Judge rules in favor of LGBT and against Parents

again, you belong to a cult where the original leaders were all marrying underage girls... and some sects of your cult still do that.

Nebulous statement....a pedophile is a pedophile...
Sounds like you're attempting tacit approval via moral equivalency.

I don't care who they call themselves...they should be put to death immediately if they become active.

Pedophilia is not limited to sexual contact it can also come in the form of lewd and lascivious influence and nurturing.

I recommend a slow and particularly painful death. Smothered in peanut butter perhaps and thrown to hungry rats....yes I think that is suitable. Let's not forget the video footage!

Last edited:
No Bob, you're just back to braying-a-lot on account of your extremist attitudes.
No Frostback. We've been warning about this trend for decades now. Since you are a Canuck, I cannot expect you to understand that it is up to the parents, not the government, to raise children up properly. And that includes protecting them from sexual perverts.

No Frostback. We've been warning about this trend for decades now. Since you are a Canuck, I cannot expect you to understand that it is up to the parents, not the government, to raise children up properly. And that includes protecting them from sexual perverts.
Parents who lie to their children by telling them about the 'creation' myth, are extremists in today's world. All we ask is to allow the children to become old enough to make up their own minds.

Would modern teens accept a story about living in the belly of a big fish for three days?

If some would then the Christian churches should be able to claim them.

Parents who lie to their children by telling them about the 'creation' myth, are extremists in today's world. All we ask is to allow the children to become old enough to make up their own minds.

Would modern teens accept a story about living in the belly of a big fish for three days?

If some would then the Christian churches should be able to claim them.
No, frostback. Parents who rais their children in Christ know the truth. Unlike you, fucking Communist pig.

No, frostback. Parents who rais their children in Christ know the truth. Unlike you, fucking Communist pig.
It could be true that communist countries have more atheists. It also could be true that more civilized countries have less Christian believers.

I find America largely divided by a north/south line, where the south is much less civilized and Christian extremists who still believe that their bibles must be accepted as the literal word of the god.
To hell with evolution staring them in the face!

It could be true that communist countries have more atheists. It also could be true that more civilized countries have less Christian believers.

I find America largely divided by a north/south line, where the south is much less civilized and Christian extremists who still believe that their bibles must be accepted as the literal word of the god.
To hell with evolution staring them in the face!
Christian countries do better since they honor God and subsequently receive His blessing and favor.

Nebulous statement....a pedophile is a pedophile...
Sounds like you're attempting tacit approval via moral equivalency.

Nope, not at all... the problem is people on your side want to conflate gay with pedophile, when in fact, most pedophiles are adult men having sex with female children...

I don't care who they call themselves...they should be put to death immediately if they become active.

Pedophilia is not limited to sexual contact it can also come in the form of lewd and lascivious influence and nurturing.

I recommend a slow and particularly painful death. Smothered in peanut butter perhaps and thrown to hungry rats....yes I think that is suitable. Let's not forget the video footage!

Yes, your right wing murder fantasies are amusing, but kind of says more about you.

Pedophiles should be locked up where they can't hurt people. Period.

Nope, not at all... the problem is people on your side want to conflate gay with pedophile, when in fact, most pedophiles are adult men having sex with female children...

Yes, your right wing murder fantasies are amusing, but kind of says more about you.

Pedophiles should be locked up where they can't hurt people. Period.

I don't give a flying fuck who MOST OF THEM ARE. I have never made an issue of WHO. A pedophile is a pedophile. Some of the popes were
Pedophiles.

Pedophiles who have offended should be terminated.... nothing less... and with all due haste. Whatsamatta? Don't have the stomach?
You don't feed diseases you eradicate them. No dissembling or apologism.

It's possible that both Trump and Biden fit into that category. Just don't have the hard evidence...too bad...I wouldn't miss either of them on that account. Pedophiles need to stop breathing yesterday....that includes groomers.

Last edited:
Pedophiles who have offended should be terminated.... nothing less... and with all due haste. Whatsamatta? Don't have the stomach?

No, I'm practical. A fallible justice system should not have an irrevocable punishment.

Hey, remember the McMartin Preschool case. Essentially some inept social workers convinced a bunch of four year olds that their Day Care Center was a satanic temple where they were molested on a regular basis. There was absolutely NO evidence this was occurring, just implanted memories by social workers who guided the children to the story they wanted told.

Not to mention accusations of pedophilia are often the "go-to" tactic of sleazy divorce lawyers.

Your world, you might kill some pedophiles, and you might end up killing some innocent bystanders on spectral evidence.

Nope, not at all... the problem is people on your side want to conflate gay with pedophile…

When faggots, trannies, pedophiles, and other related fucked-up sexual perverts are pushing their fucked-up agenda to young children in public schools, I think sane people have just cause to “conflate” them with pedophiles.

Really, all of those perversions are just different facets of the same underlying evil and madness. It should be no surprise to see a strong correlation between a pervert having one of these disorders, and having any of the others as well.

Of course you'll disagree, because you are a sick fuck yourself, that takes the side of such perverts against the side of human beings, and especially against the side of children.

No, I'm practical. A fallible justice system should not have an irrevocable punishment.

Hey, remember the McMartin Preschool case. Essentially some inept social workers convinced a bunch of four year olds that their Day Care Center was a satanic temple where they were molested on a regular basis. There was absolutely NO evidence this was occurring, just implanted memories by social workers who guided the children to the story they wanted told.

Not to mention accusations of pedophilia are often the "go-to" tactic of sleazy divorce lawyers.

Your world, you might kill some pedophiles, and you might end up killing some innocent bystanders on spectral evidence.
I do remember...

When faggots, trannies, pedophiles, and other related fucked-up sexual perverts are pushing their fucked-up agenda to young children in public schools, I think sane people have just cause to “conflate” them with pedophiles.

Really, all of those perversions are just different facets of the same underlying evil and madness. It should be no surprise to see a strong correlation between a pervert having one of these disorders, and having any of the others as well.

Of course you'll disagree, because you are a sick fuck yourself, that takes the side of such perverts against the side of human beings, and especially against the side of children.
It's gonna blow up....this is one issue the predators are not going to win....the consequences are going to be rather gruesome I think.

Except no one is doing that. Telling a kid that some people are gay and there's really nothing wrong with that, is hardly pushing anything... andy more than telling the white kid that some kids are black or Asian, and there's nothing wrong with that, either.

Except again- most molestations are adult men molesting underaged girls.

Quite the contrary, teaching kids not to be bigots is going to be a big benefit to them later in life... it will save them a lot of unpleasant discussions in Human Resources later in life.

It's gonna blow up....this is one issue the predators are not going to win....the consequences are going to be rather gruesome I think.

No, it's not. The bigots always lose.
Conflating LGBTQ with pedophilia is ridiculous, especially considering most kids who are molested are molested by family members or acquaintences of the family. Yet no one is seriously talking about abolishing families. Because that would be stupid.

Forum List

Back