Judge orders Trump to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Then we are done. If you want to be deliberately obtuse to the point of simply ignoring the f-cking email chain were they express their displeasure, I can't stop you. What I can do is stop wasting my time.

You were complaining about bias? Maybe you should check yourself.
Ok, have a nice day

100% wrong. You really should shut up immediately, because you don't know what you are talking about.

Do you honestly think the banks send appraisers out to measure the square footage of each room of each floor of every property in a borrower's portfolio? Do they also walk the stairs from bottom to top to count the floors? Apparently so, in your fantasy land.

You have asked this question more than once, and you have been given the correct answer more than once.

Why are you still asking the question, if you claim to know the (wrong) answer? Looking for attention?
WTF do you think real estate appraisers do? They calculate the value of properties using national estimating standards and measurements. Are you really so dumb that you think banks just loan money based on the owners valuation of their properties? If that's true, then my house is worth 20 million and I can go to any bank and pick up the money. Geez dude, stop making a fool of yourself on this forum.

It wasn't offered as collateral at all. His personal wealth was. That wealth was backed by properties he overstated in his financial statements. Statements they went by. As for them being pleased. THEY BROKE TIES WITH HIM AFTER THIS INDICTEMENT BECAUSE HE DID THAT.
nice try, but the banks testified just the opposite. they were paid in full and want Trump companies as long term customers. Businesses are leaving NY because they see that they could be next. NY is a failed state run by idiotic libs who have been bribed by Soros and other NWO assholes.

WTF do you think real estate appraisers do? They calculate the value of properties using national estimating standards and measurements. Are you really so dumb that you think banks just loan money based on the owners valuation of their properties?

As a matter of fact they DID with Trump.

Nobody actually physically measured Trump's 10,000sq ft residence when it was clamed to be 30,000sq ft. in multilple Trump Co. appraisals used in financial applications for loans.

As a matter of fact they DID with Trump.

Nobody actually physically measured Trump's 10,000sq ft residence when it was clamed to be 30,000sq ft. in multilple Trump Co. appraisals used in financial applications for loans.
have you seen those documents? or is that just what CNN pumped into your little head? Back up your claim, or STFU

have you seen those documents? or is that just what CNN pumped into your little head? Back up your claim, or STFU

GBBdFPmWYAAdzb8

GBBdLyzXoAAIloQ

Triplex is 10,XXXsq ft, always was, always will be.

Trump Co. simply lied about it in multiple financial forms and it was one of few things they DIRECTLY ADMITTED during trial.

So
mug11oz-whi-z1-t-how-about-a-nice-hot-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Last edited:
The accounting firm that is hired to compile the financial statements. What right do you think a contractor has to examine the worth of assets of the people hiring them?

It's funny that all of you like to use the term "due diligence" this entity needs to do so, this entity needs to do so.

The only people who seem to have no obligation to do any type of diligence due or undue. Is the Trump organization. Funny that.
They did their due diligence by finding a bank that would meet the needs for their loan.

WTF do you think real estate appraisers do?
Please save your whining. You are embarrassing yourself.

In your fantasyland, the bank ordered and paid for full appraisals of every property in Trump's portfolio.

That didn't happen, in reality.

This is where you pause and realize you don't know what you are talking about.

How many billionaires have been caught red handed.committing fraud to the tune of half a billion dollars for decades?

You guys always want to sidestep that part.
Let's go back and revisit all satisfied loans in New York and file charges against anyone that may have overevaluated their assets. If found they did so, charge them back interest from the date of the closing of the loan. I have a sneaky suspicion that New Yorkers would not be in favor of such action.

Let's go back and revisit all satisfied loans in New York and file charges against anyone that may have overevaluated their assets.
We don't have the resources for that.

But if one of those fraudsters decides to become the most scrutinized person in America, they better get their own house in order.

Has Mazars dropped anyone else? Not that I know of.

Maybe the decades of fraud committed by the orange slob isn't as common an occurrence as his cult thinks.

Please save your whining. You are embarrassing yourself.

In your fantasyland, the bank ordered and paid for full appraisals of every property in Trump's portfolio.

That didn't happen, in reality.

This is where you pause and realize you don't know what you are talking about.
So banks loan out milions based to the property owner's personal evaluation of the properties? are you really that naive as to how banking works?

We don't have the resources for that.

But if one of those fraudsters decides to become the most scrutinized person in America, they better get their own house in order.

Has Mazars dropped anyone else? Not that I know of.

Maybe the decades of fraud committed by the orange slob isn't as common an occurrence as his cult thinks.
maybe you are FOS. Are you on the Biden payroll?

horseshit, all banks get an independent appraisal before accepting any properties as collateral. you know nothing about how this works but spout off like the fool that you are.
From what I read about Trump's business, I believe most of Trump's loans are commercial real estate loans in which the business is lent a sum of money to invest in the business. The collateral is not a specific piece of property but rather the assets of the business.

Yearly the Trump Organization creates a Statement of Financial Condition in which all of his properties are listed showing current value of assets and offsetting liabilities. It is this document that is attached to his loan applications, applications for insurance, negotiations with business partners, and other financial disclosure requirements.

Since Trump owns fully or partially dozens of properties in various states and other countries, any bank that attempted to obtain a complete independent appraisal or all his business interest would see the loan go to a competing bank long before the appraisal was complete. Therefore the banks use his statement of financial condition to make an estimate of net worth. Knowing that Trump grossly and illegally exaggerates his assets, the bank does a haircut on his net worth to come up with an estimated market value of his assets.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?
Trump's appeal(s) could take up to two years and in the meantime he has to pay every penny of these judgements plus some to the courts or else have his assets seized.
You really need to learn a bit about what you are trying to speak on before making a fool of yourself in public.
Yep. However, if the case is thrown out or fine reduced what he paid will be refunded. One problem the defendant faces is that banks generally will not loan money to pay off court ordered fees, fines and penalties.

Last edited:
Yep. However, if the case is thrown out or fine reduced what he paid will be refunded. One problem defendants face is that banks generally will not loan money to pay off court order fees, fines and penalties.

What will be interesting to me...

He's also barred from doing business with banks that operate in New York.

So what major banks (those that could entertain 1/2 billion or more in financing) DON'T have offices in New York State?

WW

Forum List

Back