Judge tosses Trump suit v. United States over the raid

I don't know, why don't you ask any high profile citizen why they are reluctant to speak out in a kangaroo court ?? That's what representing lawyers that are paid huge big buck's are for. He's not hiding, he's just being a wise former President, and a wise CEO.

If Trump was wise, he wouldn't have sabotaged his presidency and reelection. He doesn't want to be president. He wants your money.

Everything they are attempting to do in order to stop Trump from running, just goes to show that they are terrified at being revealed in the ways that Elon Musk has been revealing them recently.

Trump is now attacking Elon Musk who is just another dick. Trump never knows when to shut up and say nothing.

Tried responding, but the formatting got screwed up... Oh well.

No problem. Do you feel strongly in support of the US Constitution and the American way? We certainly aren't perfect, but for the most part we're decent and patriotic.

No problem. Do you feel strongly in support of the US Constitution and the American way? We certainly aren't perfect, but for the most part we're decent and patriotic.

Just more fear mongering, and attempt's to not let Trump near the evidence against their aces again, but that's ok because that jewel Hunter Biden is going to bring it all down to the ground.

Obviously she did. And then the higher court rules on her decision in the negative. But her decision to invoke equitable jurisdiction in this particular case was still novel.

And you remain a dimwit.

Not really...

She just got it totally wrong.

I mean, completely.

Pryor was ruthless.

Tell the truth....you thought Sullivan was "a loose cannon"

Oh, the Irony.

Not really...

She just got it totally wrong.

I mean, completely.

Pryor was ruthless.

Tell the truth....you thought Sullivan was "a loose cannon"

Oh, the Irony.
I am indifferent to your blather.

She ruled. A higher court said, “nope. You can’t assume equitable jurisdiction on that basis.” Of they were a bit petulant in how they couched the basis for their reversal, shame on them. But it’s irrelevant.

The appellate court said, “nope. No jurisdiction. Dismiss it.” And so, as a lower court, she did so.

I am indifferent to your blather.

She ruled. A higher court said, “nope. You can’t assume equitable jurisdiction on that basis.” Of they were a bit petulant in how they couched the basis for their reversal, shame on them. But it’s irrelevant.

The appellate court said, “nope. No jurisdiction. Dismiss it.” And so, as a lower court, she did so.
You shouldn't be...

I'm better at this than you.

Forum List

Back