Judge refuses Maine request to quarantine nurse

15d3luu.jpg

2mmit5l.jpg

101814.jpg

eba2za.jpg
conservatives.jpg

I thought nurse's were caring about other people's health?
They are.

They're also entitled to due process, and to not have their liberty taken from them by the state for capricious, unwarranted reasons.

she is selfish. It could save lives. Whats more important?

HOW? She's isn't showing ANY signs she's infected

“I’m not willing to stand here and let my civil rights be violated when it’s not science-based,” Kaci Hickox
Dr. Craig Spencer, America's only current Ebola case has been upgraded from serious but stable to stable.
Judging from the recover time of other US patients with Ebola, if he continues to improve, he should be in pretty good shape in about 10 days. Democrats are hoping for a miraculous recover before the midterms so they can declare America free of Ebola and of course, Republicans are praying for just one more confirmed case before Tue so they can declare an epidemic.

Hundreds of people have been in close contact with Ebola patients in the US over the past two months.

Two got sick.

None died.

This is not an epidemic.

No it's not. But how a health professional ignore the basic facts and refuse to self quarantine? I mean seriously.

Do you realize how many have gone to African and returned without any incident?

Do you know that no one has gotten ebola from an American who returned from treating ebola patients in Africa?

Do you realize that health care professionals know what to look for? Each and everyone one who has returned self monitored and no one has been infected by them.

You're hysterical over nothing.

What are you talking about hysterical? Show me where I have been "hysterical"

I"m PRUDENT. Isolating yourself for 21 days after POSSIBLE exposure to a deadly virus for which we have no cure is not hysterical, it is prudent. It is also not some great violation of your rights. No one is being arrested. Just go home and stay there.

This shouldn't be political at all, how it turned into a liberals defend her right to endanger others versus is beyond me, and just shows how stupid people can be. And don't worry, I'm more than happy to point out situations where conservatives have taken up a cause that should have nothing to do with politics and make it political, proving they can be stupid as well.

But in THIS case, you liberals are being idiots. If you were told before hand that if you didn't isolate yourself for 21 days a SINGLE person would die? I have to believe most of you would isolate yourselves to spare that life.

So, with there being a good chance that someone would lose their life if you don't isolate, why wouldn't you? Why risk someone elses life?

What's going to end up happening is that the self isolation gets turned into a quarantine, and then these people will have no choice.

Why now?

People have been going to Africa to treat ebola patients for a long time. No one had any problem with it until now.

If you're prudent then why weren't you prudent when all the other doctors and nurses who returned from treating ebola patients in the past?

Ebola has been around since the 1970s. Many doctors and nurses have gone to treat ebola patients through the years. Including during republican presidential terms. We didn't see you or anyone else having fits when they returned. Only now you're having problems and want to be "prudent." Did you hear anyone demand for travel restrictions from those African nations during the reagan or either bush years? Did you hear anyone demand quarantine for anyone who treated ebola patients during republican presidential terms? No you didn't.

Why were you so unconcerned for so many decades and all of a sudden now you're concerned and "prudent."
Seems to me that you're full of garbage.

Point out to me any epidemics like we're seeing now in the past. THEN prove to me that people weren't self isolating upon their return from these countries.

In other words show me a picture of some stupid bitch riding her bicycle around town or some asshole riding the subway through NYC during their possible incubation of ebola prior to this go round.
Should we quarantine the members of the media that interviewed her during her bike ride?

Let that left wing nutter nurse keep mouthing off. Keep doing it until after Tuesday dumbass. Right or wrong most people in this country would rather be safe than sorry and she isn't doing the democrats any favors.

Go ahead and bitch and whine and throw a tantrum moron.
This is a good point. Republicans will be so afraid that someone's civil rights weren't forcibly removed that they will elect more Republicans to ensure they get the big government they crave. I hope they enjoy their two years in power. Luckily it is only two years.

Let that left wing nutter nurse keep mouthing off. Keep doing it until after Tuesday dumbass. Right or wrong most people in this country would rather be safe than sorry and she isn't doing the democrats any favors.

This is a good point. Republicans will be so afraid that someone's civil rights weren't forcibly removed that they will elect more Republicans to ensure they get the big government they crave. I hope they enjoy their two years in power. Luckily it is only two years.

Just like you douchebag democrats believe, this is an ends justify the means scenario. Might as well not let a crisis go to waste right?

Just like you douchebag democrats believe, this is an ends justify the means scenario. Might as well not let a crisis go to waste right?
I'm not the one that wants to people in tents because they might one day be contagious.

I'm not the one that wants to people in tents because they might one day be contagious.

Me neither. All in saying is that she's fussing and whining and probably causing the democrats problems. She's the one doing it.

Me neither. All in saying is that she's fussing and whining and probably causing the democrats problems. She's the one doing it.
Judging from statements by other doctors and nurses, most of those returning will accept a quarantine without much fuss. Unfortunately, for Christie and Le Page, this nurse was pretty pissed about having her civil rights violated. She certainly has a case. NJ did not do any individual assessment before quarantining her which violates public health laws.

Had Kaci Hickox known that she would be subject to a quarantine when she returned, there probably wouldn't have been a problem. People that are volunteering today today know that's a possibility and can make plans accordingly. However, as one doctor said, there's no way of knowing what to expect when I return in 6 mos since these quarantines are based on public fear and politics not public health law or medical science.

Last edited:

Regardless, she was treated wrongly and if that makes Dems look bad it simply confirms that there are a lot of stupid people out there.

Regardless, she was treated wrongly and if that makes Dems look bad it simply confirms that there are a lot of stupid people out there.

There are. The election and re-election of Barack Hussein Obama being exhibit A.

Maine Judge Rejects State s Bid To Restrict Nurse s Movements KSMU Radio

Finally, someone uses reasoning and medicine instead hysteria and irrational fear.

All those RW Head Exploding....love it.

Logic, Reason and Science won out of lies and distortions put by the bubble headed bleach blondes at fixed lies.

She was, is and remains
Maine Judge Rejects State s Bid To Restrict Nurse s Movements KSMU Radio

Finally, someone uses reasoning and medicine instead hysteria and irrational fear.

You mean that Logic, Reason and Science won out over the lies and distortions of the bubble headed bleach blondes of fixed lies?

All those RW Heads Exploding....I'm fucking lovin' it.

Ms. Hickox was, is and remain Asymptomatic (A person person producing or NOT showing symptoms).

That idiot who is using the daily caller about a roommate of Ms. Hickox should know their being lied to.....oh Daily Caller, the Blaze and faux are giving the news they want to hear....

There are. The election and re-election of Barack Hussein Obama being exhibit A.

So what is going to be your excuse after Hillary is elected?

15ps5qp.jpg

15ps5qp.jpg

She scares you to death, doesn't she.....:ack-1::ack-1:

15ps5qp.jpg

Yes, she does! She's a KNOWN murderer, and you assholes love the bitch!

QpGkKlE.gif

“Unfortunately, for Christie and Le Page, this nurse was pretty pissed about having her civil rights violated. She certainly has a case. NJ did not do any individual assessment before quarantining her which violates public health laws.”

What's unfortunate is that there are many on the right who fail to understand why it's a civil rights violation to detain someone absent due process.Or that they simply don't care.

15ps5qp.jpg

That was funny as shit though, admit it.

15ps5qp.jpg
Ah yes....if you don't have anything real of substance....make something up. :D

Forum List

Back