Joy Reid on TV just apologized to Anne Coulter for saying she looks like a Tranny

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It's on TV right now. You can watch it.

She said that posts from more than a decade ago about Anne Coulter looking like a transgender were hurtful to transgender as well as Anne Coulter and she apologizes to both the trans community and to Anne Coulter if she caused Anne distress.

I feel bad to because I always felt Anne looks transgender. I have to apologize to the transgender community for insulting them by including someone as odious as Anne.

Joy's second panel just came on and so far both panels are LBGT and others of a none traditional sexual orientation.

She just threw out statistics that hate crimes against gays since Trump is up 86% and murders of transgender are up 84%.

To be expected. Republicans are in power. Our Vice President is a true homophobe. Republicans hate gays more than Muslims and blacks.

So Joy apologized for hurtful comments, but she did say she hired investigators because there are some posts that are so awful, she never in her life felt that way and know's she didn't write those posts. But the ones she did write, she takes responsibility for.

One of the panel members did point out that Joy may have made mistakes, but the Republicans in power are truly dangerous homophobes out to ruin gay people's lives and what Joy wrote a decade ago is a distraction and gives them cover. So True.

It's still on. You can watch it in real time.

michelleobama-caught-scratching-her-balls.jpg

• Banned
I think Anne Coulter is kinda hot.
3EF1A74200000578-4380648-image-a-36_1491341556328.jpg

Ann Coulter said she isn't dating Jimmy Walker. Others say different.

Didn't her fiance leave her at the altar?

Look at those feet, they are bigger than his.

I think Anne Coulter is kinda hot.
3EF1A74200000578-4380648-image-a-36_1491341556328.jpg

Ann Coulter said she isn't dating Jimmy Walker. Others say different.

Didn't her fiance leave her at the altar?

Look at those feet, they are bigger than his.

Come on ... anyone is gonna look hot posing next to Jimmy Walker. Is he even alive? He looks like an extra on 'Walking Dead'.

I'm very sorry that Ann Coulter is transgender too. It would have been so much better if she had been born female, and not had to go through all that surgery.

She said that posts from more than a decade ago about Anne Coulter looking like a transgender were hurtful to transgender as well as Anne Coulter and she apologizes to both the trans community and to Anne Coulter if she caused Anne distress.

I feel bad to because I always felt Anne looks transgender. I have to apologize to the transgender community for insulting them by including someone as odious as Anne.

Joy's second panel just came on and so far both panels are LBGT and others of a none traditional sexual orientation.

She just threw out statistics that hate crimes against gays since Trump is up 86% and murders of transgender are up 84%.

To be expected. Republicans are in power. Our Vice President is a true homophobe. Republicans hate gays more than Muslims and blacks.

So Joy apologized for hurtful comments, but she did say she hired investigators because there are some posts that are so awful, she never in her life felt that way and know's she didn't write those posts. But the ones she did write, she takes responsibility for.

One of the panel members did point out that Joy may have made mistakes, but the Republicans in power are truly dangerous homophobes out to ruin gay people's lives and what Joy wrote a decade ago is a distraction and gives them cover. So True.

Yes, but you're a hate filled little cocksucker who always spews shit at your betters,

The left has called the object of their hatred -i.e. Americans - "queer" for decades. You gutter scum calling normals "queer" is literally the worst insult possible in the hive mind of your evil collective.

If we do a little digging, we'll find THOUSANDS of posts by you and other Marxist scum here accusing anyone right of center of being queer.

Thank goodness, women don't really believe in equal rights or equality; and insist on proving their womanhood, whenever they should be questioned.

Come on, no one hates like Republicans. They even have a top ten:

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:
1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Is does occasionally change a little. Where Jews are used to be the poor. But I think the poor has fallen out of the top 10.

Forum List

Back