Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

Your MessiahRushie, who habitually accuses Libs of doing what he does, accused Libs of doing it in the first quote. The next two quotes are an example of Stuttering LimpTard doing it. In the second quote he is accusing Obama of having a Messianic attitude and he gives a telltale sign of a messianic attitude to look for. In the third quote he satisfies his own telltale sign.

yes, he said it, but in the context of what he said he was refering to what OTHERS do, not what he wanted YOU or his listeners to do
you are a fucking idiot
And that is exactly the context it was used as, otherwise it would not expose him as a hypocrite. And I've already explained it to you twice in this thread alone. I reposted them above.

In the first quote LimpTard accuses others of doing what he does. The second and third quotes prove that he does it and that his first quote is hypocritical.
first off, he isnt my "anything"
second you are still an idiot
An idiot who can make a fool of the voice of the Modern CON$ervative Movement with 3 simple quotes. Something the "Liberal media" has been unable to do in over 20 years of trying!

CON$ believe their talent for lying, on loan from Gawwwwwd-da, makes them intellectually superior to honest people, so thank you.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
- Samuel Butler
you are an idiot
An idiot who OWNS you none the less! :rofl:
ah there it is again
yuz da winnah on da interwebs

:lol:
keep proving yourself a fucking idiot, its very amusing

"EdtheCynic: An idiot who can make a fool of the voice of the Modern CON$ervative Movement with 3 simple quotes. Something the "Liberal media" has been unable to do in over 20 years of trying!"

What Liberals do after bankrupting Radio Networks Fail. They get Government Jobs any way they can, then they tear down and destroy the quality of life through incompetence. You wish you had half the talent and skill as Rush. You can't have him and you can't be him. Live with it. So many have tried to compete from the Left, epic clueless fail. You don't even understand sarcasm or context, which makes your claim a fraud.

Pathetic Loser: The Uptake: Senator Al Franken at Dayton Rally | Al Franken - U.S. Senator, Minnesota

CON$ believe their talent for lying, on loan from Gawwwwwd-da, makes them intellectually superior to honest people, so thank you.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
- Samuel Butler
you are an idiot
An idiot who OWNS you none the less! :rofl:

Now you advocate Slavery! OMG :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just following your line of poor reasoning and misdirection to make a point. ;)

"EdtheCynic: An idiot who can make a fool of the voice of the Modern CON$ervative Movement with 3 simple quotes. Something the "Liberal media" has been unable to do in over 20 years of trying!"

What Liberals do after bankrupting Radio Networks Fail. They get Government Jobs any way they can, then they tear down and destroy the quality of life through incompetence. You wish you had half the talent and skill as Rush. You can't have him and you can't be him. Live with it. So many have tried to compete from the Left, epic clueless fail. You don't even understand sarcasm or context, which makes your claim a fraud.

Pathetic Loser: The Uptake: Senator Al Franken at Dayton Rally | Al Franken - U.S. Senator, Minnesota
i doubt he has the capacity to understand what context means

What do they do, just read partial transcripts and use a diving rod to discern witness from sarcasm, satire, and jokes? It's amazing how many Rush's voice has rescued from the Kool-Aid Nazis.

His one and only "talent" is for LYING, something I would NEVER wish to have.

yet you cant document a single lie
not without taking things out of context

What the heck happened to this flipping thread? I so wish some threads could just be debate....even strong debate, but when it resorts to nothing but name calling..what good is it anymore? :evil:
Another one to ''unsubscribe'' I suppose.

What do they do, just read partial transcripts and use a diving rod to discern witness from sarcasm, satire, and jokes? It's amazing how many Rush's voice has rescued from the Kool-Aid Nazis.
That's what your MessiahRushie has programmed you to say.

So I challenge you to find anyone else using my Messiah quote that I could have gotten from a partial transcript. Other than myself, you will only find the transcript that quote came from on his web site and the CON$ervative sites that repost his entire transcripts.

Face facts, I know the pathological liar better than he knows himself. Do you really think he sees HIS own Messianic attitude?

So I challenge you to find anyone else using my Messiah quote that I could have gotten from a partial transcript. Other than myself, you will only find the transcript that quote came from on his web site and the CON$ervative sites that repost his entire transcripts.

Face facts, I know the pathological liar better than he knows himself. Do you really think he sees HIS own Messianic attitude?

:eusa_shhh:

another thing you dont understand, hyperbole

What the heck happened to this flipping thread? I so wish some threads could just be debate....even strong debate, but when it resorts to nothing but name calling..what good is it anymore? :evil:

So, what do you think of Juan losing his job like that? Is he better off now? I say yes!

So, what do you think of Juan losing his job like that? Is he better off now? I say yes!

Oh I agree Kat. He was done dirty. But, he will survive. And be better off for it. Yup.

yet you cant document a single lie
not without taking things out of context
First of all, you've worn out that "out of context" BS already.

And I can certainly document his lies, do you want to put up some money against me?

Actually I do!

And I also understand the difference between exaggeration to make a point and exaggeration to the point of lying.
You obviously don't!

Oh I agree Kat. He was done dirty. But, he will survive. And be better off for it. Yup.

But, some people just don't get it, and just go on and on ad nauseum...beating a dead horse with their DERAILS!

Actually I do!

And I also understand the difference between exaggeration to make a point and exaggeration to the point of lying.
You obviously don't!

Hey, ed.... you know what's really funny about that first quote in your sig? Rush was taking a play from Saul Alinski's Rules for Radicals. It wasn't Rush's idea - it's a tactic that the left have used for decades. But you don't quote Saul, you quote Rush.

That makes you a hypocrite, to anyone with an IQ over room temperature.... be they left or right.

Forum List

Back