Joy Reid on TV just apologized to Anne Coulter for saying she looks like a Tranny

She does look like a tranny, even the throat...knob...

It's a honker ain't it?

coulter.002.jpg

iu
Funny how they use "tranny" as an insult, ay?

:rolleyes-41:
Language Republicans understand.

It is literally the worst insult you Stalinists can produce from your hive mind.

It's amazing that you got away with this for 40 years.

No one hates Jews like you ISIS loving commies. No one hate queers like demagogue Stalinists.

It's on TV right now. You can watch it.

She said that posts from more than a decade ago about Anne Coulter looking like a transgender were hurtful to transgender as well as Anne Coulter and she apologizes to both the trans community and to Anne Coulter if she caused Anne distress.

I feel bad to because I always felt Anne looks transgender. I have to apologize to the transgender community for insulting them by including someone as odious as Anne.

Joy's second panel just came on and so far both panels are LBGT and others of a none traditional sexual orientation.

She just threw out statistics that hate crimes against gays since Trump is up 86% and murders of transgender are up 84%.

To be expected. Republicans are in power. Our Vice President is a true homophobe. Republicans hate gays more than Muslims and blacks.

So Joy apologized for hurtful comments, but she did say she hired investigators because there are some posts that are so awful, she never in her life felt that way and know's she didn't write those posts. But the ones she did write, she takes responsibility for.

One of the panel members did point out that Joy may have made mistakes, but the Republicans in power are truly dangerous homophobes out to ruin gay people's lives and what Joy wrote a decade ago is a distraction and gives them cover. So True.

It's still on. You can watch it in real time.
Gosh, I'd love to tune in but I'm busy listening to paint dry at the moment.

iu
Funny how they use "tranny" as an insult, ay?

:rolleyes-41:
Language Republicans understand.

It is literally the worst insult you Stalinists can produce from your hive mind.

It's amazing that you got away with this for 40 years.

No one hates Jews like you ISIS loving commies. No one hate queers like demagogue Stalinists.
Gays are an important part of the Democratic Party.

Republicans want gays dead.

Huge divide.

[Gays are an important part of the Democratic Party.

So "important" that accusing those you hate of being gay is literally the worst insult you drooling retards can come up with.

Republicans want gays dead.

Huge divide.

Lying idiot,

Conservatives don't worship homosexuals are the nobility, we view and treat them just like everyone else,

I watched it last night - A REALLY good roundtable and remarkable honesty from Joy.

I've gained respect for a lady I already respected.

Let me join her in apologizing for my jokes about Ann Coulter - I know it can be offensive to transgenders.

It's a honker ain't it?

coulter.002.jpg
Should have had it shaved, but I am sure there are some guys that get turned on by a tranny..
Mostly nice guys offer free wax or shave, simply for heterosexual fun and practice, and for the greater glory of our immortal souls, so we won't have to engage in the sin of masturbation.
Shaving Adam's apple is a little more difficult than a pack of razor blades..

It's a honker ain't it?

coulter.002.jpg
Should have had it shaved, but I am sure there are some guys that get turned on by a tranny..
Mostly nice guys offer free wax or shave, simply for heterosexual fun and practice, and for the greater glory of our immortal souls, so we won't have to engage in the sin of masturbation.
i don't mind being a friend even in the most heterosexual of manners and fashions in modern times, simply for the greater glory of our immortal souls, and end the need for the sin of masturbation.

It's a honker ain't it?

coulter.002.jpg
i don't mind being a friend even in the most heterosexual of manners and fashions in modern times, simply for the greater glory of our immortal souls, and end the need for the sin of masturbation.
A man can dream, can't he?

She said that posts from more than a decade ago about Anne Coulter looking like a transgender were hurtful to transgender as well as Anne Coulter and she apologizes to both the trans community and to Anne Coulter if she caused Anne distress.

I feel bad to because I always felt Anne looks transgender. I have to apologize to the transgender community for insulting them by including someone as odious as Anne.

Joy's second panel just came on and so far both panels are LBGT and others of a none traditional sexual orientation.

She just threw out statistics that hate crimes against gays since Trump is up 86% and murders of transgender are up 84%.

To be expected. Republicans are in power. Our Vice President is a true homophobe. Republicans hate gays more than Muslims and blacks.

So Joy apologized for hurtful comments, but she did say she hired investigators because there are some posts that are so awful, she never in her life felt that way and know's she didn't write those posts. But the ones she did write, she takes responsibility for.

One of the panel members did point out that Joy may have made mistakes, but the Republicans in power are truly dangerous homophobes out to ruin gay people's lives and what Joy wrote a decade ago is a distraction and gives them cover. So True.

Why would anyone want to watch a lib douche?

I think I figured out your problem. You pay attention to people who call other women trannies. You really should ignore them and maybe they'll go away.

Forum List

Back