Judge rules John Eastman should be disbarred over efforts to overturn 2020 election

My First comment is "it's about ghod damned time".

Next is "when is the criminal trial?"?

Cali is an Orwellian society, attempting to punish academics that dare to challenge the demafasict agenda

Scary stuff, but a future we can expect if xiden wins in November

Yes, the good thing is you loons tried to get a majority of your perversions passed so y'all could do what you want with them. Got shut down, that's GREAT!
More babbling nonsense, but thanks for trying.

Cali is an Orwellian society, attempting to punish academics that dare to challenge the demafasict agenda

Scary stuff, but a future we can expect if xiden wins in November
And another RWNJ tries to co-opt Orwell!!

One of you kids really should actually read that book.

Okay, then Hunter needs his time..
This is not about 'whataboutism' or an 'eye for an eye.'

Get somebody to bring real charges with real evidence, and I am all for Hunter getting the hammer.

But that silly GOP House investigation of Huner is simply ludicrous. Where is the evidence? Where is THIS for THAT?

You produce that and I will support you all the way,

This is not about 'whataboutism' or an 'eye for an eye.'

Get somebody to bring real charges with real evidence, and I am all for Hunter getting the hammer.

But that silly GOP House investigation of Huner is simply ludicrous. Where is the evidence? Where is THIS for THAT?

You produce that and I will support you all the way,
Russia gives Hunter a couple of million. Putin gets his pipeline from Biden, to fund his war against Ukraine. Then Biden is giving billions to Ukraine. You figured it out yet?

You create a straw man.
You can think any loopy shit that you want. Nobody cares.
But you break the law when you try to overturn the ellction.
You steal from every voter.
Its that simple.
"But you break the law when you try to overturn the ellction."

Shitty spelling aside, cite WHAT LAWS WERE "BROKEN"!!!
All you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies squeal about amounts to WRONGTHINK right out of 1984!

Forum List

Back