Judge tosses Trump suit v. United States over the raid

You will never know since you’re too cowardly to even try. Akin to how you support your own assertions in a discussion — not at all. :itsok:

My support for the assertion that Aileen Cannon is an asshat is dispositive.

You insist on remaining in denial.

On top of that, you want to retain the right to determine what is, or is not, a "relevant" question.

I think it entirely relevant, given your inarticulately stated outlier position and insistence that you are so good, that you answer the question about the Flynn case.

You won't, cause I've got you stapled to the floor.

It is normal practice to credit your sources. Your source is the appellate court ruling.

We already established that they disagreed with the lower court. So your ignorant post adds exactly nothing to this conversation. Your posts rarely add anything of value.

No, Cannon got bench slapped. She had zero legal authority. The Traitor wanted to close the barn door after it was open. The Search Warrant was legally executed. No person, not even lying shit faced 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Russian Loving Mango Mussolini is above the law.

Last edited:
If Trump was wise, he wouldn't have sabotaged his presidency and reelection. He doesn't want to be president. He wants your money.

Somewhere out there is a MAGGA MAGGOT using Non-Existent Money to buy the Traitor's Trading Cards they will never see, which in nutshell sums up you post.

Last edited:
No, Cannon got bench slapped. She had zero legal authority. The Traitor wa nted to close the barn door after it was open. The Search Warrant was legally executed. No person, not even lying shit faced 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Russian Loving Mango Mussolini is above the law.

Gave it a thumbs up, reported it for excessive force.

As usual DD, you remain sadly uninformed. Authority reverts to the convening authority, the U.S. Department of Justice.
DOJ has always had authority in this issue. The question was DOJ, being an independent arbiter of privileged documents, said, basically, 'trust us'. So the SM is over. Issue is moot.

That headline should read "Blow hard blows hard at other blow hard over blow hard bullsh.it, a lot of air was displaced."

Why’s that?
Because nothing about this news item matters, its two characters in a political setup being filler for newspapers. Its inconsequential to us, separate apart and unconnected to events that affect anyone outside their egos getting a good massage with public attention. Theyre playing a game and some of us arent stupid enough to learn the details and run up our clocks. Thus, all we see is air, blowing around up there. When the dust settles the only thing that we can account for is our wasted time.

But but but, I had been assured by our liberals that the judge was horrible and in the bag for Trump.
I love how you pretend Cannon has a choice in whether or not she follows the orders of a superior court.

And yes she was "in the bag for Trump" words to that effect can be found in the 11th District ruling.

Because nothing about this news item matters, its two characters in a political setup being filler for newspapers. Its inconsequential to us, separate apart and unconnected to events that affect anyone outside their egos getting a good massage with public attention. Theyre playing a game and some of us arent stupid enough to learn the details and run up our clocks. Thus, all we see is air, blowing around up there. When the dust settles the only thing that we can account for is our wasted time.
Interesting.... What's your idea of a non-wasteful event that would effect us more positively out of Washington DC these days ??

And yes she was "in the bag for Trump" words to that effect can be found in the 11th District ruling.
Ahhh, would that be the same as the left running to courts they deem favorable to get a ruling using activist judges to circumvent a law they don't like?

Ahhh, would that be the same as the left running to courts they deem favorable to get a ruling using activist judges to circumvent a law they don't like?
It would be the same if you can find any instance of that. This ruling was handed down by 2 Trump and a Bush appointee just for reference.

I’m glad I asked instead of assuming the worst! 👍

And you people said Cannon was bought and paid for. She over stepped her bounds. Cannon was clearly ass covering for the Traitor.
No. I denied the idiotic claim of many of you libtards that she was “bought and paid for.” You asshole.

She didn’t over step her bounds either. She made a ruling. Right or wrong, making eh decision was properly hers. A higher court said she was wrong. That’s all.

She was not clearly ass covering for anybody. One doesn’t cover any ass by allowing further proceedings and inspections.

And your persistent misuse of the word “traitor” shows that you are a lying scumbag motherfucking ignorant asshole.

Scuttle off, now.

Forum List

Back