Joy Behar Will Wear a Face Mask Indefinitely

One of the positives of the Chinese bio WMD attack is that now we can easily identify the science hating/ignorant sheeples.

To my dying day I will always remember the lone female bicyclist on the Blue Ridge Parkway with nobody around for miles except my lone passing car wearing a mask. I wish I had stopped and taken a picture.

Dear Joy:

I know sometimes it's hard to keep that pesky mask on sometimes. Those things can slip off when you're talking, or a strong wind can sometimes blow them off. I would gladly let you use my pneumatic staple gun to fasten it to your cheeks. We wouldn't want you to catch the Rona virus. If you can't operate the stapler, I'd be glad to do it for you.

Love, JGalt.
1645290155915.png

Dear Joy:

I know sometimes it's hard to keep that pesky mask on sometimes. Those things can slip off when you're talking, or a strong wind can sometimes blow them off. I would gladly let you use my pneumatic staple gun to fasten it to your cheeks. We wouldn't want you to catch the Rona virus.

Love, JGalt.
View attachment 603527
My first thought was super glue, but I like yours better.

1645290556059.png

Choices! ^^^^^^

One of the positives of the Chinese bio WMD attack is that now we can easily identify the science hating/ignorant sheeples.

To my dying day I will always remember the lone female bicyclist on the Blue Ridge Parkway with nobody around for miles except my lone passing car wearing a mask. I wish I had stopped and taken a picture.

For Behar and Goldberg, I fully recommend the following:

1645290771261.png

She will...until she goes out on the town...

On Thursday, The View‘s Joy Behar announced that she planned to continue to wear a face mask in public “indefinitely,” because it wasn’t “100% safe” yet to stop wearing them.

“Personally, I listen to the little voice in my head that doesn’t really follow 100% what they tell me because they keep changing it,” Behar said. “A very short time ago, they were saying put the N95 masks on … and now they’re saying you don’t have to wear them anymore.”

“So if I go on the subway, if I go in a bus, if I go into the theater … a crowded place, I would wear a mask, and I might do that indefinitely,” she added. “Why do I need the flu or a cold even? And so I’m listening to myself right now. I don’t think it’s 100% safe yet.”
-------

But, soon after insisting it wasn’t 100% safe yet to go maskless in public, Behar was photographed maskless in a New York City restaurant.

She will...until she goes out on the town...

On Thursday, The View‘s Joy Behar announced that she planned to continue to wear a face mask in public “indefinitely,” because it wasn’t “100% safe” yet to stop wearing them.

“Personally, I listen to the little voice in my head that doesn’t really follow 100% what they tell me because they keep changing it,” Behar said. “A very short time ago, they were saying put the N95 masks on … and now they’re saying you don’t have to wear them anymore.”

“So if I go on the subway, if I go in a bus, if I go into the theater … a crowded place, I would wear a mask, and I might do that indefinitely,” she added. “Why do I need the flu or a cold even? And so I’m listening to myself right now. I don’t think it’s 100% safe yet.”
-------

But, soon after insisting it wasn’t 100% safe yet to go maskless in public, Behar was photographed maskless in a New York City restaurant.

/Thread

I was recently on a beach on the pacific coast digging clams. There were very few people on the beach. Everyone was 100’s of yards apart. I saw one guy far away from everyone wearing a mask. It’s insane.

Forum List

Back