Judge Blocks Asylum Ban For Migrants

Trump looses another round revealing more evidence and proof the Orange One is not a King but rather more like a dictator-in-waiting!

"A federal judge has temporarily blocked the Trump administration from denying asylum to migrants who crossed the southern border illegally, saying the president violated a “clear command” from Congress to allow them to apply."

More Here:
~~ In blow to Trump’s immigration agenda, federal judge blocks asylum ban for migrants who enter illegally from Mexico ~~
trying to pad your post count?

Trump looses another round revealing more evidence and proof the Orange One is not a King but rather more like a dictator-in-waiting!

"A federal judge has temporarily blocked the Trump administration from denying asylum to migrants who crossed the southern border illegally, saying the president violated a “clear command” from Congress to allow them to apply."

More Here:
~~ In blow to Trump’s immigration agenda, federal judge blocks asylum ban for migrants who enter illegally from Mexico ~~

Only ignorant commie assholes would think this is a good thing. FOAD

You hail from the environs of Magnolia, Texas I see, or are you lying about that in fine Trumpian style? That put me in mind of a little tune that starts this way;

"Sugar Magnolia blossom's blooming
Head's all empty and I don't care."

That phrase fits your funky stupid ass to perfection, and I don't fucking care you petty little man.

I bet you feel perfectly safe at that keyboard, HUH! What an ass! Run along and change your diapers child!

More Here:

You hail from the environs of Magnolia, Texas I see, or are you lying about that in fine Trumpian style? That put me in mind of a little tune that starts this way;

"Sugar Magnolia blossom's blooming
Head's all empty and I don't care."

That phrase fits your funky stupid ass to perfection, and I don't fucking care you petty little man.

I bet you feel perfectly safe at that keyboard, HUH! What an ass! Run along and change your diapers child!

So you're a fucking dead head, how appropriate. You're nothing but a ignorant commie bitch and I love living rent free in you spacious wittle head. I don't need special fonts to make fun of you, fool.

'Asylum' is very narrowly defined...and none of these illegals qualify. 'Asylum' can also only be claimed at specific identified locations, such as LEGAL ports of entry...

....so how can the Obama-appointed dumbass judge legislate from the bench, creating his own law / changing the existing law, to declare 'Asylum' claims MUST be accepted ANYWHERE the illegals choose to break into the country?

Judge Blocks New Trump Rule, Says Asylum Claims Must Be Accepted

WHT do Democrats continue to support, aid, abet, advocate, support, and promote criminal illegal invasion?

I agree. How can someone who enters our country illegally ask for asylum.

Illegal is illegal.
the judge doesn't know about the horse and the cart thingy. obviously.

Forum List

Back