Joyous Outstanding News: Court Finds All 'Oregon Standoff' Bundy Defendants 'Not Guilty'

I don't have a dog in this fight but I do get the feeling that both sides are engaging in some serious misbehaving. It's never a good idea to provoke the police. Just saying.
I cannot help but wonder if this might also not be in part a reaction to Hillary being cleared of all charges in the classified document scandal and the Feds got some "jury nullification" blown back at them.
There were NO charges to be cleared of.
There was an investigation of Clinton and charges were considered, ass hat.

Lol, you think that his kind of hair-splitting cover your ass at all costs bullshit is persuasive to anyone?

Clinton should be under indictment and the only reason she isnt, apparently, is because her camp paid a certain FBI officals wife $650k + to run for office. The Clintons never seem to get prosecuted because they buy all the investigators and prosecutors.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I do get the feeling that both sides are engaging in some serious misbehaving. It's never a good idea to provoke the police. Just saying.
I cannot help but wonder if this might also not be in part a reaction to Hillary being cleared of all charges in the classified document scandal and the Feds got some "jury nullification" blown back at them.

I must have missed all that ! All those charges you're talking about.
Ask Comey if Hillary lied to him and the FBI investigators. That is a crime, dude. Even if you are Hillary Clinton.

To all those saying tanks and machine guns should have been used on these guys. Should tanks and machine guns be used in the Dakota. Stand off over the pipeline?
Speaking of which, they arrested 141 there yesterday, shot two horses.

image.jpeg

Lol, you think that his kind of hair-splitting cover your ass at all costs bullshit is persuasive to anyone?

Clinton should be under indictment and the only reason she isnt, apparently, is because her camp paid a certain FBI officals wife $650k + to run for office. The Clintons never seem to get prosecuted because they buy all the investigators and prosecutors.

Bill Clinton Inc, quoted from the Clintonistas themselves, selling influence in a Hillary regime, and they lied to Congress, the FBI and the American people about the crimes she committed but were not charged with as any other American would have been and everybody fucking knows it, nitwit, no matter how many cute little pics you post from HuffPo.

Yes, it sure is. Very happy for the families and former patriotic defendants. They are truly pure blooded Americans who love the constitution as much as I. Poor Levoy Finicum. He will never be forgotten. With that said, join with this pure White patriot of European heritage in a prayer for our freed patriots and Levoy Finicum.

And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will. 2 Tim. 2:24

Father God, holy and righteous are You. As we approach boldly Your throne today, we acknowledge that we need You. We need Your love, Your grace and Your mercy and we are here to “obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”

Our hearts’ cry is for our Constitution loving men and women of our citizenry. We put You in remembrance of Your Word that “at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father”. We want this to take place on this side of eternity. This cannot happen without Your granting them repentance so they can know the truth, come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, who has taken them captive.

We pray that Your Word would have free course and that You would send laborers into this harvest. O God, Your will is that none should perish! Empower Your servants; send a fresh wind of holy understanding!

As this takes place, we ask for wisdom and faithfulness from our leaders. Let righteousness prevail and deliver us from those who oppress us. Vengeance is Yours.

Thank You, Champion of our Salvation, for hearing and coming to our aid by Your great love. We love You. We pray in the name above all names, Jesus, our Christ. Amen!

Oregon standoff: All defendants found not guilty
And look what's happening in North Dakota.....no such thing as White Privilege.....nope.....doesn't exist.....

Yes, it sure is. Very happy for the families and former patriotic defendants. They are truly pure blooded Americans who love the constitution as much as I. Poor Levoy Finicum. He will never be forgotten. With that said, join with this pure White patriot of European heritage in a prayer for our freed patriots and Levoy Finicum.

And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will. 2 Tim. 2:24

Father God, holy and righteous are You. As we approach boldly Your throne today, we acknowledge that we need You. We need Your love, Your grace and Your mercy and we are here to “obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”

Our hearts’ cry is for our Constitution loving men and women of our citizenry. We put You in remembrance of Your Word that “at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father”. We want this to take place on this side of eternity. This cannot happen without Your granting them repentance so they can know the truth, come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, who has taken them captive.

We pray that Your Word would have free course and that You would send laborers into this harvest. O God, Your will is that none should perish! Empower Your servants; send a fresh wind of holy understanding!

As this takes place, we ask for wisdom and faithfulness from our leaders. Let righteousness prevail and deliver us from those who oppress us. Vengeance is Yours.

Thank You, Champion of our Salvation, for hearing and coming to our aid by Your great love. We love You. We pray in the name above all names, Jesus, our Christ. Amen!

Oregon standoff: All defendants found not guilty
And look what's happening in North Dakota.....no such thing as White Privilege.....nope.....doesn't exist.....
It's always existed for me! I've relished in it!

Forum List

Back