What would you do if Donald Trump was on the edge of a tall building, about to fall?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
What would you do if you saw Trump about to fall from a tall building, hanging on for dear life? would you help him? Would you sit back and watch? Call for help? Or would you let the devil take over you and make him fall?
This is not a Donald Trump hate or Trump bashing thread, I am just curious what people would do im actually a big Trump supporter and love him
45687983_2246032658952416_6672527935410274304_n.jpg

I'd first ask the dumbass why he was hanging off the side of a building.

Last edited:
I would try to warn the people on the ground that 300 lbs. of shit was heading their way unless one of them was wearing one of those idiotic MAGA hats.

What would you do if you saw Trump about to fall from a tall building, hanging on for dear life? would you help him? Would you sit back and watch? Call for help? Or would you let the devil take over you and make him fall?
This is not a Donald Trump hate or Trump bashing thread, I am just curious what people would do im actually a big Trump supporter and love him
Since you love him so much, pretend he is a "girl," give him a huge smooch-ola on his orange lips and wish him adieu. Don't forget to add him to your kiss list.

Take bets on which part of the anatomy he lands on..

I would try to warn the people on the ground that 300 lbs. of shit was heading their way unless one of them was wearing one of those idiotic MAGA hats.

we know you would run down and azz-rape the corpse

This thread isn't about professing your Gayness, but about Trumpkins building a great FALL.

we know you would run down and azz-rape the corpse

This thread isn't about professing your Gayness, but about Trumpkins building a great FALL.

Thanks for not denying your response cupcake.

I'm against Gay marriage, something Trumpkins hasn't touched.

Just like he's not touched Abortion, or DACA, but he Chops Taxes.

Personally I don't really give a s*it about Trumpkin, because he's a liar, a degenerate, a pervert, and a snake.

I care about qualified candidates, even as a Fascist, Trumpkins is qualified for nothing in politics.

Furthermore, he's only tackled Immigration slightly more than Obama, in fact maybe not.

So, he's manipulative, thinking he's going to stop the Illegals, meanwhile he puts DACA on hold, and Republicans don't hold him accountable.

Such an odd premise. I would save him. I’ve always wanted to be made a peer. Baroness mdk, Lord of the Three Rivers and South Hills.

I would shoot the democrat trying to kill him.

Step on his fingers and cheer as he falls to his death.

Forum List

Back