Judge hold trump in contempt for failing to turn over documents

Trump attorney Alina Habba said she personally oversaw the search for documents, including flying to Florida to interview Trump at his Mar-a-Lago club.
"There is simply nothing more for him to provide. It was already provided. So your honor, how is President Trump in contempt?" Habba asked.
Sounds like a fishing expedition.

They are also seeking documents from specific Trump Organization file storage locations, such as "the files located in cabinets outside Mr. Trump's office," "the storage room by Mr. Trump's office," "the Executive Office storage closet" and "the file cabinets located on the 25th and 26th floors."

No, trump...you are not King. That is $10,000 a day until you turn them over.
I thought campaign donations paid his fines and legal expenses. What does he care about daily fines? You do not see him giving any of the political war chest to support Republican candidates or causes, do you?

I thought campaign donations paid his fines and legal expenses. What does he care about daily fines? You do not see him giving any of the political war chest to support Republican candidates or causes, do you?
You send your money to the repubs. The repubs take your money that was supposed to pay for repub candidates, and they pay for the legal bills for the incompetent trump.

Sorry bout that,

1. Simply wonderful.
2. So nice to see that they are still trying to tear Trump down in the courts unending.
3. And freedom of speech means nothing.
4. How soon that those with power use it in dishonest ways, the judge is showing how his rules are his, and if you don't abide by them he will shut you down.
5. Hummmm,....mkay....
6. Trump will not comply, he has lawyers who can eat this judge up.
7. Lets see where this ends up.

READ:Trump Held in Contempt by NY Judge, Faces $10,000 a Day in Fines

Sample:

"New York Attorney General Letitia James is conducting a civil investigation of the Trump Organization's finances, and a judge previously ordered the former president to comply with a subpoena for documents"​

8. This won't end well for the *Libtard Judgie Wudgie.*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Simply wonderful.
2. So nice to see that they are still trying to tear Trump down in the courts unending.
4. How soon that those with power use it in dishonest ways, the judge is showing how his rules are his, and if you don't abide by them he will shut you down.
5. Hummmm,....mkay....

Sample:

"New York Attorney General Letitia James is conducting a civil investigation of the Trump Organization's finances, and a judge previously ordered the former president to comply with a subpoena for documents"​

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Black judge attacking Trump for political reasons....sounds racist to me.

Sorry bout that,

1. Simply wonderful.
5. Hummmm,....mkay....

Sample:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
They still need judges and courts to arrest and abuse people?

I thought now all you needed was a tik tok video and an angry mob.

Sorry bout that,

1. Simply wonderful.
4. How soon that those with power use it in dishonest way, the judge is showing how his rules are his, and if you don't abide by them he will shut you down.
5. Mummmm,....mkay....

Sample:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yep, the corrupt Democrats are abusing their power with the government agencies
The NY AG is using the courts as her political weapon just like it is done in banana republics.
The amazing thing is that the Psycho Woksters scream that Trump is "destroying our democracy" when it is actually the dirty Democrats who are doing it.

They still need judges and courts to arrest and abuse people?

I thought now all you needed was a tik tok video and an angry mob.
NYC is a unholy shithole now because of the folks that are running the Justice System there.....pretty much the same types that turned Detroit into a rathole.
Eventually these folks are going to be behind bars facing corruption charges.

Black judge attacking Trump for political reasons....sounds racist to me.
So, let me see if I understand this. If I am ordered to appear before the court, or am ordered to supply documents regarding an investigation, I can simply proclaim that matter a political persecution and magically remove any obligation I have to follow a court order. Then, when a black judge holds me in contempt I can scream "racist" and walk away with no repercussions.

NYC is a unholy shithole now because of the folks that are running the Justice System there.....pretty much the same types that turned Detroit into a rathole.
Eventually these folks are going to be behind bars facing corruption charges.
No. No one in Detroit is being held accountable.

No one is held accountable for all the crap over the years.

It's one of the perks of the job.

Heck, Cuomo sent untold thousands to their death mixing Covid and elderly patients together, and the openly lying about the numbers that died.

No one cares.

So, let me see if I understand this. If I am ordered to appear before the court, or am ordered to supply documents regarding an investigation, I can simply proclaim that matter a political persecution and magically remove any obligation I have to follow a court order. Then, when a black judge holds me in contempt I can scream "racist" and walk away with no repercussions.
Works for you folks every time.
The problem with this bitch is she has no probable-cause to act in such a manner. It's pure harassment.
Everything she's tried in the past has blown up in her face.
Trump is in Florida and she's going to have to attempt to extradite him....and produce evidence in court in Florida.
Good luck doing that.

No. No one in Detroit is being held accountable.

No one is held accountable for all the crap over the years.

It's one of the perks of the job.

Heck, Cuomo sent untold thousands to their death mixing Covid and elderly patients together, and the openly lying about the numbers that died.

No one cares.
People care....but the wrong people are in power.

Only if you're above the law, like this guy.

No, but you can take money from multiple foreign governments and face no repercussions.

Forum List

Back