Journalist Reporting Trump Lies is Patriotic Duty

There is nothing fake about trump being a compulsive liar. You can claim exaggeration and bragging only go so far. Using a lie to brag about ones self is lying. Just because the lie is about self aggrandizing does not make the lie not a lie. And exaggerations don't get a person off the lying hook if the person is informed the exaggeration is in fact a lie and fails to acknowledge the "misrepresentation" and retract the lie.
Did Obama lie?
That question always gets asked when trump's lying is discussed. "...but...but...what about.....Obama..." And the question is always asked to provide the lies told by Obama. It is then were learn of the weakness, , the embarrassing weakness of comparing the handful of lies told by Obama over 8 years and the thousands told by trump in just one year.

Lie #1: "I am American".

No bitch, the product of a Communist Mud Shark and an African Muslim is not a Black American. Not at all.

:no_text11:
You prove my point.

No, he didn't. And neither have you, though I asked you to twice so far.
What did you ask?

The point of the thread is that journalist who expose a President when they lie is doing a patriotic duty. It does not matter who the President is.

Did Obama lie?
That question always gets asked when trump's lying is discussed. "...but...but...what about.....Obama..." And the question is always asked to provide the lies told by Obama. It is then were learn of the weakness, , the embarrassing weakness of comparing the handful of lies told by Obama over 8 years and the thousands told by trump in just one year.

No bitch, the product of a Communist Mud Shark and an African Muslim is not a Black American. Not at all.

You prove my point.

What did you ask?

I challenged you to back up your hysterical claims that Trump is harming Nationals Security or undermining anything American.

You did not do that. You simply repeated, granted with some different wording, better than most libs.

you simply repeated part of your complaint.

I will ask you again, THIRD time.

Back up your hysterical claims that Trump's "lying" is harming Nationals Security or undermining anything American.

Trump is a braggart and a terrible exaggerater.

But everyone knows that. So, what is the harm to Nationals Security and how does that undermine anything American?

Your op makes a lot of hysterical claims, and does nothing,

NOTHING,

to back up any of them.

Thus, you are Fake News.
There is nothing fake about trump being a compulsive liar. You can claim exaggeration and bragging only go so far. Using a lie to brag about ones self is lying. Just because the lie is about self aggrandizing does not make the lie not a lie. And exaggerations don't get a person off the lying hook if the person is informed the exaggeration is in fact a lie and fails to acknowledge the "misrepresentation" and retract the lie.
Did Obama lie?
That question always gets asked when trump's lying is discussed. "...but...but...what about.....Obama..." And the question is always asked to provide the lies told by Obama. It is then w learn of the weakness, the embarrassing weakness of comparing the handful of lies told by Obama over 8 years and the thousands told by trump in just one year.
That proves one thing. You are a foolish partisan unable to see the truth.

Obama lied all the time, just like Trump.

Wake up!
If what you are saying is true you would have thousands of lies to list for Obama the way there are thousands of lies to list for trump.
If you know how to search the internet, you will find those thousands of lies by your Messiah. It's easy if you aren't a delusional partisan.

He merely spouts the government run media talking points. He has nothing more than that

The point of the thread is that journalist who expose a President when they lie is doing a patriotic duty. It does not matter who the President is.

Let's see if you see a pattern here. Please let me know.

The MSM gives Obama 90% favorable reporting throughout his presidency.

That same MSM has given Trump 90% unfavorable reporting throughout his presidency.

You prove my point.

What did you ask?

I challenged you to back up your hysterical claims that Trump is harming Nationals Security or undermining anything American.

You did not do that. You simply repeated, granted with some different wording, better than most libs.

Back up your hysterical claims that Trump's "lying" is harming Nationals Security or undermining anything American.
Trump has harmed national security by attacking institutions like national intelligence agencies, law enforcement, DoD, and other federal government institutions. He has attacked these organizations and others with lies. His misquoting intelligence chief Clapper is just one of the latest examples. His degrading of FBI officials is another. Currently he is insisting secret investigations be made public or accessible to politicians. His pressure to expose a confidential informant has done irreparable harm to investigations that rely on CI's

That same MSM has given Trump 90% unfavorable reporting throughout his presidency.
He has been lying every day about every subject throughout his presidency.

You prove my point.

What did you ask?

Trump has harmed national security by attacking institutions like national intelligence agencies, law enforcement, DoD, and other federal government institutions. He has attacked these organizations and others with lies. His misquoting intelligence chief Clapper is just one of the latest examples. His degrading of FBI officials is another. Currently he is insisting secret investigations be made public or accessible to politicians. His pressure to expose a confidential informant has done irreparable harm to investigations that rely on CI's

iu

You prove my point.

What did you ask?

ONe at a time.

Attacking the national intelligence agencies do not harm them nor stop them from doing their job.

Indeed, holding them accountable for missteps is a good thing.

That post merely proves you are a dupe for the MSM.

You prove my point.

What did you ask?

ONe at a time.

Attacking the national intelligence agencies do not harm them nor stop them from doing their job.

You are challenging my opinion with your own.

There are ways to hold agencies accountable. A President making unsubstantiated charges in public is not one of them.
Individuals willing to work with US intelligence agencies as informants are less likely to associate with the agencies because of the loose cannon at the top. Trump filled his administration with people who could not get security clearance and yet may have had access to secret information.
Thankfully, journalist with integrity have exposed trump's lies about these agencies, but the damage has been done.

But everyone knows that. So, what is the harm to Nationals Security and how does that undermine anything American?

NOTHING,

to back up any of them.

Thus, you are Fake News.
Did Obama lie?
Obamastop20Lies.png

When Journalist and reporters expose Trump's lies they are fulfilling a Patriotic Duty.

Nah, they're fulfilling a deep state duty

Those same journalists and reporters didn't bother to expose Obama's or Hillary's lies so their new found 'patriotic duty' is a bit suspicious

:coffee:
There is no deep state. You are a delusional nut job.

What did you ask?

ONe at a time.

You are challenging my opinion with your own.

There are ways to hold agencies accountable. A President making unsubstantiated charges in public is not one of them.
Individuals willing to work with US intelligence agencies as informants are less likely to associate with the agencies because of the loose cannon at the top. Trump filled his administration with people who could not get security clearance and yet may have had access to secret information.
Thankfully, journalist with integrity have exposed trump's lies about these agencies, but the damage has been done.

Concrete example of your claim.

NOTHING,

to back up any of them.

Thus, you are Fake News.
Prime example. "We know Trump is a lying POS so why should we care?"

Look, asswipe, you knew Trump was a lying POS yet you voted for him. What does that make you"? Dumber than shit.

Trumpettes are mad when Trump lies are reported. "Fake News Fake News "

Are they just too fucking stupid? Do they even know?

NOTHING,

to back up any of them.

Thus, you are Fake News.
Prime example. "We know Trump is a lying POS so why should we care?"

Look, asswipe, you knew Trump was a lying POS yet you voted for him. What does that make you"? Dumber than shit.

1. YOu lied about what I said. Undermining your credibility in supposedly being upset with Trump lying.

2. Trump was an unknown, who built his platform on issues that, if implemented would serve my interests. His platform was the one of those offered most likely to do that. That is what that makes me, and your insult filled spin on that is just you being an asshole.

Trumpettes are mad when Trump lies are reported. "Fake News Fake News "

Are they just too fucking stupid? Do they even know?

Just recently the MSM got caught lying about TRump calling all immigrants "animals".

When it was clearly in response to a comment on ms 13.

That is the type of shit we are talking about when we say fake news.

You are the one here who is fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back