Joyous Outstanding News: Court Finds All 'Oregon Standoff' Bundy Defendants 'Not Guilty'

Yes, it sure is. Very happy for the families and former patriotic defendants. They are truly pure blooded Americans who love the constitution as much as I. Poor Levoy Finicum. He will never be forgotten. With that said, join with this pure White patriot of European heritage in a prayer for our freed patriots and Levoy Finicum.

And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will. 2 Tim. 2:24

Father God, holy and righteous are You. As we approach boldly Your throne today, we acknowledge that we need You. We need Your love, Your grace and Your mercy and we are here to “obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”

Our hearts’ cry is for our Constitution loving men and women of our citizenry. We put You in remembrance of Your Word that “at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father”. We want this to take place on this side of eternity. This cannot happen without Your granting them repentance so they can know the truth, come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, who has taken them captive.

We pray that Your Word would have free course and that You would send laborers into this harvest. O God, Your will is that none should perish! Empower Your servants; send a fresh wind of holy understanding!

As this takes place, we ask for wisdom and faithfulness from our leaders. Let righteousness prevail and deliver us from those who oppress us. Vengeance is Yours.

Thank You, Champion of our Salvation, for hearing and coming to our aid by Your great love. We love You. We pray in the name above all names, Jesus, our Christ. Amen!

Oregon standoff: All defendants found not guilty
Amen! What a beautiful prayer of thanksgiving and praise! Amen!

Why am I not surprised that you would love a prayer that includes:

With that said, join with this pure White patriot of European heritage in a prayer for our freed patriots and Levoy Finicum.
I never noticed it. My focus was solely on his praise to God for rendering a verdict in favor of the Bundy family and those who were with them.

Yes, it sure is. Very happy for the families and former patriotic defendants. They are truly pure blooded Americans who love the constitution as much as I. Poor Levoy Finicum. He will never be forgotten. With that said, join with this pure White patriot of European heritage in a prayer for our freed patriots and Levoy Finicum.

And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will. 2 Tim. 2:24

Father God, holy and righteous are You. As we approach boldly Your throne today, we acknowledge that we need You. We need Your love, Your grace and Your mercy and we are here to “obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”

Our hearts’ cry is for our Constitution loving men and women of our citizenry. We put You in remembrance of Your Word that “at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father”. We want this to take place on this side of eternity. This cannot happen without Your granting them repentance so they can know the truth, come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, who has taken them captive.

We pray that Your Word would have free course and that You would send laborers into this harvest. O God, Your will is that none should perish! Empower Your servants; send a fresh wind of holy understanding!

As this takes place, we ask for wisdom and faithfulness from our leaders. Let righteousness prevail and deliver us from those who oppress us. Vengeance is Yours.

Thank You, Champion of our Salvation, for hearing and coming to our aid by Your great love. We love You. We pray in the name above all names, Jesus, our Christ. Amen!

With that said, join with this pure White patriot of European heritage in a prayer for our freed patriots and Levoy Finicum.

You obviously don't pray. That statement was not part of Steve's actual prayer that Mrs. M. commented on.

I'm just amazed that the Juror 11 who was replaced by Juror 18 was a former BLM officer who admitted bias.

You obviously don't pray. That statement was not part of Steve's actual prayer that Mrs. M. commented on.

So she just joined in the prayer following Stevie's call to

With that said, join with this pure White patriot of European heritage in a prayer for our freed patriots and Levoy Finicum

Worth pointing out- that neither your or she apparently have any problem with Stevie's call for White unity

I never noticed it. My focus was solely on his praise to God for rendering a verdict in favor of the Bundy family and those who were with them.

It was a beautiful prayer. Agreed.

With that said, join with this pure White patriot of European heritage in a prayer for our freed patriots and Levoy Finicum

Worth pointing out- that neither your or she apparently have any problem with Stevie's call for White unity

No that was his call to prayer. Not the prayer itself. No agreement on the call to prayer. You really need to get a grip on the difference. Look, if you don't practice prayer I suppose you are ignorant of the structure of most prayers.

But don't go calling anyone out that just compliments the prayer itself.

No that was his call to prayer. Not the prayer itself. No agreement on the call to prayer. You really need to get a grip on the difference. Look, if you don't practice prayer I suppose you are ignorant of the structure of most prayers.

But don't go calling anyone out that just compliments the prayer itself.

They are found not guilty. That's over.

The original charges for which they were convicted and the sentence enhanced still must be served.

They have 9 to 13 years to go.

No, the marshals tackled no one. They hand cuffed and led him away.

Okey dokey Jake. I'm on wiki and I don't see where any convictions were handed out. Clevin is back in Nevada where they are going to try him for the standoff at the farm. Some plead guilty to non related offences.

This is the first trial as far as I can see and it resulted in a not guilty and the next one is scheduled for February 2017.

Have you got a link?

Well, now we see how this goes, next time just send in the National Guard with tanks. These assholes need to be removed from the face of this planet. A bunch of whackos running around that threatening the rest of us with military grade weapons.

In the meantime, there is the matter of the grazing land that the Bundy's are putting their cattle on. They have not paid their leases, therefore, they and their cattle are trespassing. Time to end that. Round the cows up and sell them to cover the unpaid leases. Time to get these welfare cases off our land.

They are found not guilty. That's over.

The original charges for which they were convicted and the sentence enhanced still must be served.

They have 9 to 13 years to go.

No, the marshals tackled no one. They hand cuffed and led him away.

Okey dokey Jake. I'm on wiki and I don't see where any convictions were handed out. Clevin is back in Nevada where they are going to try him for the standoff at the farm. Some plead guilty to non related offences.

This is the first trial as far as I can see and it resulted in a not guilty and the next one is scheduled for February 2017.

Have you got a link?

retards like jake live in an altered reality that they believe exists

I'm so glad I'm Catholic. All the white supremacist types are Protestants.

The Catholic Church is organically immune from your type.

Well no, it is not justice, but that is how thing came down.

However, the next time one of these groups pulls this bullshit, the first time they point a gun in the direction of an LEO, cut loose with the machine guns and tanks. Time to show them that the rest of us will defend the lands that belong to all of us.

Also time to seize the assets of this family for the money owed on the grazing fees. Welfare cases should not be threatening people with military grade weapons.

How very white of you not to notice.

Being a minority, I noticed.

Forum List

Back