Judicial Watch INVESTIGATING the death of Epstein!

Well perhaps we YET might find out what really happened to old Jeff, as I for one, do not trust a thing the FBI and director Wray says!

Billy barr put judical watch in charge of the investigation?

My understanding that Judicial Watch is nonpartisan and no one who did bad stuff is going to come out smelling like a rose. Tom Fitton and his team will see that justice is done. Prayers up that they find the truth.

I personally think the man was a narcissist who couldn't live with his history and offed himself. That he died close to a month after having been put on suicide watch for a week may influence Congress to pass a law (or not) on expectations for prisoner safety through his time of trial and victims receiving justice.

If, however, mischief was done, the Justice Department and Tom Fitton should come to the same conclusion within a few weeks. It's not fair, but I think the hammer will land on people who don't deserve to be hammered--brave and longsuffering jailers who are tasked with the keeping of prisoners from harming themselves and others while they are awaiting trials. :(

Tom Fitton investigate Democrats.

Tell that to George W. Bush, newbie.

Oh he pretended to investigate Bush??

For what....saying as Clinton did that Iraq had WMD?....Another asshole post!

Well perhaps we YET might find out what really happened to old Jeff, as I for one, do not trust a thing the FBI and director Wray says!

tRumps jail took him off suicide watch, then tRump drops the "C" bomb to deflect.
Wrong asshole His lawyer requested it....try staying current!.ABNORMALS make it up as they go!

Jeffrey Epstein removed from suicide watch at lawyers' request: report - New York Post
8 hours ago · Epstein had been meeting with his attorneys for up to 12 hours a day before they requested that he be taken off suicide watch,

tRumps jail took him off suicide watch, then tRump drops the "C" bomb to deflect.
Wrong asshole His lawyer requested it....try staying current!.ABNORMALS make it up as they go!

Jeffrey Epstein removed from suicide watch at lawyers' request: report - New York Post
8 hours ago · Epstein had been meeting with his attorneys for up to 12 hours a day before they requested that he be taken off suicide watch,

His attorney doesn't run the jail. When the lawsuits start his attorney isn't going to pay, you and I are. Place blame where it belongs.....tRumps jail.

From your link:

"He had been downgraded to “special observation status,” which required two guards to make separate checks on him every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed, a source has told Reuters.

Under the status, Epstein also was supposed to have a cellmate, a person familiar with the matter told the Journal.

His cellmate had apparently left, possibly for a court appearance or another appointment, and was not immediately replaced as required by protocol, the source told the newspaper.

In addition, the decision to remove an inmate from suicide watch would normally have to have been OK’d by the jail’s suicide prevention program coordinator and then approved by the warden, according to NBC News, which cited protocols."

A perfect outcome for tRump.

His attorney doesn't run the jail. When the lawsuits start his attorney isn't going to pay, you and I are. Place blame where it belongs.....tRumps jail.
Apparently you get dumber as you read what happened....ASSHOLE ABNORMAL!

Attorneys request, the warden authorizes or denies the request. Michael Savage found dirt on the warden. It’s on his website.

Don't they have better things to do, instead of chasing their tails.
I've been saying the same thing about Congress

Well if it wasn't for McConnell , remember he is the Grim Reaper , the House keeps making bill, but they end up in the graveyard.
As those left wing Bill's should....you truly think everyone is dumber than you!

So you think only republican bills are worth the time and effort, he is stopping all the republicans and democrats the right to vote on them.

he needs to be impeached, he is not doing his job, he doesn't get to decide what to vote on, he get to present the bills and the senate gets to vote.

He is not a 1 man Senate.

Why you dumb fuck Harry Reed was sitting on over 300 Bill's sent to him

Nearly 400 House bills stuck in Senate limbo | TheHill
May 27, 2016 · That leaves just shy of 400 House bills stuck in the Senate chamber. ... more than 300 House bills awaiting action by the end of the session, accord
I love bitch slapping this Muslim terrorist lover!

Why does every leftist try to tie this to Trump? They seem to forget that Trump AIDED the initial prosecution of Epstein in Florida. If there was anything on Trump, it would have come out then. Period. Trump gains nothing with Epstein's death. The Clintons have the most to gain. See, it's not that hard when you actually think......

Don't they have better things to do, instead of chasing their tails.

I've been saying the same thing about Congress

Well if it wasn't for McConnell , remember he is the Grim Reaper , the House keeps making bill, but they end up in the graveyard.

Just because stupid goes in, doesn't mean stupid has to be let out.

Apparently you get dumber as you read what happened....ASSHOLE ABNORMAL!

Attack mode when your back is against the wall.

Billy barr put judical watch in charge of the investigation?

Do a more HONEST JOB than the FBI or DOJ!!!

I generally don't agree with the positions of JW but I do agree with this. I may disagree with them but I find them more trustworthy than the FBI or DOJ.

Tom Fitton is doing a lot of heavy lifting!
pcvFnK2.jpg

Good on him , and thank you! :2up:

Tom Fitton is helping the patriots.

That is a good thing! Bless

Forum List

Back