Journalist Reporting Trump Lies is Patriotic Duty

The Trump supporters defense at USMB for thousands of trump lies told in just one year is to post a list of 20 controversial alleged lies told by President Obama over his eight year Presidency.

Lame

I'm repeating this because YOU obviously CAN'T COMPREHEND THE DISTINCTION that the MSM makes between a LIE Obama told and a LIE Trump tells!
You and your idiots repeatedly say thousands of LIES... when LIKE Trump Obama told the same lie several times...i.e. "you can keep your plan" 36 times he told that LIE! 36 LIES!

Seventy-two times, the president has falsely claimed he passed the biggest tax cut in history — when in fact it ranks in eighth place.
Fifty-three times, the president has made some variation of the claim that the Russia probe is a made-up controversy. (If you include other claims about the Russia probe that are not accurate, the count goes to 90.)
Forty-one times, the president has offered a variation of the false claim that Democrats do not really care about the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program that Trump terminated.
Thirty-four times, the president has wrongly asserted that a border wall was needed to stop the flow of drugs across the southern border, even though the Drug Enforcement Administration says a wall would not limit this illegal trade, as much of it travels through legal borders or under tunnels unaffected by any possible physical barrier.
Thirteen times in the past five weeks, Trump has claimed his long-promised border wall is already being built, even though Congress denied him the funding and prohibited the use of prototypes he had viewed with great fanfare.

Analysis | President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

So where was the SAME count when Obama LIED 36 times You can keep your health plan?

Thanks for posting the detailed list of trump lies. The NYT'S did a list where they only counted the original lies and not the repeats of that same lie. Trump still comes out the ridiculously overwhelming biggest and most prolific liar.

What does Obama telling some lies have to do with Trump being a compulsive liar?

Kind of insulting to use the term "patriotic duty" in such a way on Memorial Day but that's the way the disrespectful left operates. Obama's entire term was a lie Hussein predicted the U.S. will be weaned off fossil fuel while the economy stagnated. It didn't matter whether Hussein told the truth or not, people died during his administration and thanks to the fawning mainstream media he didn't have to explain it. People died at Benghazi while Hussein and Hilly blamed an obscure you tube video for their own negligence and a U.S. Border Patrol Officer was killed with one of the illegal weapons Hussein authorized to be shipped to Mexico. When President Trump makes a joke, the crazy left calls it a lie. If Trump used the number two billion (the amount of cash Hussein sent to Iran?) and the number turned out to be 1 billion 999,000 the left would call him a liar. As long as the crazy left wing has Media Matters "we monitor (only) conservative speech 24/7" and the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media who ironically call themselves "journalists" are around, the crazy half psychotic left will continue their daily hysteria trips.

The Trump supporters defense at USMB for thousands of trump lies told in just one year is to post a list of 20 controversial alleged lies told by President Obama over his eight year Presidency.

Lame

I'm repeating this because YOU obviously CAN'T COMPREHEND THE DISTINCTION that the MSM makes between a LIE Obama told and a LIE Trump tells!
You and your idiots repeatedly say thousands of LIES... when LIKE Trump Obama told the same lie several times...i.e. "you can keep your plan" 36 times he told that LIE! 36 LIES!

Seventy-two times, the president has falsely claimed he passed the biggest tax cut in history — when in fact it ranks in eighth place.
Fifty-three times, the president has made some variation of the claim that the Russia probe is a made-up controversy. (If you include other claims about the Russia probe that are not accurate, the count goes to 90.)
Forty-one times, the president has offered a variation of the false claim that Democrats do not really care about the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program that Trump terminated.
Thirty-four times, the president has wrongly asserted that a border wall was needed to stop the flow of drugs across the southern border, even though the Drug Enforcement Administration says a wall would not limit this illegal trade, as much of it travels through legal borders or under tunnels unaffected by any possible physical barrier.
Thirteen times in the past five weeks, Trump has claimed his long-promised border wall is already being built, even though Congress denied him the funding and prohibited the use of prototypes he had viewed with great fanfare.

So where was the SAME count when Obama LIED 36 times You can keep your health plan?

Thanks for posting the detailed list of trump lies. The NYT'S did a list where they only counted the original lies and not the repeats of that same lie. Trump still comes out the ridiculously overwhelming biggest and most prolific liar.

What does Obama telling some lies have to do with Trump being a compulsive liar?

WHERE IS THE NYT's LIST????
See you are LYING right now! You are telling me something I can't corroborate !
Prove it. I do. I'm evidently more honest than you!
Trump LIES... No question. I've LIED! No question. Trump is Human as was Obama. THE BIG difference is Trump loves America...Obama didn't!
I mean do really think Trump would EVER EVER say this about Americans, American businesses as Obama did? And NOTE I've linked Obama's disastrous statements!
ObamaAntibusinessstatements.png

Obama who told the world:
- " if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.” Why would ANY president want to bankrupt businesses?
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis
(Pretty easy way of increasing unemployment.)
- "I prefer higher gas prices". (And how did it go about doing that? Obama signed 40% fewer Federal oil lease exploration then Bush).
- Obama tells "Brazil to develop oil and so that the USA will be DEPENDENT on foreign oil....will be their best customer"!
- "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
Uttered in 2008, still haunting Obama

Now Why would ANY American...much less the President want companies to go bankrupt, gas prices to increase, be DEPENDENT of foreign oil, and utility rates sky rocket?

Is it really that hard to Google ny times trump lies list? The one that differentiates between counting a lie once and repeating the same lie can be found at ny times trump lies vs. Obama.

When I show the top "20" lies of Obama... these are distinct proven lies told by Obama. For example: His lie:
'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
Which isn't a lie, but you knew that already.
He correctly stated that there is a provision in the ACA that allows the insurance companies to GRANDFATHER any and all of the old health care plans. The capitalistic insurance companies chose not to keep the old plans. Three cheers for Capitalism!!!

You make NO sense.

The lie was "if you like your health care plan...you can keep it"! Plain simple statement. You like your car, you can keep it. You like your coat, you can keep it.
But that was NOT TRUE!
So how come people weren't able to keep their health plan after ALL Obama said they'd be able to!

Aetna Has Revealed Obamacare's Many Broken Promises
The ongoing and nationwide exodus of insurers is just the latest piece of evidence that Obamacare is a failed law built on false promise
On the contrary, Obamacare itself is denying coverage to people with preexisting conditions. Just ask the residents of Pinal County, Arizona, where Obamacare has driven every carrier out of the exchange, and may yet destroy the individual market outside the exchange.
President Obama repeatedly assured Americans: “If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what.”
This year’s ongoing insurer exodus has so far added another 2 million Americans to the number that Obamacare has thrown out of their health plans.

First of all Obama LIED when he said their were 46 million uninsured Americans and Politifact.org said he was wrong ... "Obama was sloppy.." as they put it.
But he also was lying when he counted 14 million Americans that were eligible for Medicaid but never signed up! He counted those as part of the LIE 46 million uninsured.
This was later proven to be true by his OWN architect of ACA Jonathan Gruber who called idiots like you who voted for ACA stupid!
uninsurednever46millionrev2.png

So how come people weren't able to keep their health plan after ALL Obama said they'd be able to!
The perpetual dumb act.
CAPITALISM is why some people were not able to keep their health care plan.
The PPACA had a provision allowing all plans already in effect to be grandfathered, only NEW plans had to conform to the new standards. Capitalistic GREED motivated health insurers to cancel the old plans and replace them with new more expensive plans rather than grandfather the old plans. But you knew that already when you played dumb.

Journalist, whether reporters or TV commentators and anchors are fulfilling an important PATRIOTIC DUTY when they inform the public about lies being told by President Donald Trump. Mockingly called the "Liar in Chief", Trump's compulsive addiction to serial lying endangers the national security and is doing great irreparable damage to America. Trump is doing this irreparable damage to American traditions, standards, values and institutions.

When Journalist and reporters expose Trump's lies they are fulfilling a Patriotic Duty.
Yeah funny they say that about every republican, but never a democrat.....hmmmmm

Journalist, whether reporters or TV commentators and anchors are fulfilling an important PATRIOTIC DUTY when they inform the public about lies being told by President Donald Trump. Mockingly called the "Liar in Chief", Trump's compulsive addiction to serial lying endangers the national security and is doing great irreparable damage to America. Trump is doing this irreparable damage to American traditions, standards, values and institutions.

When Journalist and reporters expose Trump's lies they are fulfilling a Patriotic Duty.

I suspect Trump would consider your views as an OCD sufferer with excessive fake news liberal gullibility.

NIMH » Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

The perpetual dumb act.
The PPACA had a provision allowing all plans already in effect to be grandfathered, only NEW plans had to conform to the new standards. Capitalistic GREED motivated health insurers to cancel the old plans and replace them with new more expensive plans rather than grandfather the old plans. But you knew that already when you played dumb.
I don't believe a thing you wrote because YOU PROVIDED NO PROOF! JUST YOUR DUMB ASS opinion! I bet you don't know what the MLR is all about and one of the dumbest aspects that was put into ACA was just that!

The perpetual dumb act.
I don't believe a thing you wrote because YOU PROVIDED NO PROOF! JUST YOUR DUMB ASS opinion! I bet you don't know what the MLR is all about and one of the dumbest aspects that was put into ACA was just that!
Of course you never believe the truth, that is why you are a Trumpbot!

The Center for Consumer Information & Insurance Oversight

Programs and Initiatives

Resources

Amendment to Regulation on “Grandfathered” Health Plans under the Affordable Care Act
On June 17, 2010, the Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, and the Treasury (the Departments) issued the “grandfather” regulation which, by addressing how health plans can retain a “grandfathered” exemption from certain new requirements, helps protect Americans’ ability to keep their current plan if they like it. At the same time, Americans in grandfathered plans will receive many of the added benefits that the new law provides.

The perpetual dumb act.

Programs and Initiatives
Resources
Amendment to Regulation on “Grandfathered” Health Plans under the Affordable Care Act
On June 17, 2010, the Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, and the Treasury (the Departments) issued the “grandfather” regulation which, by addressing how health plans can retain a “grandfathered” exemption from certain new requirements, helps protect Americans’ ability to keep their current plan if they like it. At the same time, Americans in grandfathered plans will receive many of the added benefits that the new law provides.

I'm going to shout because it is the ONLY way to get your really poor attention span!

All of your above "LINKS" are to CMS the Medicare/Medicaid Administration part of Health and Human Resources agency and part of the same group that wrote the original ACA!

Not one link to the organizations that actually pay the claims! NOT ONE!

Now for the truth and not the ACA defenders...

This is from the largest payer of health claims..Aetna.

The insurance giant announced Wednesday that it would not offer policies in Nebraska or Delaware next year, completing its exit from the exchanges. Earlier this year, Aetna (AET) said it would pull out of Iowa and Virginia in 2018.
The company said it expects to lose more than $200 million in its individual business line this year, on top of nearly $700 million in losses between 2014 and 2016. Aetna withdrew from 11 of its 15 markets for 2017. It has 255,000 Obamacare policyholders this year, down from 964,000 at the end of last year.
Aetna to Obamacare: We're outta here

NOW no matter how hard you try to blow more air into the ACA balloon... at ONE point it will bust because the realities of economics come into play.
As I pointed out before and YOU never answered, the stupidity of the designers of ACA by forcing payers to increase the MLR and as a result PROJECTED LOSSES!
Now dummies like you don't seem to realize if you don't have a profit then you can't create reserves. NO reserves means the state insurance regulators won't let
you sell insurance any more in their states. This was ONE of the major considerations for pulling out...i.e. now I'm going to shout again...

WHEN ACA RAISED MLR TO 85% THAT MEANS NO PROFITS.
NO PROFITS MEANS NO RESERVES.
NO RESERVES MEANS THE STATES' INSURANCE REGULATORS SHUT DOWN THE COMPANIES.

It was a given by the actuarial community (again a group you have no idea of what they do) that ACA would eventually fail because of several factors but a major
one being the MLR raised to 85%!

Check out this most biased MSM publication for their reasoning...
Why Obamacare Will Fail
Even with the advantages of tax-free operations and receiving $2 billion in government loans, after only two short years, 11 of 23 CO-OPs have already failed. In a move forbidden for private industry, some of the remaining 12 have received permission to reclassify the loans they received from the federal government as assets rather than liabilities in order to give the appearance of meeting solvency requirements imposed by regulators.
Why Obamacare Will Fail | HuffPost

Lame

Trump LIES... No question. I've LIED! No question. Trump is Human as was Obama. THE BIG difference is Trump loves America...Obama didn't!
I mean do really think Trump would EVER EVER say this about Americans, American businesses as Obama did? And NOTE I've linked Obama's disastrous statements!
View attachment 195523

- " if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.” Why would ANY president want to bankrupt businesses?
- "I prefer higher gas prices". (And how did it go about doing that? Obama signed 40% fewer Federal oil lease exploration then Bush).
- Obama tells "Brazil to develop oil and so that the USA will be DEPENDENT on foreign oil....will be their best customer"!
- "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."

Now Why would ANY American...much less the President want companies to go bankrupt, gas prices to increase, be DEPENDENT of foreign oil, and utility rates sky rocket?

If a company can not reduce its pollution, then yes, I hope the go bankrupt.

If you had a fucking brain & knew how a cap & trade works, the higher prices would have not been born by the end users.

Higher gasoline prices steer people toward higher MPG vehicles that wlll reduce pollution & help fight global warming. If you are so fucking stupid to keep driving a15 mpg vehicle then you deserve to pay more.

Wall street nearly killed America & dumbfuck you wants to allow them to do it again because OMG OMG OMG we can out in regulations to prevent it. Nooooooooooo. Asshole.

The perpetual dumb act.

Programs and Initiatives
Resources

I'm going to shout because it is the ONLY way to get your really poor attention span!

All of your above "LINKS" are to CMS the Medicare/Medicaid Administration part of Health and Human Resources agency and part of the same group that wrote the original ACA!

The insurance giant announced Wednesday that it would not offer policies in Nebraska or Delaware next year, completing its exit from the exchanges. Earlier this year, Aetna (AET) said it would pull out of Iowa and Virginia in 2018.
The company said it expects to lose more than $200 million in its individual business line this year, on top of nearly $700 million in losses between 2014 and 2016. Aetna withdrew from 11 of its 15 markets for 2017. It has 255,000 Obamacare policyholders this year, down from 964,000 at the end of last year.

NOW no matter how hard you try to blow more air into the ACA balloon... at ONE point it will bust because the realities of economics come into play.
As I pointed out before and YOU never answered, the stupidity of the designers of ACA by forcing payers to increase the MLR and as a result PROJECTED LOSSES!
Now dummies like you don't seem to realize if you don't have a profit then you can't create reserves. NO reserves means the state insurance regulators won't let
you sell insurance any more in their states. This was ONE of the major considerations for pulling out...i.e. now I'm going to shout again...

It was a given by the actuarial community (again a group you have no idea of what they do) that ACA would eventually fail because of several factors but a major
So, you can't admit that the PPACA allowed the old plans to be grandfathered so you try to desperately change the subject.
Thank you.

When I show the top "20" lies of Obama... these are distinct proven lies told by Obama. For example: His lie:
He correctly stated that there is a provision in the ACA that allows the insurance companies to GRANDFATHER any and all of the old health care plans. The capitalistic insurance companies chose not to keep the old plans. Three cheers for Capitalism!!!

You make NO sense.

The lie was "if you like your health care plan...you can keep it"! Plain simple statement. You like your car, you can keep it. You like your coat, you can keep it.
But that was NOT TRUE!

The ongoing and nationwide exodus of insurers is just the latest piece of evidence that Obamacare is a failed law built on false promise
On the contrary, Obamacare itself is denying coverage to people with preexisting conditions. Just ask the residents of Pinal County, Arizona, where Obamacare has driven every carrier out of the exchange, and may yet destroy the individual market outside the exchange.
President Obama repeatedly assured Americans: “If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what.”
This year’s ongoing insurer exodus has so far added another 2 million Americans to the number that Obamacare has thrown out of their health plans.

First of all Obama LIED when he said their were 46 million uninsured Americans and Politifact.org said he was wrong ... "Obama was sloppy.." as they put it.
But he also was lying when he counted 14 million Americans that were eligible for Medicaid but never signed up! He counted those as part of the LIE 46 million uninsured.
This was later proven to be true by his OWN architect of ACA Jonathan Gruber who called idiots like you who voted for ACA stupid!
View attachment 195556
Typical tactic of this poster. Change the subject. When a debate is lost, deflect to something like Obamacare.

Obamacare has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

You make NO sense.

But that was NOT TRUE!

View attachment 195556
Typical tactic of this poster. Change the subject. When a debate is lost, deflect to something like Obamacare.

It has EVERYTHING to do with multiple thousands of LIES Obama told starting with his autobiography where HE told anyone who READ it like I did that...
Obama was going to use LIES,Tricks, tactics anything to fool fools that he was NOT AN ANGRY BLACK MAN!
Read it for once and comprehend that Obama's entire LIFE is a lie. He even told his Mom and lie... again read where he patronizingly pats his mom's hand and
assures her! And dupes still don't comprehend the magnitude of this biography. Obama told us as Gruber did that LYING was the ONLY he could get things passed!
Don't take my words...READ OBAMA's words and then you will see how this bullcrap about Trump lies is not novel!
Obamabiography1995.png

The perpetual dumb act.

Programs and Initiatives
Resources

So, you can't admit that the PPACA allowed the old plans to be grandfathered so you try to desperately change the subject.
Thank you.

If the "old plans" could have been modified why then would the payers like AETNA drop out completely?
You said it yourself... if they were grandfathered there would be no need!
AGAIN and AGAIN... explain why the MLR was so important that it was changed and even with the "grandfathered" plans it still was a basic requirement.
You obviously think these bad old payers were just seeking profits! YES THEY WERE! Because without "profits"...NO reserves. NO reserves means the state regulators close
the payers up! So once again...this crap about "keep your plan" was just that! You can't alter a fundamental mechanism like MLR and pre-existing conditions and actuarially plan for future claim costs which is WHAT the states required! Payers need to build reserves from PROFITS!
Payers weren't making evil profits so they couldn't build reserves.
How many times must this be repeated before you anti-profit idiots comprehend?

Read the biased HuffingtonPost which even THEY could not deny was a reality!
Why Obamacare Will Fail
The fundamental reason the ACA will fail is because it mandates a minimum Medical Loss Ratio (MLR). MLR is the percentage of premiums paid out to cover health care expenses. When this law came into effect, many American’s thought mandating MLR was good because it guaranteed a minimum level insurance companies would pay to cover health care costs.
However, the unintended consequences are having the opposite effect.

The problems associated with mandating MLR are two-fold:
1) incentivizing the insurance industry to become less efficient;
2) contributing to the elimination of new insurers entering the market and increasing the level of competition.
Demonstrating this second point that the ACA virtually eliminated new entrants into the health insurance markets are the early results of CO-OPs
(Consumer Operated and Oriented Plans) established under the ACA.
These plans were established as non-profits, giving an inherent advantage of not paying taxes.
Even with the advantages of tax-free operations and receiving $2 billion in government loans, after only two short years,
11 of 23 CO-OPs have already failed. In a move forbidden for private industry, some of the remaining
12 have received permission to reclassify the loans they received from the federal government as assets rather than liabilities in order to give the
appearance of meeting solvency requirements imposed by regulators.

Why Obamacare Will Fail | HuffPost

Do you people understand what that means? If you can't meet solvency requirements you can't sell insurance in the states!
It is that simple!

Lame

View attachment 195523

If a company can not reduce its pollution, then yes, I hope the go bankrupt.

If you had a fucking brain & knew how a cap & trade works, the higher prices would have not been born by the end users.

Higher gasoline prices steer people toward higher MPG vehicles that wlll reduce pollution & help fight global warming. If you are so fucking stupid to keep driving a15 mpg vehicle then you deserve to pay more.

Wall street nearly killed America & dumbfuck you wants to allow them to do it again because OMG OMG OMG we can out in regulations to prevent it. Nooooooooooo. Asshole.

So you want companies to go bankrupt. Lay off people. Cost everyone more money to pay unemployment/welfare benefits. Raise taxes.
For what... reduce "pollution"? Hahaha.!
REDUCE pollution!
WHAT f...king pollution?
A) Do trees remove CO2? Obviously you don't know that do you!
B) How much CO2 does one tree remove per year? Answer SEE below...
treesabsorbCO2.png

Cap and trade... Do you know how it works?
Well first of all it has made Al Gore worth more than $300 million!
Al Gore's Climate Change Hypocrisy Is As Big As His Energy-Sucking Mansion
A new analysis by the National Center for Public Policy Research found that Gore's Tennessee home "guzzles more electricity in one year than the average American family uses in 21 years."
Gore says he buys "carbon offsets" to account for all the CO2 his home and lifestyle produce. For example, he pays $432 a month into a "Green Power Switch" program that helps fund renewable energy projects in Tennessee.
But buying offsets is a highly controversial way to assuage climate guilt.
Al Gore's Climate Change Hypocrisy Is As Big As His Energy-Sucking Mansion | Investor's Business Daily
Even environmentalists who support the program have acknowledged that the program faces "headwinds" and "uncertainty."
The auction results have prompted critics to go further,
forecasting the demise of cap-and-trade.
California's cap-and-trade program has cut pollution. So why do critics keep calling it a failure?

You make NO sense.

But that was NOT TRUE!

View attachment 195556

It has EVERYTHING to do with multiple thousands of LIES Obama told starting with his autobiography where HE told anyone who READ it like I did that...
Obama was going to use LIES,Tricks, tactics anything to fool fools that he was NOT AN ANGRY BLACK MAN!
Read it for once and comprehend that Obama's entire LIFE is a lie. He even told his Mom and lie... again read where he patronizingly pats his mom's hand and
assures her! And dupes still don't comprehend the magnitude of this biography. Obama told us as Gruber did that LYING was the ONLY he could get things passed!
Don't take my words...READ OBAMA's words and then you will see how this bullcrap about Trump lies is not novel!
View attachment 195625
No, it has nothing to do with the thread topic. Note the name in the title. You are just defecting away from the thread topic with same old deflection you always use, heath care and Obamacare. Your links, rants, and cut and cut and pastes don't even change. Same crap you always use. You just find different ways to plant the crap into different threads. Your member name here confirms your obsession with your favorite deflection topic. Stop lying to everyone.

The topic of the thread is about whether journalist have a duty to report the lies told by trump. Should they speak out and expose the lies or should they be silent and lets the lies pass unreported.

Forum List

Back