Julian Assange : we have proof that the Clinton camp is rigging the election...

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This should be interesting. The public already knows that Clinton is dirty. Now Assange will drive home the message.

Julian Assange : we have proof that the Clinton camp is rigging the election,we will release it soon

Oh boy.....

Let's see if he waits until say....October 15th.

That would really destroy our electoral process altogether.

Julian revealed that Crooked Hillary stole the primary from Crazy Bernie, yet The Rachel "Blinky" Maddow lookalike Cooper Anderson and others in the Democrat/MSM establishment keeps trying to attack the messenger.

What is hilarious is Crooked Hillary and Crazy Bernie allude to Citizens United in a negative manner although Crooked Hillary was able to receive millions because of Citizens United, but meanwhile their own organization is far more corrupt. And they are both silent about it.

Last edited:
Julian revealed that Crooked Hillary stole the primary from Crazy Bernie, yet The Rachel "Blinky" Maddow lookalike Cooper Anderson and others in the Democrat/MSM establishment keeps trying to attack the messenger.

That's the job of the propagandist.

wikileakcreeps are an anti-American terrorist organization.

of course there is nothing to reveal about our electoral process that we don't already know.

you emo idjits are such suckers for your anti hillary agenda.

believing the election was rigged will be so comforting for you losers come november. :itsok:

wikileakcreeps are an anti-American terrorist organization.

of course there is nothing to reveal about our electoral process that we don't already know.

you emo idjits are such suckers for your anti hillary agenda.

believing the election was rigged will be so comforting for you losers come november. :itsok:

How is wikileaks "antiAmerican?" It seems to me that there could not be anything quintessentially American than shining sunlight on our corrupt government .

Yes, we know these elections are rigged. Why else would Obama fight every effort to clean them up? However, knowing is one thing, but having irrefutable proof to bang over the heads of low information boobs like you is another.

Hacked for more than a year..rush Limbaugh us rights, democrats reward and like failure......a fucking year??????
If that comes out about a republican, we fire people, that's atrocious

This should be interesting. The public already knows that Clinton is dirty. Now Assange will drive home the message.

Julian Assange : we have proof that the Clinton camp is rigging the election,we will release it soon

We have been watching Bernie get stabbed in the back since he threw his hat in the ring. This just confirms what we have been watching all along.

He doesn't have it or he would release it already. He is just getting another 5 minutes of fame. He is starting to be the Oliver Stone of the internet.

We have been watching Bernie get stabbed in the back since he threw his hat in the ring. This just confirms what we have been watching all along.

I agree, I hate his policies and think he's nuts........but he should have had a fair contest....Democrats never want a level playing field

I agree, I hate his policies and think he's nuts........but he should have had a fair contest....Democrats never want a level playing field

All due respect, neither do Republicans.

All due respect, neither do Republicans.

Sure they do......bush would hav ed been the nominee.

Sad that Julian Assange, who hates America, is being praised as a hero
Sad that Assange is being treated like the 'villain' and Libs are playing the part of the 'victim' while Assange releases all Hillary's/the DNC's Anti-Semitic, Anti-Black, Anti-Woman, Anti-Religion/Christian-Bashing, violence-inciting, election-rigging admissions, directly from their own mouths, files, and e-mails!

Forum List

Back