Judge lets Mexico have voice in lawsuit challenging Arizona immigration

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Judge lets Mexico have voice in lawsuit challenging Arizona immigration enforcement law
By The Associated Press (CP) – 20 hours ago
PHOENIX — Mexico gets to have a say in one of the lawsuits challenging Arizona's immigration enforcement law.
A federal judge on Thursday granted Mexico's request to be allowed to file a legal brief supporting the challenge. That means the judge will consider the brief Mexico submitted previously.
Mexico says it wants to defend its citizens' rights and that the law would lead to racial profiling and hinder trade and tourism. It also says the law would hinder work against drug trafficking and related violence.
The law's provisions include a requirement that police enforcing another law ask people about their immigration status if there's a "reasonable suspicion" they're in the country illegally.
The law takes effect July 29 unless blocked by a court.

The Canadian Press: Judge lets Mexico have voice in lawsuit challenging Arizona immigration enforcement law

Sorry bout that,

1. This is pure crap.
2. Mexico needs to fix their own country, its such a *shithole*, and they have the balls to make noise here about *OUR LAWS*.
3. I been saying for over ten years we have to stop them bastards from getting in here, machine guns might be an idea to keep the invaders out!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I notice they didn't print the judge's name. They sure want to know our names if we make a vote against them in the unions. Hypocritical bootlicking cowards.

We are witnessing the dismantling of the USA's sovereignty right before our eyes.

Idiots. Since when do other countries have, or get a say in US laws? How about we just tell mexico that we will treat our illegals the same way they do theirs.

That's what you get for electing an inexperienced, Marxist, Citizen of the World as your president, and handing him near super majorities in Both Houses of congress.

Were reaping it now. Hows it feel.

This is standard operating procedure. Nations get to file briefs in cases that affect their citizens. If you were hauled in front of a judge overseas wouldn't you want the U.S. government to be able to speak in court on your behalf? This is not some radical idea.

This is standard operating procedure. Nations get to file briefs in cases that affect their citizens. If you were hauled in front of a judge overseas wouldn't you want the U.S. government to be able to speak in court on your behalf? This is not some radical idea.

There is no case against any citizen. They are challenging a proposed law. Seems a bit different to me.

Would this be more evidence that the citizens of this country no longer belong to it in reality?
Someone must have given the USA away because these decisions are not the ones of true Americans. What an outrage! And our many lame ass politicians sit back and let it happen. Anyone see what's happening ..........................YET? I know a few do, where's the rest?

CaféAuLait;2470087 said:

There is no case against any citizen. They are challenging a proposed law. Seems a bit different to me.

The US government routinely files briefs in foreign courts on policy matters that would affect US citizens. That's normal. It's the same thing in this case. It's quite normal in any court case that you could have dozens and dozens of friend of the court briefs filed from all over the world. This is standard operating procedure.

Idiots. Since when do other countries have, or get a say in US laws? How about we just tell mexico that we will treat our illegals the same way they do theirs.

Probably one of those Judges that thinks Foreign Law should be considered while rendering decisions...and probably an activist.

We are seeing the dismantling of our soverignty.

Probably one of those Judges that thinks Foreign Law should be considered while rendering decisions...and probably an activist.

There are some who think Sharia is and equal source of law as well.

There's nothing stopping the US from suing Mexico for helping Mexicans and other Latinos invade the US. Why not start a lawsuit? I'll be a witness as to how they F'd up my town!

Mexico depends on billions of untaxed USD being sent from illegal aliens every year....boosts their economy. You must expect them to fight for that.

I say change the Arizona law to match the Mexican law rather than US Federal law. That way we could maintain a non-partisan handshake across our borders. We could put a lot of IAs in jail, never to be seen again.

There are some who think Sharia is and equal source of law as well.

Which is equally dangerous since all LAW in the United States is based upon Constitutional muster.

/Story.

Mexico depends on billions of untaxed USD being sent from illegal aliens every year....boosts their economy. You must expect them to fight for that.

I say change the Arizona law to match the Mexican law rather than US Federal law. That way we could maintain a non-partisan handshake across our borders. We could put a lot of IAs in jail, never to be seen again.

Indeed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEAu1K8Vyfo"]YouTube - Mexican President Calderon admits Mexican Immigration Law tougher than Arizonas[/ame]

Forum List

Back