Judge lets Mexico have voice in lawsuit challenging Arizona immigration

That's what you get for electing an inexperienced, Marxist, Citizen of the World as your president, and handing him near super majorities in Both Houses of congress.

Were reaping it now. Hows it feel.
Be honest. The previous administration ignored the problem, probably because of the illegals hired by texas ranchers.

I'm a liberal, but I'm not happy with it either. On the other hand, I can't blame the people who sneak over here, find a job, and are able to send money home to their destitute families. Most of us would do the same if we could.

No, the problem lies with those who CONTINUE to flaunt the law and employ these people. If the illegals were unable to do better here than they could at home, they would leave. Not enough has been done to crack down on the employers, and if the construction business stays down, there will be even more contractors hiring illegals in order to stay competitive in a bad economy.

The US citizens need to stop trashing the illegals and go after the employers who hire them, and politicians who receive contributions from the unscrupulous employers.

Forum List

Back