Joyous Outstanding News: Court Finds All 'Oregon Standoff' Bundy Defendants 'Not Guilty'

Joyous? A bunch of lazy loads inhabiting a site meant for all Americans makes you happy. I doubt God is big on free loaders but who knows. Hopefully they cleaned up their mess. There is a history book in which they would probably fit well. Check it out. https://www.amazon.com/White-Trash-...5970/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&tag=ff0d01-20
You need to embrace Nationalism! It is the future.

Doesn't it bother you that Jesus was one of those Jews you despise?
Those wing nuts have found a way to explain that away.

You see, there are real Jews who they're ok with (like Jesus) and then fake Jews who are all part of a vast worldwide conspiracy to wield power at the highest levels, control the banks, and destroy the beloved white race.

And the best part is, these nazi boys are in charge of deciding which Jews are real and which ones have turned.

They never pointed guns at anybody. Not once. The feds are the criminals, and now everybody knows it.

The US Marshalls attacked and tazed Ammon's attorney, in the courtroom, because he told them to provide the documentation that said they had the right to take Bundy into custody. Then they beat the crap out of David Fry.

They tried to "seize the assets" once. We all know how that turned out.

Well no, it is not justice, but that is how thing came down.

However, the next time one of these groups pulls this bullshit, the first time they point a gun in the direction of an LEO, cut loose with the machine guns and tanks. Time to show them that the rest of us will defend the lands that belong to all of us.

Also time to seize the assets of this family for the money owed on the grazing fees. Welfare cases should not be threatening people with military grade weapons.
Keep up the lies like a good little libtard.

Adverse possession...and inappropriate escalation of force by the government:

However, the next time one of these groups pulls this bullshit, the first time they point a gun in the direction of an LEO, cut loose with the machine guns and tanks. Time to show them that the rest of us will defend the lands that belong to all of us.

Also time to seize the assets of this family for the money owed on the grazing fees. Welfare cases should not be threatening people with military grade weapons.
Keep up the lies like a good little libtard.
He's a precious pig.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I do get the feeling that both sides are engaging in some serious misbehaving. It's never a good idea to provoke the police. Just saying.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I do get the feeling that both sides are engaging in some serious misbehaving. It's never a good idea to provoke the police. Just saying.
Wrong. Everything provokes the feds. Everything. We've been living with their boots on our necks for decades. Fuck them.

Black Lives Matter but don't give these cattle ranchers a break of any kind.

I might have a little more sympathy for the Bundy's if they were paying the same grazing fees every other rancher pays. I know there's a back story there, but they should have continued paying the fees anyway. Even if the fees were returned.

So are they going from the courthouse back to the Bird Sanctuary? If it's legal for them to take over a federal/state building then why don't they just continue on with their whackjob mission, whatever that was. And are they bringing plenty of SlimJims and Pepsi this time?

Once this news gets out birds everywhere are going to get real nervous.

Not as nervous as those pieces of shit ward and grasty should be about right now. Not as nervous as the blm and usfws traitors creeping around the hinterlands are now.

And they should be. The people are sick of them and want them gone.

I might have a little more sympathy for the Bundy's if they were paying the same grazing fees every other rancher pays. I know there's a back story there, but they should have continued paying the fees anyway. Even if the fees were returned.

The fees kept changing. Which is of course, illegal. And the feds have no right to them in the first place.

I live in grazing country. If there's anything ranchers can't stand is the other rancher that's not paying his grazing fee.

I live in grazing country. If there's anything ranchers can't stand is the other rancher that's not paying his grazing fee.

Can't say that I blame them.

You really need to lay off the caffeine there, bro.

Those wing nuts have found a way to explain that away.

You see, there are real Jews who they're ok with (like Jesus) and then fake Jews who are all part of a vast worldwide conspiracy to wield power at the highest levels, control the banks, and destroy the beloved white race.

And the best part is, these nazi boys are in charge of deciding which Jews are real and which ones have turned.
Yeah, these idjits try to claim that the European Jews are all descended from the Khazars, who converted to Judaism in basically what we now call the Ukraine area stretched out to the area north of the Caspian Sea. Thus they are not "real" Jews, but all that is nonsense as "real" Jews were part of the group that converted them and "real" Jews immigrated into the Khazar Empire, and genetic testing confirms that they have the same ethnicity markers for Jews

But the thing about ideology is that it likes to have theories and facts fit their narrative, and fuck the actual history.

Jews are very particular about their geneologies and they have more incentive within their own religion to clarify the facts without any help from Goyim.

Forum List

Back