Juanita Broaddrick to Chelsea Clinton: ‘Your parents are not good people’!!!!

And again.....3 women who accuse bill clinton of raping them, and at least a dozen others accuse him of sexually assaulting them.........they are all lying...but bill clinton is the only one telling the truth....

WHo are the other two? Because they've never made public statements.

So you just have Juanita who is already been proven to be a liar.

As Paul Harvey used to say, the "rest of the story" is that Trump said he declined to bring up the sexual abuses of the Clinton administration in consideration of Chelsea who was in the audience. Next thing you know Chelsea of course downplayed her fathers sexual adventures although she must have been aware of them and one of Bill Clinton's victims fires back with an inane (but true) comment that Chelsea's parents were "not good people".

As Paul Harvey used to say, the "rest of the story" is that Trump said he declined to bring up the sexual abuses of the Clinton administration in consideration of Chelsea who was in the audience. Next thing you know Chelsea of course downplayed her fathers sexual adventures although she must have been aware of them and one of Bill Clinton's victims fires back with an inane (but true) comment that Chelsea's parents were "not good people".

Trump's argument is that he didn't act like a jerk, so that makes him a good person?

The worst thing Trump could do is bring up Bill's infidelity, given his own actions in that area.

As for Juanita Brodderick. She was a liar 20 years ago and she's a liar now.

Science is starting to prove you wrong. Soon you will be considered a deplorable because you support the death of an innocent child. Worse than the slave owners back in the day.

Guy, the planet is overpopulated. no one is going to be upset that we tried to control that.
Not by killing the innocent. We should start by executing the guilty.

Are you as strong a women like Hillary who would not leave a man who has dropped his drawers and dipped his joy stick in over 2000 women, not to mention disgracing the country by his cigar antics in the Oval Office and rape? How much money has been paid out to women on his
behalf? Why would a grown woman who knows her husband is a whoremonger, call a young intern a narcissistic loon?

Are you on meds, where do you get this stuff. Quit listening to Hannity and Rush. You need to back your accusations up with links, 2000 women, are your for real.

Did you by chance listen to the Congressional hearings yesterday? Hannity and Rush were not there.
How much money was paid to Paula Jones?
Was Monica Lewinsky the young intern in the Oval Office with Clinton?
Do you believe Bill Clinton ever cheated on Hillary?
Got any answers?

Poor Monica, the young intern had an ongoing affair with one of her married teachers before somehow landing a job as an aide, a jewish plant, to take Bill's interest off of the Israel/Palestine peace problems.
Are you as strong a women like Hillary who would not leave a man who has dropped his drawers and dipped his joy stick in over 2000 women, not to mention disgracing the country by his cigar antics in the Oval Office and rape? How much money has been paid out to women on his
behalf? Why would a grown woman who knows her husband is a whoremonger, call a young intern a narcissistic loon?

Are you on meds, where do you get this stuff. Quit listening to Hannity and Rush. You need to back your accusations up with links, 2000 women, are your for real.

Did you by chance listen to the Congressional hearings yesterday? Hannity and Rush were not there.
How much money was paid to Paula Jones?
Was Monica Lewinsky the young intern in the Oval Office with Clinton?
Do you believe Bill Clinton ever cheated on Hillary?
Got any answers?

You do know B. Clinton is not running for Pres right? I believe he may of cheated with Jenifer Flowers, and their marriage is their marriage, but if you want to talk about Bills cheating heart, then Trumps is up for grabs. As far as I know Hillary Clinton has not cheating on her husband.

Who was the adult in the room (Oval Office)? Was the adult the 49-year-old POTUS or a 22-year-old intern? Should a man of Bill Clinton's stature have known better? Did Monica Lewinsky hold a gun to his head?
You think he may have cheated with Gennifer Flowers? They were together for 11 years.
Did Hillary cheat with Webster Hubbell?

They were both adults and she has lots of experience with married men. No I do not believe Hillary ever cheated, do you have any proof. Clinton got punished for trying to make peace between Israel and Palestine, simple, which is why they put in a jewish plant, Monica. She grabbed his dick and put it in her mouth, so the story goes. Can't believe your defending her.

Wow! Poor Bill.
Makes one wonder how he was able to stain Monica's dress.

Last edited:
And here is the woman who found her.....

YOu mean the woman whose father was killed by a guy Clinton later commuted the sentence of? That's the kind of spectral evidence you are invoking.

How about the points made.

Why cant either Brodderick or her imaginary witness remember the date this happened. Or even the month.

3 women accused him of rape...about a dozen others of sexual assault......they are all lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth.....right?

Science is starting to prove you wrong. Soon you will be considered a deplorable because you support the death of an innocent child. Worse than the slave owners back in the day.

Guy, the planet is overpopulated. no one is going to be upset that we tried to control that.

No moron, the planet is not overpopulated.......we can fit the entire population of the world into Texas ....another left wing anti human myth....

No moron, the planet is not overpopulated.......we can fit the entire population of the world into Texas ....another left wing anti human myth....
I think he gets off on killing the innocent, and saving the lives of murders.

And you believe that, don't you?

I guess you are not "aware" enough to know that when someone says "I'd bring up X...but I'm too nice to", they've just guaranteed that X will be talked about even more. Any 12 year old uses that trick....so, of course, it's in Drumpf's quiver. His tiny hands pulled it out at the end.

"saving the lives of murders"......English, please.

Who would want to do that? :puke3:

"saving the lives of murders"......English, please.
Are you against the death penalty?

I guess you are not "aware" enough to know that when someone says "I'd bring up X...but I'm too nice to", they've just guaranteed that X will be talked about even more. Any 12 year old uses that trick....so, of course, it's in Drumpf's quiver. His tiny hands pulled it out at the end.

Speaking of 12-year-olds, read what HIllary did to destroy the innocent llitle girl who was beaten and raped by two men and she set one of them free.

Speaking of 12-year-olds, read what HIllary did to destroy the innocent llitle girl who was beaten and raped by two men and she set one of them free.

Two men, where is this story now, link please.

Two men, where is this story now, link please.

Do you have it in for the innocent 12-year-old girl?
Exclusive: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says ...
www.thedailybeast.

Well what can we say about a woman who is cheating on her husband with a married man,

I'd say that woman is not a very honorable woman, and she has the nerve to talk about B. Clinton.

Bill Clinton treated women like pigs, Trump may have called one a pig. No i would say juanita has a right if anyone does

Forum List

Back