Judge Judy, Conservative

If you are conservative....or, even if you are not conservative, but are capable of learning....you must see this vid.

Judge Judy firmly explains to a lazy Leftist,....one who makes the argument that that is at the heart of the Occupy Wall Street takers worldview, including that guy from Washington who claims it's good to spread other folks' wealth around, what is her business and what is not.

Weird, I didn't hear her mention her political affiliation, or that she's a Bernie Sanders supporter. The way she's treating her vagina like a clown car, I would assume she must be Evangelical.

If I asked you pea-brained Leftists to come forward and claim not to see the Obama-Bernie-OccupyWallStreet- Karl Marx element in the claim that she didn't have to repay the loan because that 'rich person' was 'swimming in money'....you wouldn't have done so.

Instead....all of you have been so wounded by the truth, that you inadvertently rush up to try to deny it!

And, once again, you are self-identified as a "spherical imbecile" because you are an imbecile no matter the direction from which you are looked at.

I have just the eulogy prepared for you when you leave our dimension...
"blissfully unfettered by the ravages of higher intelligence."

Show me where Obama or Bernie has ever advocated that loans made to rich people do not need to be paid back

Good thing that Liberal Judge Judy put her in her place

Can you explain why you lied here:
"So Judge Judy explaining to someone that just because someone is rich doesn't mean you don't have to pay them back is the ultimate in conservatism"

and here...

"rightwinger"

Is there some "lying gene" that accounts for this propensity in Liberals?

Why did you lie and not provide my full quote?

So Judge Judy explaining to someone that just because someone is rich doesn't mean you don't have to pay them back is the ultimate in conservatism. Ignores the fact that no liberal believes that loans should not be paid back

rightwingers my name.....don't wear it out

How does that change the fact: you claimed "you don't have to pay them back is the ultimate in conservatism."

Try to dig your way out of that.

And....you are not a right winger.....so your avi is the ultimate lie.

If you are conservative....or, even if you are not conservative, but are capable of learning....you must see this vid.

Judge Judy firmly explains to a lazy Leftist,....one who makes the argument that that is at the heart of the Occupy Wall Street takers worldview, including that guy from Washington who claims it's good to spread other folks' wealth around, what is her business and what is not.

Weird, I didn't hear her mention her political affiliation, or that she's a Bernie Sanders supporter. The way she's treating her vagina like a clown car, I would assume she must be Evangelical.

If I asked you pea-brained Leftists to come forward and claim not to see the Obama-Bernie-OccupyWallStreet- Karl Marx element in the claim that she didn't have to repay the loan because that 'rich person' was 'swimming in money'....you wouldn't have done so.

Instead....all of you have been so wounded by the truth, that you inadvertently rush up to try to deny it!

And, once again, you are self-identified as a "spherical imbecile" because you are an imbecile no matter the direction from which you are looked at.

Show me where Obama or Bernie has ever advocated that loans made to rich people do not need to be paid back

"So Judge Judy explaining to someone that just because someone is rich doesn't mean you don't have to pay them back is the ultimate in conservatism"

and here...

"rightwinger"

Judge Judy firmly explains to a lazy Leftist

Is there some "lying gene" that accounts for this propensity in losers running around in comic book leotards thinking television is like a real thing?

Where is the lie?

I call as my first witness...

Buried you again, huh?

and here...

"rightwinger"

Paying back a friend who loaned you money isn't "ultimate conservatism", dingbat, it's just the right thing to do.

Clean off your specs, grandma.....
I never said it was "ultimate conservatism,".....the other lying Liberal said it: leftwinger.

Stealing from the folks who earn the money is Obama-Bernie-OccupyWallStreet-Karl Marx ideology....yours.

Like this:

"Mr. Sanders in fact has a PAC, a modern campaign-financing flourish he claims he wants to abolish, and is offering the millions of college student borrowers an outright bribe of a trillion dollars."
As Trump Takes Lead Here Boris Johnson Makes Stand For an Independent Britain - The New York Sun

I don't play in poop.

poop-on-wall.jpg

You're slinging poop, hoping it will stick.

The right sure loves reality TV stars! Now that's a perfect example of their mentality. :2up:

Indeed. Says a lot about the ability to face realities, or lack thereof.

Fantasy aborts reality, forcing one to live within a distortion.
And so much easier to deal with for the intellectually timid.

and here...

"rightwinger"

Paying back a friend who loaned you money isn't "ultimate conservatism", dingbat, it's just the right thing to do.

I never said it was "ultimate conservatism,".....the other lying Liberal said it: leftwinger.

Stealing from the folks who earn the money is Obama-Bernie-OccupyWallStreet-Karl Marx ideology....yours.

Like this:

"Mr. Sanders in fact has a PAC, a modern campaign-financing flourish he claims he wants to abolish, and is offering the millions of college student borrowers an outright bribe of a trillion dollars."
As Trump Takes Lead Here Boris Johnson Makes Stand For an Independent Britain - The New York Sun

I don't play in poop.

poop-on-wall.jpg

You're not gonna run away without apologizing for this....are you?

You really stuck your foot in....that word you used.

and here...

"rightwinger"

So Judge Judy explaining to someone that just because someone is rich doesn't mean you don't have to pay them back is the ultimate in conservatism. Ignores the fact that no liberal believes that loans should not be paid back

How does that change the fact: you claimed "you don't have to pay them back is the ultimate in conservatism."

Has it ever occurred to you that my actual name is rightwinger?

I have a Hawaiian birth certificate to prove it

and here...

"rightwinger"

Like this:

I don't play in poop.

poop-on-wall.jpg

Why would I apologize? You started this thread with a lie that the defendant is a Bernie supporter and a lazy leftist, when you have no idea what her political affiliation is.

When are you going to apologize for this thread?

Refusing to pay back a friend is not a political thing, and as far as I know, it's not something championed by the left or the right.

and here...

"rightwinger"

Now, now....no running away from the fact that you are a lying, low-life Liberal:
1. Didn't you say this:

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

2. Aren't you an inveterate leftist, masquerading behind the name Rightwinger?
Yes you are.

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

3. Why do you do that?
Isn't it because, in the marketplace of ideas, conservatism eats your lunch...and lying is the only defense you have?

BTW....I don't expect an honest answer, as demonstrated above.

and here...

"rightwinger"

Like this:

I don't play in poop.

poop-on-wall.jpg

Why would I apologize? You started this thread with a lie that the defendant is a Bernie supporter and a lazy leftist, when you have no idea what her political affiliation is.

Refusing to pay back a friend is not a political thing, and as far as I know, it's not something championed by the left or the right.

It behooves you to apologize because you accused me of something that I just showed was the statement of one of your com-padres.

But I was only kidding....I knew you had no class, and hardly expected any apology.

This is the second time you've served as an example of the typical Leftist.

Don't ever change.

and here...

"rightwinger"

Judge Judy firmly explains to a lazy Leftist

Is there some "lying gene" that accounts for this propensity in losers running around in comic book leotards thinking television is like a real thing?

Where is the lie?

I call as my first witness...

Buried you again, huh?

Once again --- neither of those people in that video is in, or associated with, any of the people in the first video. You know, the one lyingly titled something about "Bernie Sanders" --- who also does not appear.

Kiwiman nailed it on the head. You're watching an electronic box and imagining that it's the world of reality.
Agoraphobia must suck.

and here...

"rightwinger"

Now, now....no running away from the fact that you are a lying, low-life Liberal:
1. Didn't you say this:

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

Yes you are.

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

3. Why do you do that?
Isn't it because, in the marketplace of ideas, conservatism eats your lunch...and lying is the only defense you have?

While some may claim I was born in Kenya, I was actually born in Hawaii

I was named Rightwinger after my maternal grandfather

and here...

"rightwinger"

1. Didn't you say this:

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

Yes you are.

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

3. Why do you do that?

He was an airplane mechanic. But I hear tell he was lefthanded.

Like this:

I don't play in poop.

poop-on-wall.jpg

It behooves you to apologize because you accused me of something that I just showed was the statement of one of your com-padres.

But I was only kidding....I knew you had no class, and hardly expected any apology.

Don't ever change.

I don't give two shits who said it, my point stands.

and here...

"rightwinger"

1. Didn't you say this:

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

Yes you are.

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

3. Why do you do that?

A regular knee-slapper.

Like this:

I don't play in poop.

poop-on-wall.jpg

Don't ever change.

That makes you a liar.....oh, wait...you're a Liberal, so that would be redundant.

And the vulgarity pretty much nails it.

1. Didn't you say this:

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

Yes you are.

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

3. Why do you do that?

He was an airplane mechanic. But I hear tell he was lefthanded.

Yes, he was a southpaw. He pitched in the minor leagues in the late 30s under the name Rightwinger McGee

1931-baseball-season-2.jpg

Last edited:
I don't play in poop.

poop-on-wall.jpg

Don't ever change.

That makes you a liar.....oh, wait...you're a Liberal, so that would be redundant.

And the vulgarity pretty much nails it.

Dingbat, your thread is a lie.

1. Didn't you say this:

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

Yes you are.

Isn't it a lie?
Yes it is.

3. Why do you do that?

A regular knee-slapper.

My family lineage is not a laughing matter

The right sure loves reality TV stars! Now that's a perfect example of their mentality. :2up:

What is the basis of questioning the source of the truth...other than the fact that you are wounded by it, and cannot deny it.

That is the case, isn't it.

Truth? You can't handle the truth.
Here's a little truth for you:
Reality Check-Association for Psychological Science
If reality viewers are in fact tuning in to feel better at another person’s expense, Waite predicts a maladaptive future for heavy watchers. “They expect it’s OK to humiliate and to be humiliated by others, instead of thinking there’s something wrong with this behavior,” Waite said. “The world they’re living in is different from others.” In this world according to Waite, the borders separating onscreen from offscreen blend indistinguishably. It is this seamless convergence of fiction and reality that psychologists fear could have a severe behavioral impact.
'+windowtitle+'
That would certainly apply to "Judge Judy" viewers.

Last edited:
So we have established that Judge Judy is quite the Liberal and was effective in dressing down a woman trying to welch on a loan

Must mean the woman was a conservative

Forum List

Back