Joy Behar claims the Republicans won Senate seats because of “Gerrymandering”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Just awesome!

These liberal talking heads are fucking brilliant.

Can someone explain to me how Pubs Gerrymander statewide elections?

Specifically?

It seems that Behar doesn’t even understand how basic elections work.

You know, this is like the 5th thread on this in the last 24 hours?

You always seem to get your talking points emails later than everyone else. You should look into that

You always seem to get your talking points emails later than everyone else. You should look into that

Where do you get yours? Can you add me to the distro list?

My address is

[email protected]

As I am not a slave to either party, I am not on the mailing list. But it is easy to see which items the people from both sides are told to talk about, we have a half a dozen or so threads about that topic pop up in a short amount of time

Wonder if Behar knows Dems jerrymander all the time.

Of course if she does know she will ignore that little factoid.

After all she is a liberal asshole.

My address is

[email protected]

As I am not a slave to either party, I am not on the mailing list. But it is easy to see which items the people from both sides are told to talk about, we have a half a dozen or so threads about that topic pop up in a short amount of time

Not gonna lie, I saw it on Tucker Carlson this morning on my tablet as I was taking a dump.

Wonder if Behar knows Dems jerrymander all the time.

Of course if she does know she will ignore that little factoid.

After all she is a liberal asshole.

I wonder if you know that you cannot gerrymander the Senate races as they are statewide

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

My address is

[email protected]

Not gonna lie, I saw it on Tucker Carlson this morning on my tablet as I was taking a dump.

That is an appropriate time to watch FoxNews

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is claimed that dimocraps are more generally supported by people with higher education levels. Clearly being educated does not equate to being smart. A statement like this is what one can expect from educated dimocrap celebrity TV types.

Just awesome!

These liberal talking heads are fucking brilliant.

Can someone explain to me how Pubs Gerrymander statewide elections?

Specifically?

It seems that Behar doesn’t even understand how basic elections work.
But, more Democrat voters are college educated, so they're smarter, right?

More offensive is an ABC News political analyst talking about the "popular vote" for the US Senate, which doesn't exist and is an insult to the intelligence of anyone who knows that California has a top-two primary system.

Forum List

Back