Journalist Says Underage Girls Were on "Many" of Clinton's Trips on Epstein Plane

Amazing how willing people are to believe a boom that tells them what they think is true but every other book is just someone trying to make a buck.
Answer one question please. Do you believe bill clinton was involved in sexual encounters with underage girls?

I do not. He is a sexual predator that has forced himself on women but has no history of doing so with underage girls.

I do not think it has any more validity than the stories that have come out about Trump and the 13 year old.
Ok I’ll take your word at face value. If you could just answer one more question. What do you think his intentions were every time he flew to an island with a guy who brings underage girls there for sex?

I have not seen any evidence he has been to the island, just that he flew on his plane.

All the stories about him being to the island are from far right conspiracy theory websites.
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaaa. So when Epsteins plane landed, Slick Willie just stayed on the plane? Oh you are just as funny as a jackass.

Amazing how willing people are to believe a boom that tells them what they think is true but every other book is just someone trying to make a buck.
Answer one question please. Do you believe bill clinton was involved in sexual encounters with underage girls?

I do not. He is a sexual predator that has forced himself on women but has no history of doing so with underage girls.

I do not think it has any more validity than the stories that have come out about Trump and the 13 year old.
Ok I’ll take your word at face value. If you could just answer one more question. What do you think his intentions were every time he flew to an island with a guy who brings underage girls there for sex?

I have not seen any evidence he has been to the island, just that he flew on his plane.

All the stories about him being to the island are from far right conspiracy theory websites.
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaaa. So when Epsteins plane landed, Slick Willie just stayed on the plane? Oh you are just as funny as a jackass.

The plane goes to more than one location.

That’s quite a lot of times spent on a plane with underage girls and a man who wasn’t shy about his attraction to them. That isn’t troubling to you, regardless of the destination?

Is there any evidence that either the girls or Epstein were on the plane when Bill was? The plane was used for more than a single location.

This story only comes up at top on a duckduckgo.com search engine, my new default browser. Uncensored.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

But it gets worse. Conchita Sarnoff, who has dedicated years to interviewing insiders, maybe Epstein pilots, for her book, says

“I have read too much information and I have spoken to too many people on the inside” to take Clinton’s statement at its word, Sarnoff said.

“I actually attempted to interview Clinton but he would not, he did not agree to do so.”

“I know from the pilot logs — and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times — that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein’s 27 times,” she told host Shannon Bream. “Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him, and many times he did not.

“Almost every time that Clinton’s name is on the pilot’s logs, there are underage girls. There are initials and there are names of many, many girls on that private plane.”

She is now is now the executive director of the advocacy group Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking in DC.

ac48c653-b942-49da-a19a-cace890143da_C.jpg

fox reported it in 2016

still is the story he flew on more that was now or that he did fly on these flights

Well since you open the can of worms

how many flights did Trump take
jeffrey-epstein-black-bookPhotoByDavidoffStudios.jpg

Lets not forget Pleasure Island that Epstein owned and the black book

Yeah you can talk about Clinton but it Trump Time now

Still as FOX reported this story about Clinton, they did not even mention Trump

jeffrey-epstein-and-donald-trump.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry but being at a party with a bunch of people does not mean trips on a private plane to a private island.

Seriously. All you have is a picture taken in 1992.

Sorry but being at a party with a bunch of people does not mean trips on a private plane to a private island.

Seriously. All you have is a picture taken in 1992.

Wait for it

yeah it is circumstantial

but so is most of Trump claims about his opponents and our really misinterpretations but he still puts it out there

So lets have fun

Number of woman who claim that Trump forced himself on them

Paying off the two woman who claimed to have had an affair with him and one being his mistress

Trumps first divorce where the grounds for the divorce was infidelity

The tape comment that Trump made using the "grab that P"

Trump own a beauty pageant and girls complain that he would walk into the dressing room unannounced. For what reason is there to walk into the woman's dressing room even if you owned the pageant

Still Epstein associated with many known famous people from government to entertainment

Trump obvious knew him

Is it a stretch to think that Trump was aware of these flight and the island

Last edited:
This story only comes up at top on a duckduckgo.com search engine, my new default browser. Uncensored.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

But it gets worse. Conchita Sarnoff, who has dedicated years to interviewing insiders, maybe Epstein pilots, for her book, says

“I have read too much information and I have spoken to too many people on the inside” to take Clinton’s statement at its word, Sarnoff said.

“I actually attempted to interview Clinton but he would not, he did not agree to do so.”

“I know from the pilot logs — and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times — that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein’s 27 times,” she told host Shannon Bream. “Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him, and many times he did not.

“Almost every time that Clinton’s name is on the pilot’s logs, there are underage girls. There are initials and there are names of many, many girls on that private plane.”

She is now is now the executive director of the advocacy group Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking in DC.

fox reported it in 2016

still is the story he flew on more that was now or that he did fly on these flights

View attachment 270493

View attachment 270496

Was Donald J. Trump (Democrat) the president of the US in 1991? Was William Jefferson Clinton (Rapist) president of the US in 1991? Just asking?

So what you are saying is that instead of using Air Force one for Slick Willies trips out of the US, he chummed up with Epstein and used his jet to get around?

Oral sex with an underage girl isn't really sex either right?

Fucking DNC shill

Where is the media calling for the flight logs to be released? Names could be blocked out for minors.
shit, CNN went after the jury who may not have said GUILTY to manafort cause hey - they may have said "not guilty" - but do you hear them calling out for this?

it'll all come to the light of day soon enough, one day or another.

fox reported it in 2016

View attachment 270493

View attachment 270496

Was Donald J. Trump (Democrat) the president of the US in 1991? Was William Jefferson Clinton (Rapist) president of the US in 1991? Just asking?

Well it is obvious that Trump is the president now and in that capacity is no longer associated with Epstein

Trump lawyer Alan Garten told FoxNews.com in a statement Trump and Epstein are not pals.

“There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.”

Donald Trump, have been accused of fraternizing with Epstein and that is all just like he accused Obama of not being a US citizen

Where is the media calling for the flight logs to be released? Names could be blocked out for minors.
shit, CNN went after the jury who may not have said GUILTY to manafort cause hey - they may have said "not guilty" - but do you hear them calling out for this?

it'll all come to the light of day soon enough, one day or another.

Good point. The media went after Acosta and then tried to go after TRUMP, but now their coverage on Epstein has dropped.

(New here) I'll quit noting that soon enough.

Here is the problem. There are many names tied to Epstein. I have no idea if Clinton or Trump ever did anything illegal but the problem is, it's believable with both of them that they did.

We wouldn't be having these conversations about Jimmy Carter.

Oral sex with an underage girl isn't really sex either right?

Fucking DNC shill

Anything with an underage girl is fucked up and should be punished by the full extent of the law.

Amazing how willing people are to believe a book that tells them what they think is true but every other book is just someone trying to make a buck.

It may or may not be true, but it's certainly not hard to imagine.

The same exact thing is said by the Trump haters with every book that has come out and painted him in bad light. That is how these books get any sale at all, they are geared towards the wingnuts

Forum List

Back