Judge rules Texas school can restict black childs hair style

Maybe it is time to give Texas to Mexico? The state has become a nest of Fascism and cruelty.

Much easier to just send you and your peers to Mexico. You spend most of your income buying dope from cartels anyway, so go live with them.. They're such hard working highly productive people I'm sure they will let you mooch off them in better style than you can here.

Maybe it is time to give Texas to Mexico? The state has become a nest of Fascism and cruelty.
1708629074397.gif

1708629173231.gif

Rules are like laws jimboliar.....to be followed.
If you don't like the rules at that school, go to another. If you don't like the laws in this country, got to....oh forgot, you are already packing up your crap.

(1) This is 2024 America.

(2) The idea of the all-American boy (short hair, plain shirt tucked in, nicely pressed Levi's that look new, and shined shoes) is long gone.

(3) Why oh why do some Texan legislators waste their time on being hair cops?

(4) Let him wear his hair (or no hair) in any way. No one cares.

I don't have a problem with a uniform hairstyle standard ...

AlienChildren.jpg

(2) The idea of the all-American boy (short hair, plain shirt tucked in, nicely pressed Levi's that look new, and shined shoes) is long gone.

I have been to Texass once and I hated it. I will never go back to the sh*t hole.

When I was being groomed to be an all-American boy, we weren't allowed to wear Levis. Then, we staged a sit-in in the 10th grade, that was in the way of the principal getting into his office. He abolished our school dress code that same day.

Forum List

Back