Judge Orders Michael Cohen To Be Released....

No pro-Democrat citizen has ever gone to prison on campaign finance charges. Strangely, it seems to only happen to pro-Republican citizens.
Second, the SCOTUS has ruled in the past, that the "written word" is free speech and therefore protected under the First Amendment, our Bill of Rights.
So, unless and until the courts punish pro-Democrats for committing campaign finance violations with prison time (they've only ever been fined), then no pro-Republican should serve day one in a prison.
It was a little more than a campaign finance violation... theres a list.

Cohen pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges: five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate (Trump)
Link?
Huh? Google “Cohen charges” and take your pick. What are you disputing?

here’s one:
I could care less what false offenses Cohen plead guilty to.
We have learned that Mueller’s prosecutors offered a plea deal to Rodger Stone to sign a statement filled with fabrications against Donald J Trump, essentially agreeing to perjure himself in court the way Cohen did.
Nothing Michael Cohen plead guilty to is worth the paper it's printed on.
If you think you learned something from that load of crap about Stone then I’m sorry but you are mistaken. If you really believe what you just said then you are certainly being made dumber.

if you could care less about Cohens charges then why did you ask for a link?
I wanted to read the charges.....or see if you were bluffing.
Note: Cohen plead guilty to get a lessor sentence.....so his trial never happened....thus the prosecution never proved their case in court. He perjured himself....exactly the way the judge claims Michael Flynn perjured himself......and thus refuses to dismiss his case.

Again.....Cohen is the only one willing to sign a falsified statement against Trump, thus committing perjury. Everyone else refused.
It's the basis for their demands to see Trump's tax-returns.
They got Cohen to sign a falsified statement that didn't line up with the truth....thus the prosecutors want to say that Trump lied on his taxes...using Cohen's sworn guilty plea as evidence.
None of it is true.....and they know it.....because I guarantee they've already seen his returns.

Last edited:
No pro-Democrat citizen has ever gone to prison on campaign finance charges. Strangely, it seems to only happen to pro-Republican citizens.
Second, the SCOTUS has ruled in the past, that the "written word" is free speech and therefore protected under the First Amendment, our Bill of Rights.
So, unless and until the courts punish pro-Democrats for committing campaign finance violations with prison time (they've only ever been fined), then no pro-Republican should serve day one in a prison.

Cohen pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges: five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate (Trump)
Link?

here’s one:
We have learned that Mueller’s prosecutors offered a plea deal to Rodger Stone to sign a statement filled with fabrications against Donald J Trump, essentially agreeing to perjure himself in court the way Cohen did.
If you think you learned something from that load of crap about Stone then I’m sorry but you are mistaken. If you really believe what you just said then you are certainly being made dumber.

Note: Cohen plead guilty to get a lessor sentence.....so his trial never happened....thus the prosecution never proved their case in court. He perjured himself....exactly the way the judge claims Michael Flynn perjured himself......and thus refuses to dismiss his case.

Again.....Cohen is the only one willing to sign a falsified statement against Trump, thus committing perjury. Everyone else refused.
They got Cohen to sign a falsified statement that didn't line up with the truth....thus the prosecutors want to say that Trump lied on his taxes...using Cohen's sworn guilty plea as evidence.
None of it is true.....and they know it.....because I guarantee they've already seen his returns.
You’re saying that none of it is true because you support Trump not because you’ve seen evidence of it. You claim that trumps DOJ are trying to get these guys to sign false testimony with no evidence. The fact that Trumps people control these agencies just shoots your argument in the foot.

Link?

here’s one:

You’re saying that none of it is true because you support Trump not because you’ve seen evidence of it. You claim that trumps DOJ are trying to get these guys to sign false testimony with no evidence. The fact that Trumps people control these agencies just shoots your argument in the foot.
Trump doesn't have control of the DoJ.
And this wasn't the DoJ that brought charges against Cohen.
It was New York prosecutors that were referred by Mueller.

Link?

here’s one:

Barr Control’s the DOJ and Barr was assigned by Trump and has been a staunch ally. If there were improper operations in the prosecution of Cohen or anybody else then Barr can do something about it. That fact that he hasn’t makes a good case against the things you say. Plus the fact that you have no evidence to back up any of your claims.

" Michael Cohen's First Amendment rights were violated when he was ordered back to prison on July 9 after probation authorities said he refused to sign a form banning him from publishing the book or communicating publicly in other manners, U.S. District Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein said. "

This guy is a convicted felon, why is he being released??? And besides, if we can't prevent convicted felons from publishing books; America will be doomed...

Because of the coronavirus. Manafort has been released from prison because of the coronavirus. The DOJ had no issues with Manafort being released. The difference is that Manafort is protecting Trump while Cohen is spilling the beans. Clearly that was retaliation against Manafort.

I'm sure anything Cohen has to say will will have the same degree of impact that the John Bolton and Mary Trump books did.
Correct... it all just reenforces what we already know... Trump is a shady, dishonest, egomaniac.

I'm sure anything Cohen has to say will will have the same degree of impact that the John Bolton and Mary Trump books did.
Correct... it all just reenforces what we already know... Trump is a shady, dishonest, egomaniac.
It reenforces that opinion of Trump by you and those like you where many others see it as nothing more than some irrelevant people trying to make a quick buck by cashing in on the hatred of Trump by others. I’m happy to say my life is not so empty that all I have to fill the day is hating a politician 24/7.

It reenforces that opinion of Trump by you and those like you where many others see it as nothing more than some irrelevant people trying to make a quick buck by cashing in on the hatred of Trump by others. I’m happy to say my life is not so empty that all I have to fill the day is hating a politician 24/7.
They may be trying to make a quick buck but that doesn’t mean they are making all that shit up. I think we all know Trump does shady business. People like you don’t care because his agenda aligns with yours. I just wish y’all would admit that instead of trying so hard to deny the obvious. Aren’t you sick of all the dishonesty? Let’s just put it all on the table and deal with reality for a change

Link?

here’s one:

Barr Control’s the DOJ and Barr was assigned by Trump and has been a staunch ally. If there were improper operations in the prosecution of Cohen or anybody else then Barr can do something about it. That fact that he hasn’t makes a good case against the things you say. Plus the fact that you have no evidence to back up any of your claims.
The evidence is out there. You just refuse to believe it.

The tactics that prosecutors used on Michael Cohen have been used in other cases. Rodger Stone was interviewed and stated as much. He said Mueller's team offered him a plea bargain if he would sign a prepared false statement against Trump. It was a total fabrication just like the impeachment charges brought by Adam Schiff. Total fabrication. He even admitted what he was using to base the charges was a "PARODY", not reality. But he still used fabricated dialog to bring charges against Trump.

Note that the previous AG was Anti-Trump.
You must be an idiot with a simple mind. Just because Trump put a new AG in there, it doesn't mean all of the Anti-Trumpers were removed at the same instant. They're still working in the Department of Justice today.

Link?

here’s one:

With Barr as his lackey he does. The bottom line is the DOJ wanted him in jail because he has a book that further damages Trump. Manafort was treated differently because he has not spilled the beans.

Link?

here’s one:

With Barr as his lackey he does. The bottom line is the DOJ wanted him in jail because he has a book that further damages Trump. Manafort was treated differently because he has not spilled the beans.
Again....just because the new boss is a Moderate...it doesn't mean that every leftist or deepstater automatically shifted to the right in one fell swoop. Deep state operatives are still working in the DoJ. Christoper Wray is still the FBI Director....and he's a Deepstater.
Oh and Manafort wasn't a longtime Trump associate. Trump barely knew him. Someone else recommended him to Trump....and Trump fired him when he discovered his background. Rodger Stone recommended Manafort to the Trump campaign to bring some experience...but it was discovered that Manafort was involved in money laundering in Ukraine. So was Joe Biden. So it all ties together. The only reason nothing is exposed about all of this is because the Democrats have complete control of the media. Currently they're trying to get rid of every conservative male on Fox News by bringing sexual-harassment charges against them. A lawsuit by one woman who claims Sean Hannity, Ed Henry, Tucker Carlson, and others all found the time to sexually harass her.

This shit it out of hand. Totally ridiculous.

Last edited:

Link?

here’s one:

The tactics that prosecutors used on Michael Cohen have been used in other cases. Rodger Stone was interviewed and stated as much. He said Mueller's team offered him a plea bargain if he would sign a prepared false statement against Trump. It was a total fabrication just like the impeachment charges brought by Adam Schiff. Total fabrication. He even admitted what he was using to base the charges was a "PARODY", not reality. But he still used fabricated dialog to bring charges against Trump.

You must be an idiot with a simple mind. Just because Trump put a new AG in there, it doesn't mean all of the Anti-Trumpers were removed at the same instant. They're still working in the Department of Justice today.
Excuse me if I don’t take Stone, a convicted felon for lying, at his word. Also if the misconduct was as clear and backed up by evidence as you present then I have no doubt that Barr would root it out. Your whole narrative is BS

Link?

here’s one:

Excuse me if I don’t take Stone, a convicted felon for lying, at his word. Also if the misconduct was as clear and backed up by evidence as you present then I have no doubt that Barr would root it out. Your whole narrative is BS
It must be nice living in a fantasy, but reality isn't so simple.

These deepstaters are embedded in our government. Finding them and weeding them all out is difficult, and doing so usually results in a backlash from Democrats in congress and the media. Every time Trump does a purge they criticize it and claim it's a threat to national security.

" Michael Cohen's First Amendment rights were violated when he was ordered back to prison on July 9 after probation authorities said he refused to sign a form banning him from publishing the book or communicating publicly in other manners, U.S. District Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein said. "

This guy is a convicted felon, why is he being released??? And besides, if we can't prevent convicted felons from publishing books; America will be doomed...
How can you, under the Constitution, prevent anyone from writing and publishing a book? That is the question, and our feelings about the writer simply don't matter, at all. You don't have to buy and read it, you know.

Link?

here’s one:

These deepstaters are embedded in our government. Finding them and weeding them all out is difficult, and doing so usually results in a backlash from Democrats in congress and the media. Every time Trump does a purge they criticize it and claim it's a threat to national security.
It’s not difficult if you are head of an agency and you are talking about some of the highest profile cases in our nations history. Who do you think you’re kidding?!

Link?

here’s one:

If I’m refusing to believe this evidence then So is AG Barr, A man who has the responsibility and power to actually do something about it. The fact that he isn’t should tell you something.

Link?

here’s one:

Trump isn’t scared of dem backlash... he feeds off it, he provocates it because it rallies his base. He thrives in fights and conflict. No sorry that excuse you just made doesn’t fly

Forum List

Back