Judging Obama's Handling of the Budget and the Economy Fairly

Idiot, quote me saying Bush caused all of it.

You can't because I didn't say that.

You said......

"2009 budget submitted by Bush in 2008 had 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit..."

So you lied, right?

Bush did submit 2009 budget in 2008, that is a FACT, BUT THATS NOT THE SAME AS SAYING HE CAUSED ALL OF IT.

Why does the same shit need to be explained multiple times to you?

Bush did submit 2009 budget in 2008

And how many appropriations bills did Congress give him to sign?

Why does the same shit need to be explained multiple times to you?

Your lies are "explaining shit to me"? LOL!

what part of this do you STILL not understand?

Bush did submit 2009 budget in 2008, that is a FACT, BUT THATS NOT THE SAME AS SAYING HE CAUSED ALL OF THE DEFICIT.

If you DO understand, then what the fuck am I lying about?

I'm sorry that I'm not putting all the responsibility for FY2009 spending on Bush's head and ignoring Obama.

Now you go on whining about how it's all so unfair.

Idiot, it’s not a binary option you don’t have to blame anyone for budget components they didn’t cause.

Psst do you know what debt is? The sum of annual deficits.

2009 budget submitted by Bush in 2008 had 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit...how exactly did Obama cause that???

This myth has been debunked hundreds of times on this board. The Dem-controlled Congress jacked up spending for the final fiscal year. Bush threatened to veto it, so the Dems held most off on most of it until Obama could sign it, which he did almost as soon as he took office. Go look at whose signature is on most of that spending.

Lol you don’t know wtf you are talking about.

Half of 2009 deficit was not due to spending it was due to reciepts that fell through the floor as economy was in recession.

The other half was stiff like unemployment benefits increases from people getting laid off en-mass and TARP, a BUSH administration bill.

The second TARP bill was Obama, not W.

And just to be clear, you blame Clinton, not W for the 2001 recession, that's what you're saying

TARP was Bush's bill.

Is this too tough to look up? Or are you too helpless to do that??

The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is a program of the United States government to purchase toxic assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008.

Troubled Asset Relief Program - Wikipedia

Try reading it again, government school educated reading failure. I crayon colored it in to help you. Sound it out and see if you can get there. Your lips are moving. That's OK if it helps though. Tarp II was an add on to the budget. That $100 billion was on Obama. That still leaves W with $1.2 trillion

There was no “TARP 2”, there was HALFING from 800B to 400B of the original TARP under 2010 Dodd-Frank bill.

Quit making up bullshit.

That idiot Obama and the Dirty Democrats ran the government without a budget for 4 years so that they could hide their corruption.

Obama funneled taxpayer money off to his pals in the Dem party who then donated some of it back to their campaigns. His corruption is a stain on our great country.
And as compensation you shall showcase Rump's corruption as a medal of your great country.

What most attribute to Bush spending was actually the democratically-controlled congress of 2006.
There was no Democratically controlled Congress of 2006.

Wrong. Democrats took both houses in the 2006 elections. Then they spent money like it was going out of style.

I blame W for sure for deficit spending too. He vetoed none of it. It's both parties. W, Obama, tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to
Then I am correct. If the Dems won both houses the November 2006 elections then they did not control Congress in 2006.
Not only did Bush not veto any additional spending in 2007 and 2008, he demanded and got more tax cuts, so he wasn't a impotent as you liars claim.
Thats your point? Seriously? Its obvious what he meant

This myth has been debunked hundreds of times on this board. The Dem-controlled Congress jacked up spending for the final fiscal year. Bush threatened to veto it, so the Dems held most off on most of it until Obama could sign it, which he did almost as soon as he took office. Go look at whose signature is on most of that spending.

Half of 2009 deficit was not due to spending it was due to reciepts that fell through the floor as economy was in recession.

The other half was stiff like unemployment benefits increases from people getting laid off en-mass and TARP, a BUSH administration bill.

And just to be clear, you blame Clinton, not W for the 2001 recession, that's what you're saying

TARP was Bush's bill.

The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is a program of the United States government to purchase toxic assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008.

Try reading it again, government school educated reading failure. I crayon colored it in to help you. Sound it out and see if you can get there. Your lips are moving. That's OK if it helps though. Tarp II was an add on to the budget. That $100 billion was on Obama. That still leaves W with $1.2 trillion

There was no “TARP 2”, there was HALFING from 800B to 400B of the original TARP under 2010 Dodd-Frank bill.

Quit making up bullshit.
Google tarp 2, lazy ass

TARP was Bush's bill.

Quit making up bullshit.
Google tarp 2, lazy ass

Hey dumbass what part of no TARP II do you not fucking get?

TARP is a LAW. A law requires CONGRESSIONAL VOTE and the only congressional vote on TARP after initial bill was contained in 2010 Dodd Frank. This law did NOT expand TARP, it SHRUNK IT (which of course you will never credit Obama for)

Last edited:

TARP was Bush's bill.

Quit making up bullshit.
Google tarp 2, lazy ass

TARP is a LAW. A law requires CONGRESSIONAL VOTE and the only congressional vote on TARP after initial bill was contained in 2010 Dodd Frank. This law did NOT expand TARP, it SHRUNK IT (which of course you will never credit Obama for)

"TARP II" was nothing but media speculation in 2009, when the extent of the damage in financial sector was not a known.
God youre stupid. You just got done blaming w for the 2009 bugget and tarp ... passed by the democrat congress. Youre a shifty lying hypocrite who blames reps for everything and dems for nothing while they have the same policies

TARP was Bush's bill.

Quit making up bullshit.
Google tarp 2, lazy ass

"TARP II" was nothing but media speculation in 2009, when the extent of the damage in financial sector was not a known.
God youre stupid. You just got done blaming w for the 2009 bugget and tarp ... passed by the democrat congress. Youre a shifty lying hypocrite who blames reps for everything and dems for nothing while they have the same policies

Bullshit, I didn't blame Bush for all of the 2009 deficit. My only point was that it COULD NOT POSSIBLY be Obama's fault.

I blamed Bush for the components of that deficit that were a direct result of his policies - tax-cuts, wars, medicaid part D and TARP.

Equally I blame Obama for the components of the deficit that were a result of his policies - Stimulus.

10-10-12bud_rev2-28-13-f1.jpg

How is that not a fair approach?

Last edited:

Quit making up bullshit.
Google tarp 2, lazy ass

Bullshit, I didn't blame Bush for all of the 2009 deficit. My only point was that it COULD NOT POSSIBLY be Obama's fault.

I blamed Bush for the components of that deficit that were a direct result of his policies - tax-cuts, wars, medicaid part D and TARP.

Equally I blame Obama for the components of the deficit that were a result of his policies - Stimulus.

Lets start with an obvious one. You blame w for medicare part d but not obama for obamacare. You don't blame obama for all the regs he implemented or for stagnating business investment because he constantly changed the rules on us

Quit making up bullshit.
Google tarp 2, lazy ass

Lets start with an obvious one. You blame w for medicare part d but not obama for obamacare. You don't blame obama for all the regs he implemented or for stagnating business investment because he constantly changed the rules on us

facepalm.jpeg

1. There was no Obamacare spending in 2009.

2. Obamacare, unlike most Republican spending and tax-cutting is PAID FOR. So no, I don't blame Obama for passing FISCALLY SANE policy.

CBO10yeargraph.jpg

3. If you could put your wishy-washy "regs" into a quantifiable relationship with the federal budget I certainly would consider it.

What most attribute to Bush spending was actually the democratically-controlled congress of 2006.

Wrong. Democrats took both houses in the 2006 elections. Then they spent money like it was going out of style.

I blame W for sure for deficit spending too. He vetoed none of it. It's both parties. W, Obama, tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to
Then I am correct. If the Dems won both houses the November 2006 elections then they did not control Congress in 2006.
Not only did Bush not veto any additional spending in 2007 and 2008, he demanded and got more tax cuts, so he wasn't a impotent as you liars claim.

Gotta laugh at you lying POSs. You damn well know what I meant by the 2006 Congress, we mark congresses and presidencies by their ELECTIONS, fool. The Democrats spent like wildfire, they caused the banking melt-down with Barney Frank at the helm, and they set the preamble for all that came after, and you have the GALL to try to write it off as all Bush's fault because he was a jerk too that couldn't control them. Trying to control democrats is like trying to control a school full of 6 year old ADHD children!

Gotta laugh at you lying POSs. You damn well know what I meant by the 2006 Congress, we mark congresses and presidencies by their ELECTIONS, fool. The Democrats spent like wildfire, they caused the banking melt-down with Barney Frank at the helm, and they set the preamble for all that came after, and you have the GALL to try to write it off as all Bush's fault because he was a jerk too that couldn't control them. Trying to control democrats is like trying to control a school full of 6 year old ADHD children!

Amazing how liar POS like you call other people lying POS.

The only major thing Democrats spent on in 2007 and 2008 over baseline was Bush administration requested TARP.

facepalm.jpeg

Obamacare, unlike most Republican spending and tax-cutting is PAID FOR. So no, I don't blame Obama for passing FISCALLY SANE policy.

:21: :777: :badgrin: :haha: :laugh2: :laugh: :laughing0301: :lmao: :no_text11:

Good one! You've just set a new record for absolute bullshit spin!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The only major thing Democrats spent on in 2007 and 2008 over baseline was Bush administration requested TARP.

Right. See previous chart from the Fed itself. Dems spent nothing, they control the spending, that's why the debt went from 9 to 14 trillion under that Congress!

Right. See previous chart from the Fed itself. Dems spent nothing, they control the spending, that's why the debt went from 9 to 14 trillion under that Congress!

Dummy debt did not go up because Democrats are Democrats, it went up for specific REASONS.

Number one reason is Great Recession, which undercut revenues to the tune of 400 Billion and increased spending by another 100-200B just in 2009. When people get laid off en-mass government has to spend more on unemployment, health insurance, food stamps etc.

There were also Bush's tax-cuts that undercut revenues even further 100-200B.

And yes there was spending - Stimulus 780B.

So you can take your "9 to 14 Trillion" and shove it up your ass.

facepalm.jpeg

Obamacare, unlike most Republican spending and tax-cutting is PAID FOR. So no, I don't blame Obama for passing FISCALLY SANE policy.

:21: :777: :badgrin: :haha: :laugh2: :laugh: :laughing0301: :lmao: :no_text11:

Good one! You've just set a new record for absolute bullshit spin!

STFU clown.

Obamacare was paid for with spending cuts and taxes, that's a FACT.

Disagree? You better have some actual evidence Congressional Budget Office is wrong. Little retard emoji's is not going to cut it.

Forum List

Back