'The View' Co-Host Asks CNN Legal Analyst If Trump Will Go to Jail, Gets Crushing Answer

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
And yet another Leftist fantasy comes crashing down to Earth...

With CNN legal analyst Elie Honig in the audience, co-host Joy Behar posed the question on everyone’s mind: “Can I just ask Elie if he thinks Trump will go to jail?”

Honig did not give Behar the answer she wanted. “No. Sorry, but no,” Honig replied. “Doesn’t mean he won’t get convicted, but I don’t believe he’ll go to jail, certainly not before the election if you’re counting on that,” the legal analyst added.

...but don't worry, you'll get him NEXT time.

For super serials.

I stand by what I said here recently. The more legal trouble he finds himself in, the more likely it is that eventually something will stick and he'll be forced to do some time behind bars.

Too many charges with irrefutable evidence
So far, three juries with three judges

When convicted, Trump will be given some type of House Arrest

It's really ugly when cults die.

I hope the Trump cultists don't harm themselves after Trump's convictions, which are inevitable now. Or they may harm each other. They're already turning on each other for being insufficiently loyal to DearLeader, or because each one wants a bigger piece of the grift.

Trump cultists, if you're not one of the people in charge, get out now. Quietly slip away into the jungle before they roll out the koolaid vat.

Democrats would be happy with house arrest. Trump could watch TV, but he'd be cut off from communicating, which would be torture to him. Trump would spend his remaining days watching the media talk about what a loser and traitor he was.

Not since what has been thrown against the wall so far is all BS. Why would it stick if it's all BS?
We've been right about every single thing so far. And you've been wrong. And we enjoy rubbing your face in that.

And no, gaslighting won't work on us. That only works on your fellow cult imbeciles, and even they only pretend to believe it.

We've been right about every single thing so far. And you've been wrong. And we enjoy rubbing your face in that.

And no, gaslighting won't work on us. That only works on your fellow cult imbeciles, and even they only pretend to believe it.
Being right about false evidence appearing real is not being right. It shows the tyranny the Democrats are willing to impose on their opposing party(s).

Too many charges with irrefutable evidence
So far, three juries with three judges

When convicted, Trump will be given some type of House Arrest

Given your impressive legal expertise and undeniable objectivity this insightful prediction is no doubt bang on.

You fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Perfectly legal for any president to do.

Only when China Joe has it next to his gas guzzler in the garage.

Eeerrrr....I mean electric vehicle that is like totally environmental.

And Hunter's jizz is not caked on the side after a whore and coke session.

Bigot.

Forum List

Back