Joy Behar: black people are incapable of being racist

Really no more wrong than all the other crap that silly bitch throws out there.

I was once interviewed by her on her radio show in NY. The other guest was Alan Colmes. Before we went on the air, I told her or her producer that I was scheduled to give a speech at 3 or whatever and that I would have to end the interview a few minutes before. OK, fine, so I go on the air and we debated immigration policy for an hour or whatever and then went to a commercial break a few minutes before 3. She came on the line, thanked me for being on the show, I thanked her for having me, then hung up. On the short drive to the speech, I turned her show on the radio, and there she was with Colmes trashing me on the air for ducking out and claiming it was because I knew I was losing the debate (and I was not). Not a word about the prior commitment I had and that had been agreed to.

So that's the kind of person she is. And she really hates white Christians.

She is also 76. Hopefully she will be off air one way or the other before too much longer.
Maybe if the Dems nominate Biden (also 76), he can name her as running mate. Then they can make their campaign headquarters from an old folks home.

I was once interviewed by her on her radio show in NY. The other guest was Alan Colmes. Before we went on the air, I told her or her producer that I was scheduled to give a speech at 3 or whatever and that I would have to end the interview a few minutes before. OK, fine, so I go on the air and we debated immigration policy for an hour or whatever and then went to a commercial break a few minutes before 3. She came on the line, thanked me for being on the show, I thanked her for having me, then hung up. On the short drive to the speech, I turned her show on the radio, and there she was with Colmes trashing me on the air for ducking out and claiming it was because I knew I was losing the debate (and I was not). Not a word about the prior commitment I had and that had been agreed to.

So that's the kind of person she is. And she really hates white Christians.
If she were a Christian, she wouldn't act like that. She has no soul foundation.

We have done nothing that has purposefully denied the white race opportunity, nor do we believe things about whites that are based on nothing but what we made up about them. Whites as a race have a 400 year pattern of behavior that has been consistent and it is based on a belief of superiority. There have been and are whites that do not subscribe to this, but that doesn't erase the overall record. Black opposition to this behavior has been called black racism.

A Jewess, I expect nothing different. However, I wonder how many shwoogies live in her neighborhood?

Joy Behar may act, and look like a New York Jew, but she is of Italian descent. However, as I said in another post, her persona is that of a Yenta, harpy. Behar is her married name. Can you imagine being married to THAT? Yikes!

Joy Behar has never read the posts of our resident black racist IM2 ... :cool:
Provide evidence of my racism.
You must be joking!! ... :cuckoo:

All anyone has to do is go back and read hundreds of your old posts that are dripping with blatant racism against white people. ... :cool:

What YOU think is racism against white people are postings of statements made supported by laws and policy showing what whites have done. This is why you have never been able to provide evidence and you make the same false claim every time you are asked to do so. My comments are not racist just because you say so, nor are they racist because your poor delicate feelings got hurt due to the fact that what I said was true based on the evidence.

Forum List

Back