Judge Nap Rips Trump Lawyers for 'Sophomoric, Absurd' Legal Assertions

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'Judge Andrew Napolitano lambasted President Donald Trump’s legal team twice the past two days over the recent "sophomoric" and "absurd" interpretations of law to come from the attorneys.

During an interview with Fox News on Monday, Judge Nap called a "disgrace" the letter that two Trump attorneys sent to special counsel Robert Mueller in January, and on Tuesday he decried why the legal team is even talking about self-pardons in the first place.

And on both days, Napolitano blasted Rudy Giuliani for his "absurd" assertion that Trump could shoot former FBI director James Comey in the Oval Office and not get prosecuted.

"I disagree with Rudy Giuliani and I profoundly disagree with the image he created. Why he would create this image is beyond me," Judge Nap said Tuesday on Fox News’ "Fox and Friends" morning program.

"The image is horrific and demeaning … and it’s wrong on the law," Judge Nap said. "The president would be charged, would be indicted, but the trial wouldn’t happen until after because it is the trial that would take him away from being the president of the United States."

Judge Nap told Fox News’ Martha MacCallum on Monday that for Giuliani to suggest that is "absurd."

Further, Judge Nap said he shares "frustration" with the White House "that we’re even talking about a self-pardon."'

For years I have liked Judge Napolitano. I really enjoyed the show he used to have on Fox Business...Freedom Watch.

'Judge Andrew Napolitano lambasted President Donald Trump’s legal team twice the past two days over the recent "sophomoric" and "absurd" interpretations of law to come from the attorneys.

During an interview with Fox News on Monday, Judge Nap called a "disgrace" the letter that two Trump attorneys sent to special counsel Robert Mueller in January, and on Tuesday he decried why the legal team is even talking about self-pardons in the first place.

And on both days, Napolitano blasted Rudy Giuliani for his "absurd" assertion that Trump could shoot former FBI director James Comey in the Oval Office and not get prosecuted.

"I disagree with Rudy Giuliani and I profoundly disagree with the image he created. Why he would create this image is beyond me," Judge Nap said Tuesday on Fox News’ "Fox and Friends" morning program.

"The image is horrific and demeaning … and it’s wrong on the law," Judge Nap said. "The president would be charged, would be indicted, but the trial wouldn’t happen until after because it is the trial that would take him away from being the president of the United States."

Judge Nap told Fox News’ Martha MacCallum on Monday that for Giuliani to suggest that is "absurd."

Further, Judge Nap said he shares "frustration" with the White House "that we’re even talking about a self-pardon."'

For years I have liked Judge Napolitano. I really enjoyed the show he used to have on Fox Business...Freedom Watch.
Napolitano is right...Rudy is a cartoon character

Forum List

Back