Judicial Watch Releases Special Report: "The Rebranding of ACORN"

Hate to break it to you but some State's Attorney Generals did not agree with you.

The law is simply, if you KNOWINGLY submit a false registration you are guilty of a crime. You have stated that ACORN knew of false registrations and knowingly submitted them for Registration as legal voters.

Well no, I did not. I have no idea if ACORN "knowingly" did anything. Neither do you.

But feel free to show some evidence for your claims - I work in election politics and I know you're very wrong about this one.

You said this.
The way those campaigns are run, ACORN hires a bunch of unemployed people for a short time. Each of them is sent out each day, unsupervised, and told to come back at the end of the day with all the registrations they've collected. (They're not allowed, legally, to set a "quota" of registrations per day, but they'll fire anyone who doesn't get around 10 a day). At the end of the day, the staff is legally obliged to turn EVERY SINGLE REGISTRATION to the county clerk's office - even if they're clearly fake.

Which is it? Or are you claiming that knowingly filing a false registration to vote is not a crime?

For organizations like ACORN, NOT turning in every registration card they get is a FELONY.

That is what I'm saying. Anything else exists in your imagination alone.

Still haven't gotten the cranial-rectal inversion taken care of I see?

Awwww it's cute the way you just talking out of your asshole like that.

ACORN was a target.

So are you.
I'm an armed target that fires back. Learn it, know it, Live it.

Even better. ACORN is a NUT and so are you!

That's okay, I'm armed too and I know how to shoot. However, you nut, the target I was alluding to was one of propaganda.

Well no, I did not. I have no idea if ACORN "knowingly" did anything. Neither do you.

But feel free to show some evidence for your claims - I work in election politics and I know you're very wrong about this one.

You said this.
The way those campaigns are run, ACORN hires a bunch of unemployed people for a short time. Each of them is sent out each day, unsupervised, and told to come back at the end of the day with all the registrations they've collected. (They're not allowed, legally, to set a "quota" of registrations per day, but they'll fire anyone who doesn't get around 10 a day). At the end of the day, the staff is legally obliged to turn EVERY SINGLE REGISTRATION to the county clerk's office - even if they're clearly fake.

Which is it? Or are you claiming that knowingly filing a false registration to vote is not a crime?

For organizations like ACORN, NOT turning in every registration card they get is a FELONY.

No comment on the thousands they just filled out for shits and giggles?

How so? Link?

There's no law that defines "Tampering with the Registration Process".

How so? Link?

What is "ID Fraud"? Link?

What "mess" had to get "straightened out"?

No matter how much you wish for it, door-to-door voter registration isn't illegal, and never will be.

How about addressing the points ion the OP. Read the Link.

Recent Fraud

State Year Details
AR 1998 A contractor with ACORN-affiliated Project Vote was arrested for falsifying about 400 voter registration cards.
CO 2005 Two ex-ACORN employees were convicted in Denver of perjury for submitting false voter registrations.
2004 An ACORN employee admitted to forging signatures and registering three of her friends to vote 40 times.
CT 2008 The New York Post reported that ACORN submitted a voter registration card for a 7-year-old Bridgeport girl. Another 8,000 cards from the same city will be scrutinized for possible fraud.
FL 2009 In September, 11 ACORN workers were accused of forging voter registration applications in Miami-Dade County during the last election. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the state attorney’s office scoured hundreds of suspicious applications provided by ACORN and found 197 of 260 contained personal ID information that did not match any living person.
2008 Election officials in Brevard County have given prosecutors more than 23 suspect registrations from ACORN. The state's Division of Elections is also investigating complaints in Orange and Broward Counties.
2004 A Florida Department of Law Enforcement spokesman said ACORN was “singled out” among suspected voter registration groups for a 2004 wage initiative because it was “the common thread” in the agency’s fraud investigations.
IN 2008 Election officials in Indiana have thrown out more than 4,000 ACORN-submitted voter registrations after finding they had identical handwriting and included the names of many deceased Indianans, and even the name of a fast food restaurant.
MI 2008 Clerks in Detroit found a "sizeable number of duplicate and fraudulent [voter] applications" from the Michigan branch of ACORN. Those applications have been turned over to the U.S. Attorney's office for investigation.
2004 The Detroit Free Press reported that “overzealous or unscrupulous campaign workers in several Michigan counties are under investigation for voter-registration fraud, suspected of attempting to register nonexistent people or forging applications for already-registered voters.” ACORN-affiliate Project Vote was one of two groups suspected of turning in the documents.
MO 2008 Nearly 400 ACORN-submitted registrations in Kansas City have been rejected due to duplication or fake information.
2007 Four ACORN employees were indicted in Kansas City for charges including identity theft and filing false registrations during the 2006 election.
2006 Eight ACORN employees in St. Louis were indicted on federal election fraud charges. Each of the eight faces up to five years in prison for forging signatures and submitting false information.
2003 Of 5,379 voter registration cards ACORN submitted in St. Louis, only 2,013 of those appeared to be valid. At least 1,000 are believed to be attempts to register voters illegally.

Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::

Let me help you out a little, maybe you'll understand a little better.

ACORN, along with a number of affiliated organizations, works to register low-income people to vote. I understand that that concept is repugnant to you (because they don't vote the way you think they should), but it's not against the law, and many would say that it's a good thing.

Now, which is more likely? An international conspiracy, involving thousands of people, or a bunch of lazy canvassers filling out fake registration cards in a Denny's and spending the rest of their shift playing video games at home? Once again, I'll come back to my police analogy - it's pretty much a given that there are plenty of corrupt cops, everywhere. Is that the fault of all the police departments across the country as a whole, or the few bad cops themselves?

It's a total Fail. The "Incompetent Defense". Cool! Keep Paying Us while We Screw up Government Regulatory Agencies, overwhelming them with utter Bullshit, just make sure you spell out names right on the check. Who are you kidding? Get your Ass to a Government Office and Fill out the Damn Voter Registration Application. It is not Rocket Science. I know how proud you are of wasting Federal Money. I am really sorry for raining on your Scam.

How about addressing the points ion the OP. Read the Link.

Recent Fraud

State Year Details
AR 1998 A contractor with ACORN-affiliated Project Vote was arrested for falsifying about 400 voter registration cards.
CO 2005 Two ex-ACORN employees were convicted in Denver of perjury for submitting false voter registrations.
2004 An ACORN employee admitted to forging signatures and registering three of her friends to vote 40 times.
CT 2008 The New York Post reported that ACORN submitted a voter registration card for a 7-year-old Bridgeport girl. Another 8,000 cards from the same city will be scrutinized for possible fraud.
FL 2009 In September, 11 ACORN workers were accused of forging voter registration applications in Miami-Dade County during the last election. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the state attorney’s office scoured hundreds of suspicious applications provided by ACORN and found 197 of 260 contained personal ID information that did not match any living person.
2008 Election officials in Brevard County have given prosecutors more than 23 suspect registrations from ACORN. The state's Division of Elections is also investigating complaints in Orange and Broward Counties.
2004 A Florida Department of Law Enforcement spokesman said ACORN was “singled out” among suspected voter registration groups for a 2004 wage initiative because it was “the common thread” in the agency’s fraud investigations.
IN 2008 Election officials in Indiana have thrown out more than 4,000 ACORN-submitted voter registrations after finding they had identical handwriting and included the names of many deceased Indianans, and even the name of a fast food restaurant.
MI 2008 Clerks in Detroit found a "sizeable number of duplicate and fraudulent [voter] applications" from the Michigan branch of ACORN. Those applications have been turned over to the U.S. Attorney's office for investigation.
2004 The Detroit Free Press reported that “overzealous or unscrupulous campaign workers in several Michigan counties are under investigation for voter-registration fraud, suspected of attempting to register nonexistent people or forging applications for already-registered voters.” ACORN-affiliate Project Vote was one of two groups suspected of turning in the documents.
MO 2008 Nearly 400 ACORN-submitted registrations in Kansas City have been rejected due to duplication or fake information.
2007 Four ACORN employees were indicted in Kansas City for charges including identity theft and filing false registrations during the 2006 election.
2006 Eight ACORN employees in St. Louis were indicted on federal election fraud charges. Each of the eight faces up to five years in prison for forging signatures and submitting false information.
2003 Of 5,379 voter registration cards ACORN submitted in St. Louis, only 2,013 of those appeared to be valid. At least 1,000 are believed to be attempts to register voters illegally.

Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::

Let me help you out a little, maybe you'll understand a little better.

ACORN, along with a number of affiliated organizations, works to register low-income people to vote. I understand that that concept is repugnant to you (because they don't vote the way you think they should), but it's not against the law, and many would say that it's a good thing.

Now, which is more likely? An international conspiracy, involving thousands of people, or a bunch of lazy canvassers filling out fake registration cards in a Denny's and spending the rest of their shift playing video games at home? Once again, I'll come back to my police analogy - it's pretty much a given that there are plenty of corrupt cops, everywhere. Is that the fault of all the police departments across the country as a whole, or the few bad cops themselves?

It's a total Fail. The "Incompetent Defense". Cool! Keep Paying Us while We Screw up Government Regulatory Agencies, overwhelming them with utter Bullshit, just make sure you spell out names right on the check. Who are you kidding? Get your Ass to a Government Office and Fill out the Damn Voter Registration Application. It is not Rocket Science. I know how proud you are of wasting Federal Money. I am really sorry for raining on your Scam.

It's the law.

And I don't work for ACORN, I don't know why you're getting personal.

Wow, some of you guys really do live in highly selective edited version of reality!
Still haven't gotten the cranial-rectal inversion taken care of I see?

Awwww it's cute the way you just talking out of your asshole like that.

ACORN was a target.

So are you.

ACORN was Targeted now? :lol:

The convictions don't mean anything, right? The tip of the Iceberg from where I sit. So What exactly did you see, Blind Boo? Tell us.

You said this.

Wrong, YOU stated that they turn them in even if they KNOW they are false. Turning in false registrations is illegal.

You said this.

Wrong, YOU stated that they turn them in even if they KNOW they are false. Turning in false registrations is illegal.

No matter how much you repeat that, it won't become true.

Obviously some people don't comprehend life in the poor world.

"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."

" If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

"Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power."

-George Orwell

George Orwell Quotes - Quotes by the famous author George Orwell

And here I thought torture was a VALUABLE means of getting information, like the stuff that led to the finding and killing of Osama Bin Laden.

We are in agreement about Torture, just not in where the line is crossed. How many were tortured by your definition since 2001? Start there.

by Katrina vanden Heuvel

On Christmas Eve, buried on page A24 of my edition of the New York Times, was this story: "The controversial community organizing group Acorn has not broken any laws in the last five years, according to a Congressional Research Service report released Tuesday evening."

Indeed, the CRS report—requested in September by House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers and House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank—finds no instances in which ACORN "violated the terms of federal funding in the last five years," and no instances of individuals allegedly registered to vote improperly by ACORN "attempting to vote at the polls."

More: The Nation: ACORN's Vindication: Too Little, Too Late : NPR

Obviously some people don't comprehend life in the poor world.

If you need to scam to make a living, try something new. Learn a necessary skill. That is the real world. Accomplish something that benefits others.

by Katrina vanden Heuvel

On Christmas Eve, buried on page A24 of my edition of the New York Times, was this story: "The controversial community organizing group Acorn has not broken any laws in the last five years, according to a Congressional Research Service report released Tuesday evening."

Indeed, the CRS report—requested in September by House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers and House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank—finds no instances in which ACORN "violated the terms of federal funding in the last five years," and no instances of individuals allegedly registered to vote improperly by ACORN "attempting to vote at the polls."

More: The Nation: ACORN's Vindication: Too Little, Too Late : NPR

Yeah, you are so right, ACORN and NPR are so good at spending Other Peoples Money. Couldn't run a Kool-Aid Stand in the green, but so qualified in diverting Federal Tax Dollars. All this, and yet not capable of submitting an honest Voter Registration Application. Shit. Let's just put them in charge of the Federal Reserve. How about an Auto Maker and an Airline too. I mean their intentions are so Pure and all. We could call the Airline "Every Where You Don't Want To Go Airline". We could Call the Auto Manufacturer "Guaranteed To Not Start Automobiles". How about a Copper Mine, seeing as we are into Fiction. Francisco d'Anconia Copper Mines. There you go, ACORN is good fiction. America Cannot wipe It's Ass without ACORN. We can't fill out a Tax Return, We can't hold on to a home we never should have bought in the first place with out ACORN. We can't live without Nadler too I guess. Good One. :):):)

Yeah, you are so right, ACORN and NPR are so good at spending Other Peoples Money. Couldn't run a Kool-Aid Stand in the green, but so qualified in diverting Federal Tax Dollars. All this, and yet not capable of submitting an honest Voter Registration Application. Shit. Let's just put them in charge of the Federal Reserve. How about an Auto Maker and an Airline too. I mean their intentions are so Pure and all. We could call the Airline "Every Where You Don't Want To Go Airline". We could Call the Auto Manufacturer "Guaranteed To Not Start Automobiles". How about a Copper Mine, seeing as we are into Fiction. Francisco d'Anconia Copper Mines. There you go, ACORN is good fiction. America Cannot wipe It's Ass without ACORN. We can't fill out a Tax Return, We can't hold on to a home we never should have bought in the first place with out ACORN. We can't live without Nadler too I guess. Good One.

HypnotistSmiley.gif

I MUST TAKE MY MEDS AND GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP...

Last edited:
Yeah, you are so right, ACORN and NPR are so good at spending Other Peoples Money. Couldn't run a Kool-Aid Stand in the green, but so qualified in diverting Federal Tax Dollars. All this, and yet not capable of submitting an honest Voter Registration Application. Shit. Let's just put them in charge of the Federal Reserve. How about an Auto Maker and an Airline too. I mean their intentions are so Pure and all. We could call the Airline "Every Where You Don't Want To Go Airline". We could Call the Auto Manufacturer "Guaranteed To Not Start Automobiles". How about a Copper Mine, seeing as we are into Fiction. Francisco d'Anconia Copper Mines. There you go, ACORN is good fiction. America Cannot wipe It's Ass without ACORN. We can't fill out a Tax Return, We can't hold on to a home we never should have bought in the first place with out ACORN. We can't live without Nadler too I guess. Good One.

HypnotistSmiley.gif

I MUST TAKE MY MEDS AND GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP...

Do that. Maybe you will make more sense tomorrow.

WND Exclusive EXTREMISTS ON PARADE
ACORN operative admits 'voter fraud'
'Americans are sick and tired of having the votes of law-abiding citizens canceled out'
Posted: September 13, 2011
8:55 pm Eastern

© 2011 WND

After confessing to what appears to constitute voter fraud, high-level Democratic Party insider Andrea "Andi" Pringle has abruptly quit her post as senior aide to Washington, D.C., mayor Vincent Gray.

The resignation comes as several U.S. states initiate a crackdown on voter fraud. It also comes weeks after it was reported that Lessadolla Sowers, a member of the executive board of the Tunica County, Miss., NAACP, was sentenced to five years in prison for voting 10 times in the names of other people.

Read more: ACORN operative admits 'voter fraud' ACORN operative admits 'voter fraud'

WND Exclusive EXTREMISTS ON PARADE
ACORN operative admits 'voter fraud'
'Americans are sick and tired of having the votes of law-abiding citizens canceled out'
Posted: September 13, 2011
8:55 pm Eastern

© 2011 WND

After confessing to what appears to constitute voter fraud, high-level Democratic Party insider Andrea "Andi" Pringle has abruptly quit her post as senior aide to Washington, D.C., mayor Vincent Gray.

The resignation comes as several U.S. states initiate a crackdown on voter fraud. It also comes weeks after it was reported that Lessadolla Sowers, a member of the executive board of the Tunica County, Miss., NAACP, was sentenced to five years in prison for voting 10 times in the names of other people.

Read more: ACORN operative admits 'voter fraud' ACORN operative admits 'voter fraud'

Did you bother to read your own article? Andrea Pringle has nothing to do with ACORN. WND lied, again.

According to the article, the only "tie" she has with ACORN is that she worked for Jesse Jackson's campaign in 1984, and so did ACORN.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back