Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

When any of you board a plane, what is the first thing you look for? Just curious :eusa_shhh:

Well I don't look for Muslims actually. I look for the roomiest or quietest seat near an exit if I can't sit near the front.

BUT. . . . .

In an airport, and it seems I've spent a lot of time in them lately, if you see a bunch of nuns clustered together you note they are nuns, might wonder where they're headed, but don't think anything about it. Ditto re a bunch of redheaded Irish or a group of Gater fans in logo sweatshirts or an Italian tour or a Nigerian probably soccer team. You notice such groups but they don't prompt concerns.

But a group of Middle Eastern looking guys, usually without luggage, touching bases with each other and then separating. . . .those I think about.

And I don't think I'm racist when I do.

When any of you board a plane, what is the first thing you look for? Just curious :eusa_shhh:

Hotness level of the Stew.

That would be "In Flight Safety Facilitator."

So its been a while since I did any flying....
vintage-airline-stewardesses1.jpg

Last edited:
You can lose your job for insulting customers.

He insulted all of their Muslim viewers

And NPR Regularly Insults Christians with their Selective and Stereotypical "Reporting" on Christian Issues and Incidents.

I'd LOVE to get some of the "Reporting" from Waco and McVeigh.

But then again, they Hide behind "Guests" who do the Real Dirty Work.

NPR just gives them the Forum. :thup:

:)

peace...

And NPR Regularly Insults Christians with their Selective and Stereotypical "Reporting" on Christian Issues and Incidents.

peace...
It's easy for you to lie with nothing to back yourself up, eh mal? Asshole.

Things Juan needs to do:

1. Hire an attorney.
2. Write a book.
3. Appear on The View. Shouldn't that be Some Views?
4. Run for President in 2012.

peace...
It's easy for you to lie with nothing to back yourself up, eh mal? Asshole.

Poor Neglected Ravi... Have you Figured out what a Dangling Chad is yet, Kid?... :lol:

Oh wait, that was your Sockpuppet...

peace...

Last edited:
NPR news analysts don't do extremist/biggoted opinions. If they do, they don't get to go on NPR anymore.

Makes NPR even more attractive to people who want to hear the news and make their own opinions.

People who need someone to tell them what their opinion should be should stick to FOX.

Critical thinkers stay with NPR.

On Sundays Reliable Sources on CNN, during a discussion of the Ground Zero Mosque controversy, after Bloombergs Margaret Carlson recommended that the Mosque be moved as a Compromise, NPRs Michel Martin formerly of ABC News compared relocating the Mosque to moving a Catholic Church after the Oklahoma City bombing.

On Sundays Reliable Sources on CNN, during a discussion of the Ground Zero Mosque controversy, after Bloombergs Margaret Carlson recommended that the Mosque be moved as a Compromise, NPRs Michel Martin formerly of ABC News compared relocating the Mosque to moving a Catholic Church after the Oklahoma City bombing.

READ MORE >>

No outcry?

National Public Radio used taxpayer dollars to bash teabaggers on their website–
“Learn to Speak Teabag”

I guess it depends on what group of customers are supposedly being insulted.

In NPR's defense, however, this piece referred mostly to an NPR editorial cartoon that seemed to be poking fun a Tea Partiers. And they published a long string of criticisms re that cartoon they received from their listeners. NPR has not been unusually critical of the Church and have been more balanced in their straight news reporting re the Church than have been the alphabet networks. I really don't fault NPR all that much in their news reporting and they are as good as Fox there. But just as Fox editorially leans far right, NPR editorially leans far left and I think sometimes tends to be disingenuous in its slant.

I suppose being philosophically liberal, however, NPR did feel obligated to jump on the "I love and will passionately defend everything Muslim" band wagon that seems to be the current rage.

I am anxious now to know what Mr. O'Reily will say/do about this. It should get interesting.

Forum List

Back