Joy Behar Will Wear a Face Mask Indefinitely

So you believe a person with an infectious disease should be free to infect others if he chooses
Where were you when AIDS was floating around and the left whined that aids patients purposely out infecting others shouldn't be locked up and osterized?

To my dying day I will always remember the lone female bicyclist on the Blue Ridge Parkway with nobody around for miles except my lone passing car wearing a mask.

Perhaps she suffered from allergies.

Perhaps it was one of those performance enhancing mask that help your body adjust to using less oxygen.

Perhaps one day you’ll pull your Leftard head out of your fat ass.

I know people that have worn a mask while mowing their grass for decades due to allergies.

But hey, you keep on being you and judging people you know nothing about, it is what you do best

One of the positives of the Chinese bio WMD attack is that now we can easily identify the science hating/ignorant sheeples.

To my dying day I will always remember the lone female bicyclist on the Blue Ridge Parkway with nobody around for miles except my lone passing car wearing a mask. I wish I had stopped and taken a picture.

Every sighted person in America will appreciate this decision.

Forum List

Back