McCabe Wants immunity

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has requested the Senate Judiciary Committee provide him with immunity from prosecution in exchange for testifying at an upcoming congressional hearing focused on how senior officials at the FBI and Justice Department handled the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server, according to a letter obtained by CNN. Andrew McCabe seeks immunity for testimony in congressional hearing over FBI handling of Clinton email probe - CNNPolitics
If it were up to me I would say those days are over....you wanted to play hardball here it is....tell us what ya know or rot in prison for the rest of your life.....Do a Mueller on em

If McCabe starts singing this is going to kick off an opera like no other.

Holy toledo, powers that be please please make it a pay per view.

:lol:

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has requested the Senate Judiciary Committee provide him with immunity from prosecution in exchange for testifying at an upcoming congressional hearing focused on how senior officials at the FBI and Justice Department handled the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server, according to a letter obtained by CNN. Andrew McCabe seeks immunity for testimony in congressional hearing over FBI handling of Clinton email probe - CNNPolitics
If it were up to me I would say those days are over....you wanted to play hardball here it is....tell us what ya know or rot in prison for the rest of your life.....Do a Mueller on em
Oh my he is fixing to commit an impossible suicide. Maybe three shots to the head, with three different guns. It will be a Clinton new record!

It seems that he has something to "own"up to. If not he will take the 5th. I would tell him to spit it out and if it is useful then we will talk about giving him immunity and a body guard.

It seems that he has something to "own"up to. If not he will take the 5th. I would tell him to spit it out and if it is useful then we will talk about giving him immunity and a body guard.
They might not need his testimony. It all depends on what he has to offer.

MCcabe? oh ooooooo He's a flipper...Comey get use to the color orange...you too Clapper...and you too Brennan....and Obama will look great in orange...but he was the kingpin of the coup so make his prison garb Cheetos orange just for laughs.....Buuuuuaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

HMMMmmmmmm

Getting a head of the IG report becoming public.... Sounds like the act of a desperate man wanting to avoid prison time... This would also put Mueller in jeopardy as well....

This OP is almost as good as this moment captured in time... Practicing the perp walk... :5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

DU3b-npWsAEEdMD.jpg

Well if he wants immunity from prosecution then there is probably something he needs immunity from.

Stay tuned. I will.

Forum List

Back