Juanita Broaddrick Slams Madonna, ‘Fake News’ Women’s March

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
EXCLUSIVE – Juanita Broaddrick Slams Madonna, ‘Fake News’ Women’s March - Breitbart

"Juanita Broaddrick, the woman who accused Bill Clinton of raping her twice in a hotel room in 1978, slammed Madonna and other celebrities for leading a women’s march against Donald Trump yesterday while ignoring the plight of Clinton’s female sexual assault accusers during the presidential election.

Broaddrick, who charged that Hillary Clinton tried to silence her about the alleged rape, further labeled yesterday’s women’s march “just more a part of the fake news that they are trying to perpetuate.”

-----------------------------------------

• “To our detractors that insist that this march will never add up to anything, f— you,” Madonna said.

Juanita Broaddrick: “None of these women have ever stood up for the women who were abused and raped by Bill Clinton. We’ve never gotten any support. I do not understand it. I mean, you don’t support an evil candidate just because she is a woman. And to me that is all this amounts to, Aaron. Is their candidate who was absolutely corrupt lost to Mr. Trump. Mr. Trump is the only one that stood up for us.

…”It’s unbelievable. That they didn’t come out for the women that were against their candidate. The women that were abused by Bill Clinton. It’s still unbelievable. If it weren’t so sad it is almost laughable. I don’t understand why they do not support us. I don’t understand it.”

Now, now, Juanita....you are expecting civility, intelligence, and class from a woman who said she would give a BJ to anyone who voted for Hillary Clinton and just proclaimed she considered blowing the WH, er...blowing UP the WH! :p

You're wasting your time on Madonna.

EXCLUSIVE – Juanita Broaddrick Slams Madonna, ‘Fake News’ Women’s March - Breitbart

"Juanita Broaddrick, the woman who accused Bill Clinton of raping her twice in a hotel room in 1978, slammed Madonna and other celebrities for leading a women’s march against Donald Trump yesterday while ignoring the plight of Clinton’s female sexual assault accusers during the presidential election.

Broaddrick, who charged that Hillary Clinton tried to silence her about the alleged rape, further labeled yesterday’s women’s march “just more a part of the fake news that they are trying to perpetuate.”

• “To our detractors that insist that this march will never add up to anything, f— you,” Madonna said.

Juanita Broaddrick: “None of these women have ever stood up for the women who were abused and raped by Bill Clinton. We’ve never gotten any support. I do not understand it. I mean, you don’t support an evil candidate just because she is a woman. And to me that is all this amounts to, Aaron. Is their candidate who was absolutely corrupt lost to Mr. Trump. Mr. Trump is the only one that stood up for us.

…”It’s unbelievable. That they didn’t come out for the women that were against their candidate. The women that were abused by Bill Clinton. It’s still unbelievable. If it weren’t so sad it is almost laughable. I don’t understand why they do not support us. I don’t understand it.”

Now, now, Juanita....you are expecting civility, intelligence, and class from a woman who said she would give a BJ to anyone who voted for Hillary Clinton and just proclaimed she considered blowing the WH, er...blowing UP the WH! :p

Poor juanita, just can't let go of that 15 minutes of fame. Sad.

It all comes down to wether you believe Broderick or not. If she's telling the truth, She should be pissed at the Women's Rights movement, they totally abandoned her. Liberals in general need to come down off their high horse and admit all their pussy hats were for nothing but show. Had Bill Clinton had a tape playing in his office, you would have heard much worse than something Trump said 10 years ago about theoretical pussy grabbing. these powerful Liberals are very selective in their concern for women.

It all comes down to wether you believe Broderick or not. If she's telling the truth, She should be pissed at the Women's Rights movement, they totally abandoned her. Liberals in general need to come down off their high horse and admit all their pussy hats were for nothing but show. Had Bill Clinton had a tape playing in his office, you would have heard much worse than something Trump said 10 years ago about theoretical pussy grabbing. these powerful Liberals are very selective in their concern for women.

That's america in general, all concern is selective.

we already know it wasn't a womens Rights, it was abortion rights. We know this because the pro life women were asked to stay home. Not sure if they did or didn't but it merely points out that this was a. an anti trump rally and b. abortion rally.

And again for the umpteenth time, they should have had more people out to vote on November 8.

Forum List

Back