judge to Occupy Boston: screw!

They will have some angry neighbors to deal with though. Yeah move those drum circles into neighborhoods. Threaten children on their way to school. Try to intimidate people going to work in the morning.

The property will be declared a nuisance and OWS will be thrown out a lot faster than they were thrown out of a public park. OWS will totally destroy the property. That's part of their intention. They destroy everything.

You have the wrong idea here, To any passerby it would look like that house down the street finally sold after sitting empty for three years. They sneak in, fix the deterioration, and move in a homeless family. They also plan to mass at properties where the family is about to be thrown out on the street. The cops HATE doing foreclosure evictions, if they become public events then they just might stop for a while.

Wouldn't that be theft?
Not much different from what they have already done.

Now, I just roll my eyes at what they do and what they want to do. They are just like spoiled children - "I don't care about anyone else just gimme, gimme, gimme!"

You have the wrong idea here, To any passerby it would look like that house down the street finally sold after sitting empty for three years. They sneak in, fix the deterioration, and move in a homeless family. They also plan to mass at properties where the family is about to be thrown out on the street. The cops HATE doing foreclosure evictions, if they become public events then they just might stop for a while.

Oh aren't you a fucking hero? If idiots like you had your way no one but the very wealthy could ever buy a home. Why do you hate the 99% so much?

You want to protest, then PROTEST, and then GO HOME! You've made your point. People have heard you. Now NIP IT!

This occupy CRAP was BS from the very start, and we also know who is behind much of it...

Occupy's 'nerve center' staffed by Soros activists.

The people have not heard you until the media shows up, the media does not show up until the cops show up. There have been protests all along that the corporate media pointedly ignored so if this is what it takes to get media coverage it's what they will do.

owssign.jpg

You want to protest, then PROTEST, and then GO HOME! You've made your point. People have heard you. Now NIP IT!

This occupy CRAP was BS from the very start, and we also know who is behind much of it...

The people have not heard you until the media shows up, the media does not show up until the cops show up. There have been protests all along that the corporate media pointedly ignored so if this is what it takes to get media coverage it's what they will do.

The Tea Party disproves your claim that in order to get media coverage you have to "Occupy" property.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It isn't a foreclosure eviction. It's a tresspass eviction.

I think OWS should do it. Not only that, but start occupying homes that already have people living in them.

In some of these squatter evictions, the cops don't evict, they bring in battering rams and dismantle the homes. Depending on the level of nuisance.

The cops destroy bank property to remove squatters? Kind of like destroying a village to save it. Still a loss for the banks, so it's all good.

There is no loss to the bank. Once a home is demolished for being a nusamce, there are all kinds of expedited provisions that happen to end the rights of a party normally available under foreclosure laws. The land can be sold for more money than it could be sold for with squatters or derelict structures. The buyer doesn't have to pay any demo costs. Those are paid by the taxpayers as a consquence of clearing a nuisance. Pass the costs onto the public, pretty much par for the OWS "gimme support me" course. Now, the bank owns the land right? The bank offers a buy build mortgage for a more expensive house that was originally there. The banks ends up making more money than it would on letting a foreclosed home sit there unsold.

Now if ENOUGH homes in a given area can be cleared, that's a huge net gain instead of being sold to a buyer who would build a new home. That parcel can be sold to a developer who will build homes or condos worth far more than the structures originally there cost. Again, the bank is the lender. Instead of a $200,000 single family home, they are mortgaging out half a million dollar condos.

Yes it is all to the good.

Did I mention that the loss on the original foreclosure is now claimed as a business loss, offsetting the huge gain on selling the new home?

The Tea Party disproves your claim that in order to get media coverage you have to "Occupy" property.

LOL it's different when it is promoted and organized by FOX news. I can't believe you even said that.

LOL it's different when it is promoted and organized by FOX news. I can't believe you even said that.

At least i didn't lie ;)

Stop letting others do your thinking for you. You look foolish.

------------------------- :bsflag:

and so begins the end of the occupado squatting. Should the denizens of cities afflicted by these asinine fools be strong enough to do the right thing, this should be over with by Christmas.

Forum List

Back