileaks / Assange have not called for the deaths of all whites and cops....danced after the assassination of cops, taunted cops after their commrades were murdered, violated a moment of silence for slain cops, has not chased down / attacked / bloodied the supporters of their opposing political party, has not declared they will overthrow the govt/US if they don't get what they want...like BLM has.

Rest assured, if Wikileaks / Assange had done so they would have been invited to the WH and praised by Obama as he did BLM...TWICE.

It is obvious your definition of 'terrorism' is exposing the DNC / Hillary for their Anti-Semitic, Anti-black, Anti-woman, Anti-Christian, violence-supporting / inciting, election-rigging beliefs and practices.

There are a lot of people who will say that American politics is no dirtier or nastier than in the past, but what we're seeing now is on a whole new level.

The leveraging of technology - whether it's hacking or blogging or whatever - has brought us to a point where there are now significant structural threats to our democracy.

There are a lot of people who will say that American politics is no dirtier or nastier than in the past, but what we're seeing now is on a whole new level.

The leveraging of technology - whether it's hacking or blogging or whatever - has brought us to a point where there are now significant structural threats to our democracy.

Assange can say whatever he wants. He has nothing; just like the GOP

There are a lot of people who will say that American politics is no dirtier or nastier than in the past, but what we're seeing now is on a whole new level. The leveraging of technology - whether it's hacking or blogging or whatever - has brought us to a point where there are now significant structural threats to our democracy.
I would guess that's correct, but we've already seen internal campaign communications released, and there seems to be general agreement that the Russians are actively hacking.

So now we've begun to see - and we'll no doubt continue to see - the disruptive weaponization of tech in our politics, that's the new level we've reached. And it doesn't need to even be limited to our shores.

Sad that Julian Assange, who hates America, is being praised as a hero

Proof is proof.

I doubt he has it.

I also doubt your brain works more than 4 hours a day.
Of course you "doubt" he has proof.
You're a fucking Hillary ass licker.
Assange has 'PROVED!' everything he says he will EVERY FUCKING TIME!
That's why the fucking Hillary ass lickers like youreslf are constantly holding your breath that this will be the day he puts an end to the fucking Clinton political nightmare the country is suffering from once and for all.

There are a lot of people who will say that American politics is no dirtier or nastier than in the past, but what we're seeing now is on a whole new level. The leveraging of technology - whether it's hacking or blogging or whatever - has brought us to a point where there are now significant structural threats to our democracy.
I would guess that's correct, but we've already seen internal campaign communications released, and there seems to be general agreement that the Russians are actively hacking.

So now we've begun to see - and we'll no doubt continue to see - the disruptive weaponization of tech in our politics, that's the new level we've reached. And it doesn't need to even be limited to our shores.
For CHRIST's SAKE everyone!
Two Inuit high school kids with a burned out 286 were able to hack into Hillary's 'high tech' campaign server!
The old bitch has proven she is willing to be 100% transparent letting the entire world know when she takes a leak.

What always continues to humor me is that people continue to put things into computers when they know full and well it can be hacked. If you have something you don’t want to be found, use a pen, use paper, and transmit it that way. With all of the different platforms out there; you can do a lot better job of securing your information.

I think it was the leader of Intel (whose name escapes me at this time) who once wrote that “Only the paranoid survive”

This should be interesting. The public already knows that Clinton is dirty. Now Assange will drive home the message.

Julian Assange : we have proof that the Clinton camp is rigging the election,we will release it soon

To be honest, I'm tired of listening to him make these claims and then never actually doing anything. If you have something Mr.Assange, put it on the table or STFU. You aren't helping as it is.

This should be interesting. The public already knows that Clinton is dirty. Now Assange will drive home the message.

Julian Assange : we have proof that the Clinton camp is rigging the election,we will release it soon

We have been watching Bernie get stabbed in the back since he threw his hat in the ring. This just confirms what we have been watching all along.

I agree, I hate his policies and think he's nuts........but he should have had a fair contest....Democrats never want a level playing field

All due respect, neither do Republicans.

Sure they do......bush would hav ed been the nominee.

Gerrymandering *cough*

No one but Clinton Bootlickers are surprised by this. Look at how they rigged the Democratic Party Nomination process. Stay vigilant folks. The Clintons are involved.

Assange has EVERYTHING.

That's the beauty of his 'data dumps'. What Candy either can't see or ignores is that ASSANGE isn't saying anything - he doesn't have to.

HE IS LETTING THE DEMOCRATS - IN THEIR OWN E-MAILS AND THEIR OWN VOICES (AUDIO FILES) DO ALL THE TALKING.

The very same liberal Americans that are defending the authors of these Anti-Semitic, Anti-Christian, Anti-blacks, Anti-women, violence-inciting e-mails / voice messages are the very ones those they are defending were talking about and making fun of...but are too blind / brainwashed, 'un-sophosticated' (as FBI director likes to call STUPID people) to see / care.

Instead of being mad at / disgusted by their party's authors / offenders of this disgusting stuff, they seek to pull an 'Obama' by blaming the Russians, blaming Wasserman Schultz, blaming Trump, blaming EVERYONE for the HACKING & RELEASE of the e-mails & files while claiming to be the 'victim' here rather than being held accountable for the damning CONTENT of all their OWN released files.

The Russians?
They only did what the incompetent, national security-threatening Hillary / DNC LET them do. It is ironic how Hillary's 'reset button' just got rammed up her arse as she was 'violated' by the Russians a THIRD time now.

She can't even protect her own e-mail...she failed to protect the lives of 4 Americans she let needlessly die...and the point was just driven home, considering these 2 facts, that she can't be trusted to protect the country or our national security.

So she and the DNC are refusing to accept any personal accountability while trying to blame anyone else!

Rabid partisans and morons are actually buying it.

FACT: If Hillary / Dems had not said it / done it (1st) Assange really wouldn't have anything. They did!!!!

FACT: If Hillary / the DNC were at all COMPETENT handling classified / e-mails and were capable of protecting secrets Assange / the Russians would have nothing. They aren't / can't, as Assange proved.

The ONLY ones to blame for this latest Hillary / DNC scandal are Hillary & the DNC!

Last edited:
No one but Clinton Bootlickers are surprised by this. Look at how they rigged the Democratic Party Nomination process. Stay vigilant folks. The Clintons are involved.
How do you know you can trust people that commit crimes?
I don't blame you for being scared.....all you democrats should.....
I am not a democrat....That is your fallacy of opinion........
You sure are....

Perception, it's a bitch.....

How do you know you can trust people that commit crimes?
I don't blame you for being scared.....all you democrats should.....
I am not a democrat....That is your fallacy of opinion........
You sure are....

Perception, it's a bitch.....
Then stopped fucking around with bitches..

He doesn't have it or he would release it already. He is just getting another 5 minutes of fame. He is starting to be the Oliver Stone of the internet.

right, there is no there there, just as there was really never any legit scandal with hillary.

assange has "something" to imply something about something... oh isn't hillz awful.

the law breaker hacker spy will let the dumbo parrots know just what artful smear to make of this new info.

much like criminals perpetuated artful smears out of lawful secretary of state correspondence...

o_O

dumbo parrots are dumb BWGD?

In a BBC report, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was quoted as saying WikiLeaks' actions are "an attack on the international community, the alliances and partnerships, the conventions and negotiations that safeguard global security and advance economic prosperity."

Julian Assange Wikileaks Scandal: This is Why He Must Be Brought to Justice

Forum List

Back