Judge rules against Qualified Immunity for police officer who violated man's 4th Amendment rights.

Actually, they just report the Cop-aganda. "Oh, wah, people don't love us, so we are going to give up on generous pensions in a job we aren't expected to work all that hard.

There are professions that are really suffering massive attrition, like education. Most teachers quit in the first five years. Cops tend to be a pretty cushy job, if you can get it.

Again, Cicero Cops, they were probably in on it.

At times when I pray, I thank God for being born into a good family, in the greatest country on earth, and not a leftist where I make up my own reality in my convoluted mind. That and I'm intelligent enough not to have to break up posts to answer them.

What makes you think they knew what room he was in until he responded to the call WHEN THEY WERE IN THE HOUSE?????
Because reports stated the officers observed him thru a window before entering the house.

It's why they pulled their guns and entered.

Because reports stated the officers observed him thru a window before entering the house.

It's why they pulled their guns and entered.

Where are these reports at? All the OP has is the story, a recording of the police dispatch, and the body cam of the leading officer that was the first one on the call.

Where are these reports at? All the OP has is the story, a recording of the police dispatch, and the body cam of the leading officer that was the first one on the call.
ray, I live in Madison WI. This was in our media and I have heard a lot more than you have about it.

And you would be wrong about reason for the police to enter. When they arrived at house they observed that the guy had moved from the patio. They stated, "are you coming out now" then found him in a bedroom by LOOOKING from outside thru the window. They pulled their guns and entered without any announcement.

At times when I pray, I thank God for being born into a good family, in the greatest country on earth, and not a leftist where I make up my own reality in my convoluted mind.

When I pray, I give thanks to C'Thulhu that I don't live in a slum.
That I don't scam the government to get disability
That I don't live next to people who I hate and hate me in return
That I am not a flaming hypocrite who collects government money while complaining about his neighbors who get government money.
That my life hasn't been reduced to listening to a police scanner muttering about crime. (Then again, I can afford streaming!)
And that I recongize that only deluded poor white people who keep voting republican are kind of... stupid.

That and I'm intelligent enough not to have to break up posts to answer them.
Well, yes, then you should probably limited yourself to saying only one or two asspoundingly dumb things in a post...

When I pray, I give thanks to C'Thulhu that I don't live in a slum.
That I don't scam the government to get disability
That I don't live next to people who I hate and hate me in return
That I am not a flaming hypocrite who collects government money while complaining about his neighbors who get government money.
That my life hasn't been reduced to listening to a police scanner muttering about crime. (Then again, I can afford streaming!)
And that I recongize that only deluded poor white people who keep voting republican are kind of... stupid.

Why don't you start praying that you don't lie 90% of the time here and get the balls to see a shrink like a man about your problems?

Well, yes, then you should probably limited yourself to saying only one or two asspoundingly dumb things in a post...

At least my posts are factual and not shit I make up in my head. I provide facts and evidence of my claims; something you can't do.

ray, I live in Madison WI. This was in our media and I have heard a lot more than you have about it.

And you would be wrong about reason for the police to enter. When they arrived at house they observed that the guy had moved from the patio. They stated, "are you coming out now" then found him in a bedroom by LOOOKING from outside thru the window. They pulled their guns and entered without any announcement.

So you can't backup your claim, that's all you had to say. The neighbor who called the cops said he was on the porch, not the police.

Why don't you start praying that you don't lie 90% of the time here and get the balls to see a shrink like a man about your problems?

Again, I'd compare my life to yours any day of the week, and I'd know I'd come off better. The sad thing, you keep supporting the people who screwed you.

At least my posts are factual and not shit I make up in my head. I provide facts and evidence of my claims; something you can't do.
Whackadoodle Copaganda links aren't "proof", buddy.

There is no cop shortage. In fact, since 2013, we've had a 11% increase in the number of full time officers.

1645651591773.png

Again, I'd compare my life to yours any day of the week, and I'd know I'd come off better. The sad thing, you keep supporting the people who screwed you.

Whackadoodle Copaganda links aren't "proof", buddy.

There is no cop shortage. In fact, since 2013, we've had a 11% increase in the number of full time officers.

View attachment 605626

Yeah, the population grew so much but we have less cops since GW left office. Brilliant. ABC and the DOJ say your graph is full of shit.

WASHINGTON (SBG) — The decline of the number of police officers in the United States predates renewed scrutiny on police in the past year, according to Department of Justice data.

Between 1997 and 2013, the number of full-time sworn officers consistently increased. Between 2013 and 2016, that number dropped by more than 23,000 officers, according to the department's Bureau of Justice Statistics. According to a survey out last year by the National Police Foundation, 86% of departments reported a staffing shortage.

A lack of political and law enforcement leadership, misinformation about the meaning of "defund the police," dissatisfaction with the criminal justice system, and anti-police sentiment are also contributing to the staffing shortage, according to Ret. Chief Brendan Cox, who served with the Albany Police Department for more than 20 years and now works as the director of policing strategies for Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD) National Support Bureau.

So you can't bitch about the sources either.

So you can't bitch about the sources either.

Sure I can... The number of cops increased since 2013 to 2020.

We don't need more cops... we need more cops who know what they are doing.

For instance, Chicago spends 1.6 BILLION to keep 13,000 cops on duty.

And it spends 113 MILLION a year settling police misconduct claims.

The problem isn't the number of cops, it's the amount of police misconduct.

Sure I can... The number of cops increased since 2013 to 2020.

We don't need more cops... we need more cops who know what they are doing.

For instance, Chicago spends 1.6 BILLION to keep 13,000 cops on duty.

And it spends 113 MILLION a year settling police misconduct claims.

The problem isn't the number of cops, it's the amount of police misconduct.

The survey was not conducted by Breibart or Fox, it was conducted by ABC so you can't bitch. That's besides what's going on in my suburb plus the town one of my closest friends son works in about 50 miles outside of the city. It's happening whether you agree with it or not. Given my friends son trains all the new recruits, his claim is that they are getting the lowest quality of applicants and it's making his job very difficult.

The problem with our legal system is money, not cops. Somebody makes a claim for a few thousand or even a hundred thousand bucks and the city gives in, just like all these famous entertainers. It's cheaper just to pay them off. While that may be true, it also influences more lowlifes to try and cash in on that money cow. Since you love the Rice case so much, it's a perfect example. A justified police shooting because some idiot pulled out a realistic gun on a police officer, and they handed his fat pig mother 5 million bucks because she was too irresponsible to watch her own little hoodlum kid. That's the problem. It's not the Mayor's money, it's the taxpayers money. You anti-cop people created this problem and then bitch you can't get good quality cops.

The solution to all these ambulance chaser problems is a loser pays all law. Sue anybody you like, but if you lose the case, you are responsible for reimbursement of all the costs of the person or entity you tried to sue. Then you'd see how little your city would be paying out in claims, plus it would stop all these women from coming out of the woodwork with their phony claims against wealthy famous people.

Of course that will never happen in this country given most of our representatives were lawyers and they take care of their own.

Last edited:
i think the point is, that the door was not wide open as the person he quoted said

Unlocked, open, not much of a difference if it was a real burglar or squatter inside that home. The police didn't need to bust down the door, they just walked right in.

Unlocked, open, not much of a difference if it was a real burglar or squatter inside that home. The police didn't need to bust down the door, they just walked right in.
yes there is a huge difference

and there wasn’t a burglar, so…

police have no right just to bust down someone’s door.

yes there is a huge difference

and there wasn’t a burglar, so…

police have no right just to bust down someone’s door.

Actually they do depending on the circumstance. I know they do it during welfare checks when a family member swears somebody is home but perhaps needs help like a diabetic or a person with a heart condition. Also perhaps if an officer sees a broken window in which a person gained illegal entry.

Actually they do depending on the circumstance. I know they do it during welfare checks when a family member swears somebody is home but perhaps needs help like a diabetic or a person with a heart condition. Also perhaps if an officer sees a broken window in which a person gained illegal entry.

Sure under certain circumstances, but they don't have the right to go around and do it.

This wasn't a case where a family member did that.

There are two points there. I was not aware of anyone having their civil rights violated so? Can you be more specific?

Forum List

Back