Joy Behar Will Wear a Face Mask Indefinitely

Needs a diaper on her butt also because that’s the age she’s acting

Hiding from the always contagious air we have breathed for centuries is an imbecile ploy.

One of the positives of the Chinese bio WMD attack is that now we can easily identify the science hating/ignorant sheeples.

To my dying day I will always remember the lone female bicyclist on the Blue Ridge Parkway with nobody around for miles except my lone passing car wearing a mask. I wish I had stopped and taken a picture.

Great, then at least we won't have to look at her ugly, lying mug--not that I do anyway.

Why do you care if she wears a mask indefinitely?

I think it is a great improvement for Joy and I hope your Queen Nancy Pelosi recommends all you germaphobes permanently wear bags over your whole heads with drawstrings drawn tight.

Think of the benefits to the climate from all of the CO2 you will avoid exhaling back into the atmosphere!

Why does the medical community wear them when treating infectious disease patients? I think you have been getting all of your medical advice from this message board.
They wear masks for several reasons. Also they wear a particular type of mask which is usually s much higher grade snd fitted. The masks 99% of the frightened snowflakes are wearing are useless.

I truly believe that many Americans have come to actually enjoy wearing masks. Bad teeth, bad breath, acne, unkept facial hair, cold sores, homeliness , etc... all vanish instantly with a face mask. But more importantly, ,,,The experience of "hiding behind a mask" has now been exposed to all of us. Think of the meek office worker in a gorilla mask at a halloween party. Think of the shy teenager that just wants to hide behind their bangs. Think of the ANTIFA punk wearing a bandana. The medical implications of mask wearing are minuscule when compared to the implications regarding a society that is encouraged to "hide behind the mask".

One of the positives of the Chinese bio WMD attack is that now we can easily identify the science hating/ignorant sheeples.

To my dying day I will always remember the lone female bicyclist on the Blue Ridge Parkway with nobody around for miles except my lone passing car wearing a mask. I wish I had stopped and taken a picture.

Thank GOD! And I'm not even religious!

Forum List

Back