Judge rules in favor of LGBT and against Parents

It's the 21st Century... we have Space Shuttles and Computers now.
We don't need to be cowering to Bronze Age Sky Pixies.

What we do not need is morally- and mentally-fucked up sexual perverts dragging children into their perversions.

Of course, those of you who openly and unabashedly support the sexual abuse and exploitation of children like to use religion as some sort of ethereal bogyman on which to blame any opposition to the fucked-up shit that you want to promote, but it's not a religious issue at all. It's an issue of common sense and common decency, and you sick fucks are and will always be on the wrong side of it.

God is very real, and one day you will stand before him, and be called upon to answer for this sort of sick, evil shit that you have promoted in your life, and for the harm that it has caused to innocent children. It's not my place to judge you, but it isn't at all difficult to guess where you will wind up. Most likely, not far from where father-in-law now is; for having sexually abused his own daughter.

Um, where i grew up, they used "Jew" as a verb for screwing people over.... that's your morals.
"Hey, you really got jewed on that deal!"

Of course, your heritage goes back, just a few generations farther, to a society in which Jews were hated much more than even you feel free to openly hate them. You are not nearly as far removed from your ancestors in The Old Country as you want people to believe.

Of course, your heritage goes back, just a few generations farther, to a society in which Jews were hated much more than even you feel free to openly hate them. You are not nearly as far removed from your ancestors in The Old Country as you want people to believe.
Maybe that explains why he’s so antisemitic, and why he enjoys repeating antisemitic slurs to a Jew (as if I hadn’t heard of them before).

A Maryland district court denied parents’ appeal to reinstate an opt-out policy in Montgomery County Public Schools on Thursday.

The case, Tamer Mahmoud v. Monica B. McKnight, hinged on whether the district’s May decision to rescind its opt-out policy for LGBT curricula violated parents’ right to direct the religious instruction of their children.

The court concluded that, “the plaintiffs’ asserted due process right to direct their children’s upbringing by opting out of a public-school curriculum that conflicts with their religious views is not a fundamental right.”

Parents sought a preliminary injunction that would authorize opt-out options once school begins on August 28, which judge Deborah Boardman (Biden appointee) also denied:

“Because the plaintiffs have not established any of their claims is likely to succeed on the merits, the Court need not address the remaining preliminary injunction factors. Nonetheless, because a constitutional violation is not likely or imminent, it follows that the plaintiffs are not likely to suffer imminent irreparable harm, and the balance of the equities and the public interest favor denying an injunction to avoid undermining the School Board’s legitimate interests in the no-opt-out policy . . . The plaintiffs seek the same relief pending appeal as in their preliminary injunction motion: an injunction that requires the Board to provide advance notice and opt-outs from instruction involving the storybooks and family life and human sexuality. For the reasons stated in this opinion, the Court cannot conclude the plaintiffs are likely to succeed on the merits of an appeal. The plaintiffs’ request for a preliminary injunction pending appeal is denied.”

The American Conservative

The Left: ‘All Your Kids Are Belong To Us’

Jan 20, 2022 · Terry McAuliffe said that parents have no business passing judgment on what their kids are taught at school. This is what so many on the Left believe: that it is

Global web icon

PJ Media

Biden Doesn't Think Your Children Belong to You – PJ Media

Apr 24, 2023 · As Joe Biden said, the left believes there’s “no such thing as someone else’s child.” From their perspective, children are mere instruments of the state, and he just said …

Comment:
The Left believes that the children belong to them, and not to their parents.
This is also how cults build their members.
This is how pedophiles groom children.
This is how the Left destroys mainstream society.
". . . it follows that the plaintiffs are not likely to suffer imminent irreparable harm. . ."????! How about the plaintiffs not requiring their children to suffer ANY harm???

These neo-Marxist progressives were at the head of the line insisting that requiring a child to salute the flag or recite the Pledge of Allegiance or sing The National Anthem was harmful to their children; that Christmas trees and traditional Christmas carols or even a moment of silence before class began were harmful to their children. That posting the Ten Commandments in a classroom was harmful to their children. Again and again the leftwing courts agreed with them and there is less and less patriotism and tradition evident in the schools and essentially no religious expression or activity is allowed at all despite government sanction of cherished historical and traditional markers of American culture.

But now it's okay to force parents to subject their children to a radical and too often sexually explicit LGBTQX+ curriculum when it is totally offensive and hateful to their religious beliefs?

This insane double standard is becoming epidemic in the 'woke' realms. I am not sure what the best way is to fight back short of simply overwhelming them at the polls. But we better figure it out soon.

Last edited:
Maybe that explains why he’s so antisemitic, and why he enjoys repeating antisemitic slurs to a Jew (as if I hadn’t heard of them before).

In a broad sense, he is someone who has chosen Satan over God, has chosen evil over good, has chosen madness over reason.

He hates almost anything that is good, and loves that which is evil.

Although there may be many things that he hates more than he hates Jews, it does seem that the hatred that he has for Jews is in his blood, in his very being, and not merely a conscious choice he has made as with the other hatreds that he holds.

Last edited:
You are Jewish? Cool. :) And an American patriotic Jew at that. I should have included in my previous post that the Star of David at Hannukah is just as unwelcome in a woke, leftist school as is a Christmas Tree acknowledging American tradition going all the way back to the Mayflower and probably the Conquistadors.

In a broad sense, he is someone who has chosen Satan over God, has chosen evil over good, has chosen madness over reason.

He hats almost anything that is good, and loves that which is evil.

Although there may be many things that he hates more than he hates Jews, it does seem that the hatred that he has for Jews is in his blood, in his very being, and not merely a conscious choice he has made as with the other hatreds that he holds.
And the sad irony is that while he spews his antisemitism for Jews, he goes around calling other people racist.

". . . it follows that the plaintiffs are not likely to suffer imminent irreparable harm. . ."????! How about the plaintiffs not requiring their children to suffer ANY harm???

These neo-Marxist progressives were at the head of the line insisting that requiring a child to salute the flag or recite the Pledge of Allegiance or sing The National Anthem was harmful to their children; that Christmas trees and traditional Christmas carols or even a moment of silence before class began were harmful to their children. That posting the Ten Commandments in a classroom was harmful to their children. Again and again the leftwing courts agreed with them and there is less and less patriotism and tradition evident in the schools and essentially no religious expression or activity is allowed at all despite government sanction of cherished historical and traditional markers of American culture.

But now it's okay to force parents to subject their children to a radical and too often sexually explicit LGBTQX+ curriculum when it is totally offensive and hateful to their religious beliefs?

This insane double standard is becoming epidemic in the 'woke' realms. I am not sure what the best way is to fight back short of simply overwhelming them at the polls. But we better figure it out soon.
Yes, Leftists have turned everything upside down. Sharing the Ten Commandments is seen as harmful, but secretly talking middle school kids into cutting off sex organs is seen as “progressive” and good.

Yes, Leftists have turned everything upside down. Sharing the Ten Commandments is seen as harmful, but secretly talking middle school kids into cutting off sex organs is seen as “progressive” and good.
And scary when you see how hard they are working to take parents and their values/morals/convictions out of the equation so that they can have free rein to indoctrinate our kids with whatever they want.

It will be no time at all that they will feel powerful enough to start telling the kids not to listen to their parents, to ignore their un-PC teachings, perhaps to report them to the authorities if they say improper things. Taking away parental authority is pretty much the only way they have free rein to indoctrinate the children and make them think as the neo-Marxist leftists think.

And scary when you see how hard they are working to take parents and their values/morals/convictions out of the equation so that they can have free rein to indoctrinate our kids with whatever they want.

It will be no time at all that they will feel powerful enough to start telling the kids not to listen to their parents, to ignore their un-PC teachings, perhaps to report them to the authorities if they say improper things. Taking away parental authority is pretty much the only way they have free rein to indoctrinate the children and make them think as the neo-Marxist leftists think.
Yup…..right out of Marxism. They want to break up the nuclear family and have the state “own” the little Marxists-in-training.

And the sad irony is that while he spews his antisemitism for Jews, he goes around calling other people racist.

It's worse than that. He calls me “racist” for taking the side of human beings against that of criminals. He argues that being opposed to crime really means being opposed to black people. Apparently, he figures that black people are incapable of behaving like human beings, instead of behaving like criminals; and considers it unfair and racist to hold black people to the same standards of conduct to which one would hold people of any other race.

Oddly, no black person with whom I have ever associated has been willing to give JoeB131 the courtesy of behaving in the subhuman criminal manner that JoeB131 seems to assume that all black people are obligated to behave. It is JoeB131 who assumes that black people are inherently criminal, and yet somehow, I'm the racist.

It's worse than that. He calls me “racist” for taking the side of human beings against that of criminals. He argues that being opposed to crime really means being opposed to black people. Apparently, he figures that black people are incapable of behaving like human beings, instead of behaving like criminals; and considers it unfair and racist to hold black people to the same standards of conduct to which one would hold people of any other race.

Oddly, no black person with whom I have ever associated has been willing to give JoeB131 the courtesy of behaving in the subhuman criminal manner that JoeB131 seems to assume that all black people are obligated to behave. It is JoeB131 who assumes that black people are inherently criminal, and yet somehow, I'm the racist.
They have everything upside down. They make excuses for poor behavior from blacks, as if they can’t help it. THEY are indeed the true racists.

^^^ What’s your point with this? That Gd holds Jews responsible when they behave poorly? If so, I agree: Gd has standards for us.

Just an amplification of your point, about leftists turning everthing upside down, taking evil for good, and good for evil.

Just an amplification of your point, about leftists turning everthing upside down, taking evil for good, and good for evil.

Unfortunately for our wishes, God does most things in His own way and in His own time. So it may be awhile before we see any of the woe that falls upon the corrupt and evil.

But hope springs eternal.

Well, you clearly didn't understand my argument.

The problem is that our criminal justice system is racist, not the blacks are more likely to commit crimes. Whites get let off with a warning for a minor traffic violation, black people get a citation, bent over the hoods of their cars while illegal searches are carried out, and in some case, shot. Whites get rehab for drug offenses... blacks get jail. Whites get probation for petty theft and vandalism. Blacks get jail. Whites are more likely to be hired even with a criminal conviction than blacks are without one.

The problem is, you want to pretend our justice system is fair and equal, when anyone with a pair of working eyeballs can see it's not.

Oddly, no black person with whom I have ever associated has been willing to give @JoeB131 the courtesy of behaving in the subhuman criminal manner that @JoeB131 seems to assume that all black people are obligated to behave. It is @JoeB131 who assumes that black people are inherently criminal, and yet somehow, I'm the racist.
Well, that and you belong to a cult that calls Dark Skin a curse from God. That God made black people and native Americans darker skinned because was punishing them for their sins.

Reference Search: 2 Nephi 5:20-21

20 Wherefore, the word of the Lord was fulfilled which he spake unto me, saying that: Inasmuch as they will not hearken unto thy words they shall be cut off from the presence of the Lord. And behold, they were cut off from his presence.

21 And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

22 And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.

23 And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done.

Oh, but it gets worse. The Mormon CULT didn't allow black people to become members until 1978 (And only then because the NCAA and Federal Government were looking at BYU funny.) Brigham Young tried to bring Utah into the Union as a Slave State.

Maybe you should share some of this with your supposed black friends... and see what they say.

Forum List

Back