Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

dont bother the basshole with facts

It wasn't for his benefit. You never know when somebody who doesn't have the facts might log in, see the stupid, and believe it. The liberal bloggers are organized and carefully brainwashed, er coached, to put a specific message out there. You see the same code words, same key phrases, same methodology used again and again on blog after blog after blog.

Some of us simply have to counter at least some of that with the truth.
Nice projection.
See the first three quotes in my sig.
which are ALL out of context

but continue to show just how fucking moronically stupid you can be

He didn't run to Fox News. He was fired because he WAS on Fox News.
And after he was fired he RAN straight to FOX to whine on the air.
proof?

btw ed, you wont have any
he was already a paid contributor to FNC before he was fired
that was the REASON he was fired
The perpetual Dumb act again. It's getting pretty tiring!

The day after he was fired he hosted the O'Lielly show whining his ass off.

Juan Williams Hosts O'Reilly - NPR - Video | Mediaite
A Wrathful Juan Williams Targets NPR, Former Coworkers As Factor Host

It’s fair to say that Williams had never been angrier on the airwaves than he was last night while guest-hosting The O’Reilly Factor. Sure, it doesn’t help that the network on which he initially got himself in trouble, Fox News, upped the ante on his salary and gave him a show to host on the most coveted real estate in cable news, but aside from Fox’s work, Williams is really embracing the martyr role.
His “Talking Points” segment threw the kitchen sink at NPR: regret at ever associating with liberals, specific swipes against former coworkers Nina Totenberg and “a comedian,” even the race card for good measure.

Picture-119.png

proof?

The perpetual Dumb act again. It's getting pretty tiring!

The day after he was fired he hosted the O'Lielly show whining his ass off.

Juan Williams Hosts O'Reilly - NPR - Video | Mediaite
A Wrathful Juan Williams Targets NPR, Former Coworkers As Factor Host

It’s fair to say that Williams had never been angrier on the airwaves than he was last night while guest-hosting The O’Reilly Factor. Sure, it doesn’t help that the network on which he initially got himself in trouble, Fox News, upped the ante on his salary and gave him a show to host on the most coveted real estate in cable news, but aside from Fox’s work, Williams is really embracing the martyr role.
His “Talking Points” segment threw the kitchen sink at NPR: regret at ever associating with liberals, specific swipes against former coworkers Nina Totenberg and “a comedian,” even the race card for good measure.

Picture-119.png
um, thats not "running" you pathetic simpleton

and i;'ll never accuse you of "playing dumb" you really ARE dumb

Well, you might have a point, after all, YOU post comments too. :lol:

But aren't you lumping posters into one big group? See the first quote in my sig.
you mean the one that is clearly OUT OF CONTEXT???

have you yet learned what "context" actually means yet?
The context of the first quote is obvious and you have never been able to give a different context for the quote.

Your MessiahRushie, who habitually accuses Libs of doing what he does, accused Libs of doing it in the first quote. The next two quotes are an example of Stuttering LimpTard doing it. In the second quote he is accusing Obama of having a Messianic attitude and he gives a telltale sign of a messianic attitude to look for. In the third quote he satisfies his own telltale sign. :muahaha:

Those three quotes completely demolish your MessiahRushie in all his hypocrisy, driving you so crazy that I live rent free in your head and all you can think about is spiteful retalliation like a little child. :flameth:

Now you tell me what you think the context is.

It wasn't for his benefit. You never know when somebody who doesn't have the facts might log in, see the stupid, and believe it. The liberal bloggers are organized and carefully brainwashed, er coached, to put a specific message out there. You see the same code words, same key phrases, same methodology used again and again on blog after blog after blog.

Some of us simply have to counter at least some of that with the truth.
Nice projection.

You mindlessly parroted that lie this morning and when I challenged you to back up your lie with the correct context, you cut and ran like a little sissy. Now you simply repeat the same lie, so I again challenge you to back up your bullshit lie and give the correct context!

you mean the one that is clearly OUT OF CONTEXT???

have you yet learned what "context" actually means yet?
The context of the first quote is obvious and you have never been able to give a different context for the quote.

Your MessiahRushie, who habitually accuses Libs of doing what he does, accused Libs of doing it in the first quote. The next two quotes are an example of Stuttering LimpTard doing it. In the second quote he is accusing Obama of having a Messianic attitude and he gives a telltale sign of a messianic attitude to look for. In the third quote he satisfies his own telltale sign. :muahaha:

Those three quotes completely demolish your MessiahRushie in all his hypocrisy, driving you so crazy that I live rent free in your head and all you can think about is spiteful retalliation like a little child. :flameth:

Nice projection.

You mindlessly parroted that lie this morning and when I challenged you to back up your lie with the correct context, you cut and ran like a little sissy. Now you simply repeat the same lie, so I again challenge you to back up your bullshit lie and give the correct context!
you've been told
you ignore it
not gonna keep telling you only to have you ignore it again
you are just proving you ARE the fucking moron i call you

but please do continue to show everyone i am right

Juan Williams is a frustrated slave that ran to the Foxnews plantation after losing his job, had he stood on his own and forged his own path I would have respected him, but running to Bill O'Reilly and Fauxnews? Better to be an angry field slave than be a submissive, apologetic house slave.
I don't care if you're black -- that's racist as shit. And the "you don't understand 'cause you're white" thing is horseshit.

But I expect you want to bitterly cling to your double standards.

you've been told
you ignore it

You're just a pathological liar. In order to keep telling me you have to tell me the first time first. You've never given a different context and you know it.

You know I'm using all three quotes in the correct context and as a CON$ervative you are not man enough to admit it. Soooooooooo TYPICAL!!!!!!!

The quotes only have the devastating effect of exposing the hypocrisy of your MessiahRushie if he himself is accusing others of doing the things he does himself.

In the first quote he is accusing Dems of doing exactly what he is doing in the second quote by accusing Obama of having a Messianic attitude when the third quote exposes his OWN Messianic attitude by the very trait he says confirms a Messianic attitude.

There is no other context!

Man up and admit the truth for the first time in your worthless lie of a life, you gutless coward.

you've been told
you ignore it

You're just a pathological liar. In order to keep telling me you have to tell me the first time first. You've never given a different context and you know it.

You know I'm using all three quotes in the correct context and as a CON$ervative you are not man enough to admit it. Soooooooooo TYPICAL!!!!!!!

The quotes only have the devastating effect of exposing the hypocrisy of your MessiahRushie if he himself is accusing others of doing the things he does himself.

In the first quote he is accusing Dems of doing exactly what he is doing in the second quote by accusing Obama of having a Messianic attitude when the third quote exposes his OWN Messianic attitude by the very trait he says confirms a Messianic attitude.

Man up and admit the truth for the first time in your worthless lie of a life, you gutless coward.
fuck off you pathetic PoS
i never lie
but you do all the fucking time

He didn't run to Fox News. He was fired because he WAS on Fox News.
proof?

You need proof that he ran to FOX to whine about being fired? I thought you watched FOX? You missed those days of whining?

And he wasn't fired for being on FOX. He was fired for stating his fear of Muslims. NPR doesn't have racists as news analysts. But FOX does!

proof?

You need proof that he ran to FOX to whine about being fired? I thought you watched FOX? You missed those days of whining?

And he wasn't fired for being on FOX. He was fired for stating his fear of Muslims. NPR doesn't have racists as news analysts. But FOX does!
appearing is not ruining or whining'
you are just another pathetic fucking moron

you've been told
you ignore it

i never lie
Well if you're so damn honest, then humor me just this once and post the context one LAST time instead of posting excuses, because if you ever did post it I never saw it, and if you ever did post the context it will be piss easy for you to do it this one last time.

Of course, if you are lying you will just make more excuses.

i never lie
Well if you're so damn honest, then humor me just this once and post the context one LAST time instead of posting excuses, because if you ever did post it I never saw it, and if you ever did post the context it will be piss easy for you to do it this one last time.

one last time
the first one is him repeating what someone else said, not HIS words

the other 2 are hyperbole
do you need that word defined?

i never lie

one last time
the first one is him repeating what someone else said, not HIS words

the other 2 are hyperbole
do you need that word defined?
Well your first claim is an out and out lie. He makes the same accusation about the Lib Dems habitually and never has it been someone else's words.

The second quote was him dead serious in his attack of Obama.

And the "Don't doubt me" he has said a million times and he means it absolutely.

So as I said you are a pathological liar and you can't give a credible alternate context for the quotes I use.

Clinton, Inc. Runs Sleazy Campaign
Clinton, Inc. Runs Sleazy Campaign
December 13, 2007
RUSH: "You know what?* Republicans are going to use this.* The Republicans are going to use this.* We can't nominate this guy! You're supporting Obama. He's in big trouble! He's got a slush fund. He's got drug use in his past.* If you support Obama, you're going to nominate him. Republicans will destroy him and we're not going to win!"* Really?* He has the chutzpah to say the Republicans might remind us, when it's the Hillary camp that did remind us.* More projection: You blame the Republicans for something that hadn't happened, that you've done.* We were told Mrs. Clinton is a victim, not a victimizer.* We were told she's attacked, not that she's the attacker.* We were told that there's a vast, right-thing wing conspiracy out to get her and her co-president.* Looky here! All that Barbra Streisand was pure BS.* Misdirection, transference: Accuse your opponents of doing what you do, get everything looking to the right while you go pick their pocket.* We knew it.* Now Barack Obama knows it, but he can take comfort in this, I think.* The Clinton calendar probably had this scheduled for two weeks from now but certain developments in momentum -- as in she's imploding, along with her husband, and he's rising -- have made the announcement more urgent if you're on the left, more desperate if you're not on the left. This does smack of desperation.

The Goldman Sachs Inquisition
The Goldman Sachs Inquisition
April 27, 2010
RUSH: We know that Jay Rockefeller prepared a memo for internal use on how to politicize 9/11 and a number of other things against George W. Bush, to turn the Democrats' position from supporting the invasion of Iraq around to, "We were lied to! We had no clue," blah, blah, blah. It was an internal memo.* So we know these Democrats do exactly what they accuse everybody else of doing.* So I would invite Senator Levin to make his e-mails available to the public since that seems to be an important standard here for going after whoever the enemy of the regime happens to be on a daily basis.*

Can Democrats Cheat Enough to Overcome Tuesday's Teanami?
Can Democrats Cheat Enough to Overcome Tuesday's Teanami?
October 27, 2010
CALLER:* This tells us that when they were talking about the Chamber of Commerce, this is the pot calling the kettle black. This is when legend becomes fact.

RUSH:* Well, exactly.* It's a good lesson.* When the Democrats accuse us of something, odds are they're already doing it.* Good lesson to learn there.*

END TRANSCRIPT

Economy Provides Great Opening for McCain Camp to Go on Offense
Economy Provides Great Opening for McCain Camp to Go on Offense
September 5, 2008
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The Fox people on the graphics side made a goof.* Obama did not say at his town meeting in Scranton, Pennsylvania that average income went up $75,000 a year during Clinton, he said $7,500.

OBAMA:* When Bill Clinton was president the average family income went up $7,500 dollars.* Since George Bush has been in office the average family income has gone down $2,000.

RUSH:* And I don't think either number is true.* But anyway that's what he's out there saying, and he's saying it from the defensive, ladies and gentlemen.* Obama has been dis-Obamalated.* He's in unfamiliar territory.* You know, when you are a messiah, when you have a messianic attitude about yourself, nobody's supposed to criticize you, nobody's supposed to doubt you.* Nobody is even really supposed to oppose you.* That's blasphemous.* Obama lost the aura that he had three months ago, Karl Rove said last night on Fox.* He's been studying the young vote, the 18-34 vote, Obama is down 20, 25%, because Obama's no longer what he was to these people. He's now just become a traditional, identifiable left-wing party hack. *

END TRANSCRIPT

The Next Storyline: Hillary 2012
The Next Storyline: Hillary 2012
October 11, 2010
RUSH: Now, the next storyline is Hillary in 2012.* Have you picked up on that?* That's the next storyline.* Don't doubt me on this.* I have made a career out of studying the left.* I know how they do things.*

Obama: Mexicans Were Here Before America Was Even an Idea
Obama: Mexicans Were Here Before America Was Even an Idea
September 22, 2010
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Don't doubt me on this, folks.* This is Wednesday night, a week ago, at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institutes's Annual Awards Gala.

OBAMA:* Long before America was even an idea, this land of plenty was home to many peoples: The British and French --

RUSH:* Yeah?

OBAMA:* -- to the Dutch and Spanish --

RUSH:* Right.

OBAMA:* -- to Mexican

FOLLOWERS: (cheers)

RUSH:* No.* No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No.

OBAMA:* -- to countless Indian tribes --

RUSH:* No.

OBAMA:* -- we all shared --

RUSH:* Well...

OBAMA:* -- the same land.

RUSH:* Yeah, but --

OBAMA:* We didn't always get along.

RUSH:* They were Spaniards. The Spaniards became Mexicans. It was the Spaniards.* But, anyway, in black liberation theology (which is the teaching of Reverend Wright) the genocide of the American Indian is a major tenet.* Wright preached it constantly, the genocide of the American Indian, and Obama heard it.* It's a huge deal.* And people who speak this way are really just saying everything was peachy keen in North America until those racist Europeans showed up and start oppressing everybody.* That's what he believes.*

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

you post it, but you dont comprehend it
you prove once again you ARE the fucking moron i call you

I can "comprehend" what are HIS words and what aren't his words which you apparently pretend to be too dumb to be able to do.

You once again prove you are the pathological liar incapable of admitting the truth I said you are.

I can "comprehend" what are HIS words and what aren't his words which you apparently pretend to be too dumb to be able to do.

You once again prove you are the pathological liar incapable of admitting the truth I said you are.
yes, he said it, but in the context of what he said he was refering to what OTHERS do, not what he wanted YOU or his listeners to do
you are a fucking idiot

Your MessiahRushie, who habitually accuses Libs of doing what he does, accused Libs of doing it in the first quote. The next two quotes are an example of Stuttering LimpTard doing it. In the second quote he is accusing Obama of having a Messianic attitude and he gives a telltale sign of a messianic attitude to look for. In the third quote he satisfies his own telltale sign.

yes, he said it, but in the context of what he said he was refering to what OTHERS do, not what he wanted YOU or his listeners to do
you are a fucking idiot
And that is exactly the context it was used as, otherwise it would not expose him as a hypocrite. And I've already explained it to you twice in this thread alone. I reposted them above.

In the first quote LimpTard accuses others of doing what he does. The second and third quotes prove that he does it and that his first quote is hypocritical.

Your MessiahRushie, who habitually accuses Libs of doing what he does, accused Libs of doing it in the first quote. The next two quotes are an example of Stuttering LimpTard doing it. In the second quote he is accusing Obama of having a Messianic attitude and he gives a telltale sign of a messianic attitude to look for. In the third quote he satisfies his own telltale sign.

you are a fucking idiot
And that is exactly the context it was used as, otherwise it would not expose him as a hypocrite. And I've already explained it to you twice in this thread alone. I reposted them above.

In the first quote LimpTard accuses others of doing what he does. The second and third quotes prove that he does it and that his first quote is hypocritical.
first off, he isnt my "anything"
second you are still an idiot

and you are not a liar, you are too fucking STUPID to be one
CON$ believe their talent for lying, on loan from Gawwwwwd-da, makes them intellectually superior to honest people, so thank you.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
- Samuel Butler

Forum List

Back