Journalist Says Underage Girls Were on "Many" of Clinton's Trips on Epstein Plane

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This story only comes up at top on a duckduckgo.com search engine, my new default browser. Uncensored.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

But it gets worse. Conchita Sarnoff, who has dedicated years to interviewing insiders, maybe Epstein pilots, for her book, says

“I have read too much information and I have spoken to too many people on the inside” to take Clinton’s statement at its word, Sarnoff said.

“I actually attempted to interview Clinton but he would not, he did not agree to do so.”

“I know from the pilot logs — and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times — that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein’s 27 times,” she told host Shannon Bream. “Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him, and many times he did not.

“Almost every time that Clinton’s name is on the pilot’s logs, there are underage girls. There are initials and there are names of many, many girls on that private plane.”

She is now is now the executive director of the advocacy group Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking in DC.

ac48c653-b942-49da-a19a-cace890143da_C.jpg

Interesting that blurb on the back cover of the book says that this book will have implications for the 2016 election, yet I don't recall ever hearing about it or even a discussion of it from the media. Clearly, it did not have implications on the election, or it had far fewer implications than the lies told about Donald Trump.

I personally hope that everyone named in this book is thoroughly investigated and if found to been involved, charged and if guilty, convicted. Regardless of who they are.

Where is the media calling for the flight logs to be released? Names could be blocked out for minors.

What? Are we talking about Mr. morality, the guy who comes from one of America's most moral families? Hard to imagine. Hang em.

Amazing how willing people are to believe a book that tells them what they think is true but every other book is just someone trying to make a buck.

Last edited:
Amazing how willing people are to believe a boom that tells them what they think is true but every other book is just someone trying to make a buck.
Answer one question please. Do you believe bill clinton was involved in sexual encounters with underage girls?

Amazing how willing people are to believe a boom that tells them what they think is true but every other book is just someone trying to make a buck.
Answer one question please. Do you believe bill clinton was involved in sexual encounters with underage girls?

I do not. He is a sexual predator that has forced himself on women but has no history of doing so with underage girls.

I do not think it has any more validity than the stories that have come out about Trump and the 13 year old.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Do you always marginalize the rape of young girls?
Statutory rape almost begs to be marginalized. Epstein is a seriously evil man using these young girl's dreams and desires against them. He made little prostitutes of them. He didn't tie these girls up. He took them shopping. He gave them money. They weren't fearful and cowering in the corner. They were laughing into their shopping bags.

I do not. He is a sexual predator that has forced himself on women but has no history of doing so with underage girls.

I do not think it has any more validity than the stories that have come out about Trump and the 13 year old.
Ok I’ll take your word at face value. If you could just answer one more question. What do you think his intentions were every time he flew to an island with a guy who brings underage girls there for sex?

has no history of doing so with underage girls.
That you know of...
I remember back when Slick Willie was wagging his finger at all the liberals while saying "I did not have sexual relations with that women", and all you liberal idiots, but I repeat myself, actually believed him, over the accuser Paula Jones and other women. Now with the #Metoo movement you have "woke" but still deny what the chum of Harvey Weinstein and Epstein has done....

Ok I’ll take your word at face value. If you could just answer one more question. What do you think his intentions were every time he flew to an island with a guy who brings underage girls there for sex?

I have not seen any evidence he has been to the island, just that he flew on his plane.

All the stories about him being to the island are from far right conspiracy theory websites.

has no history of doing so with underage girls.
That you know of...
I remember back when Slick Willie was wagging his finger at all the liberals while saying "I did not have sexual relations with that women", and all you liberal idiots, but I repeat myself, actually believed him, over the accuser Paula Jones and other women. Now with the #Metoo movement you have "woke" but still deny what the chum of Harvey Weinstein and Epstein has done....

Actually I am not a liberal and I did not believe him.

I did not personally give a fuck he was getting a BJ in the Oval Office.

Amazing how willing people are to believe a book that tells them what they think is true but every other book is just someone trying to make a buck.

Oh please just STFU you fucking hypocrite.

There are FLIGHT LOGS!!!! This isn't some weepy ditz's vague recollection of the Kavanuagh's "rape" that occurred either in Summer of 75 or Spring of 80 but was seared into her memory like Kerry's Christmas trip to Cambodia.

I have not seen any evidence he has been to the island, just that he flew on his plane.

All the stories about him being to the island are from far right conspiracy theory websites.
That’s quite a lot of times spent on a plane with underage girls and a man who wasn’t shy about his attraction to them. That isn’t troubling to you, regardless of the destination?

The "Trump and the 13 year old" was a complete fabrication that not even Avavetti or Gloria Alred would take! It was ONLY Floated to deflect from Hillary's husbands frequent flyer miles to Lolita Island

What a fucking tard! BJ Clinton parachuted out BEFORE they reached Pedo Island

What a complete fucking Tard!

Forum List

Back