Journalist Reporting Trump Lies is Patriotic Duty

Journalist, whether reporters or TV commentators and anchors are fulfilling an important PATRIOTIC DUTY when they inform the public about lies being told by President Donald Trump. Mockingly called the "Liar in Chief", Trump's compulsive addiction to serial lying endangers the national security and is doing great irreparable damage to America. Trump is doing this irreparable damage to American traditions, standards, values and institutions.

When Journalist and reporters expose Trump's lies they are fulfilling a Patriotic Duty.

Journalists make up so many lies and fake articles that they can no longer recognize the truth even if it hit them in the face.

These guys have no place exposing anyone but themselves, which admittedly they do daily.

The Trump supporters defense at USMB for thousands of trump lies told in just one year is to post a list of 20 controversial alleged lies told by President Obama over his eight year Presidency.

Lame

I'm repeating this because YOU obviously CAN'T COMPREHEND THE DISTINCTION that the MSM makes between a LIE Obama told and a LIE Trump tells!
You and your idiots repeatedly say thousands of LIES... when LIKE Trump Obama told the same lie several times...i.e. "you can keep your plan" 36 times he told that LIE! 36 LIES!

Seventy-two times, the president has falsely claimed he passed the biggest tax cut in history — when in fact it ranks in eighth place.
Fifty-three times, the president has made some variation of the claim that the Russia probe is a made-up controversy. (If you include other claims about the Russia probe that are not accurate, the count goes to 90.)
Forty-one times, the president has offered a variation of the false claim that Democrats do not really care about the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program that Trump terminated.
Thirty-four times, the president has wrongly asserted that a border wall was needed to stop the flow of drugs across the southern border, even though the Drug Enforcement Administration says a wall would not limit this illegal trade, as much of it travels through legal borders or under tunnels unaffected by any possible physical barrier.
Thirteen times in the past five weeks, Trump has claimed his long-promised border wall is already being built, even though Congress denied him the funding and prohibited the use of prototypes he had viewed with great fanfare.

Analysis | President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

So where was the SAME count when Obama LIED 36 times You can keep your health plan?

Thanks for posting the detailed list of trump lies. The NYT'S did a list where they only counted the original lies and not the repeats of that same lie. Trump still comes out the ridiculously overwhelming biggest and most prolific liar.

What does Obama telling some lies have to do with Trump being a compulsive liar?

WHERE IS THE NYT's LIST????
See you are LYING right now! You are telling me something I can't corroborate !
Prove it. I do. I'm evidently more honest than you!
Trump LIES... No question. I've LIED! No question. Trump is Human as was Obama. THE BIG difference is Trump loves America...Obama didn't!
I mean do really think Trump would EVER EVER say this about Americans, American businesses as Obama did? And NOTE I've linked Obama's disastrous statements!
View attachment 195523

Obama who told the world:
- " if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.” Why would ANY president want to bankrupt businesses?
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis
(Pretty easy way of increasing unemployment.)
- "I prefer higher gas prices". (And how did it go about doing that? Obama signed 40% fewer Federal oil lease exploration then Bush).
- Obama tells "Brazil to develop oil and so that the USA will be DEPENDENT on foreign oil....will be their best customer"!
- "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
Uttered in 2008, still haunting Obama

Now Why would ANY American...much less the President want companies to go bankrupt, gas prices to increase, be DEPENDENT of foreign oil, and utility rates sky rocket?

If a company can not reduce its pollution, then yes, I hope the go bankrupt.

If you had a fucking brain & knew how a cap & trade works, the higher prices would have not been born by the end users.

Higher gasoline prices steer people toward higher MPG vehicles that wlll reduce pollution & help fight global warming. If you are so fucking stupid to keep driving a15 mpg vehicle then you deserve to pay more.

Wall street nearly killed America & dumbfuck you wants to allow them to do it again because OMG OMG OMG we can out in regulations to prevent it. Nooooooooooo. Asshole.

You wrote:
"Wall street nearly killed America & dumbfuck you wants to allow them to do it again because OMG OMG OMG we can out in regulations to prevent it. Nooooooooooo. Asshole."

Answer me then:
What one economic mechanism...i.e. owning your own business, earning a royalty, etc. like "investing" in "Wall Street" i.e. the Dow Jones Industrial Average would have
returned to you without spending your full time doing it, putting $50/month over 50 years from 1968 to today's value adjusted for inflation $182,271.
After investing $30,000 over 50 years... $182,271!
And you said "Wall Street nearly killed America"!

The total value of the DJI in January 2,1968 was 906.84
January 5,2018 DJI was 25,075.13
That is a 2,659% Increase over 50 years.
And you said "Wall Street Nearly Killed America?
Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 9.48.36 AM.png

Journalist, whether reporters or TV commentators and anchors are fulfilling an important PATRIOTIC DUTY when they inform the public about lies being told by President Donald Trump. Mockingly called the "Liar in Chief", Trump's compulsive addiction to serial lying endangers the national security and is doing great irreparable damage to America. Trump is doing this irreparable damage to American traditions, standards, values and institutions.

When Journalist and reporters expose Trump's lies they are fulfilling a Patriotic Duty.

Journalists make up so many lies and fake articles that they can no longer recognize the truth even if it hit them in the face.

These guys have no place exposing anyone but themselves, which admittedly they do daily.
I here journalist exposing trump lies everyday. I do not see them making up stories and accusing trump falsely of telling lies.

Can you give an example of when you think a journalist told a falsehood of trump lying? It would be interesting to hear about it.

When I show the top "20" lies of Obama... these are distinct proven lies told by Obama. For example: His lie:
'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
Which isn't a lie, but you knew that already.
He correctly stated that there is a provision in the ACA that allows the insurance companies to GRANDFATHER any and all of the old health care plans. The capitalistic insurance companies chose not to keep the old plans. Three cheers for Capitalism!!!

You make NO sense.

The lie was "if you like your health care plan...you can keep it"! Plain simple statement. You like your car, you can keep it. You like your coat, you can keep it.
But that was NOT TRUE!
So how come people weren't able to keep their health plan after ALL Obama said they'd be able to!

Aetna Has Revealed Obamacare's Many Broken Promises
The ongoing and nationwide exodus of insurers is just the latest piece of evidence that Obamacare is a failed law built on false promise
On the contrary, Obamacare itself is denying coverage to people with preexisting conditions. Just ask the residents of Pinal County, Arizona, where Obamacare has driven every carrier out of the exchange, and may yet destroy the individual market outside the exchange.
President Obama repeatedly assured Americans: “If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what.”
This year’s ongoing insurer exodus has so far added another 2 million Americans to the number that Obamacare has thrown out of their health plans.

First of all Obama LIED when he said their were 46 million uninsured Americans and Politifact.org said he was wrong ... "Obama was sloppy.." as they put it.
But he also was lying when he counted 14 million Americans that were eligible for Medicaid but never signed up! He counted those as part of the LIE 46 million uninsured.
This was later proven to be true by his OWN architect of ACA Jonathan Gruber who called idiots like you who voted for ACA stupid!
View attachment 195556
Typical tactic of this poster. Change the subject. When a debate is lost, deflect to something like Obamacare.

Obamacare has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.
It has EVERYTHING to do with multiple thousands of LIES Obama told starting with his autobiography where HE told anyone who READ it like I did that...
Obama was going to use LIES,Tricks, tactics anything to fool fools that he was NOT AN ANGRY BLACK MAN!
Read it for once and comprehend that Obama's entire LIFE is a lie. He even told his Mom and lie... again read where he patronizingly pats his mom's hand and
assures her! And dupes still don't comprehend the magnitude of this biography. Obama told us as Gruber did that LYING was the ONLY he could get things passed!
Don't take my words...READ OBAMA's words and then you will see how this bullcrap about Trump lies is not novel!
View attachment 195625
No, it has nothing to do with the thread topic. Note the name in the title. You are just defecting away from the thread topic with same old deflection you always use, heath care and Obamacare. Your links, rants, and cut and cut and pastes don't even change. Same crap you always use. You just find different ways to plant the crap into different threads. Your member name here confirms your obsession with your favorite deflection topic. Stop lying to everyone.

Of course I used the LIE Poltifact.org called the NUMBER 1 lie by Obama i.e. "If you like your plan you can keep it"!
But where were the journalists all during Obama's presidency in exposing this lie and thousands of other lies as fervently and as frequently as they do with Trump?
They didn't because of two reasons:
A) FACT:
The following 143 journalists made campaign contributions from 2004 through the first quarter of 2007, according to Federal Election Commission records studied by msnbc.com.
Note: Detailed responses from the journalists follow the list. Democrat/liberal donation 125 (89%) versus GOP/Conservative 15 (11%)
The list: Journalists who wrote political checks
B) Obama was black and ANYONE I mean ANYONE that disputes anything about Obama is labeled "racist"! That get out of jail card kept all the scandals, lies, etc.
bottled up for Obama as again anyone ANYONE raising any questions is labeled "racist" "you don't like Obama because he is black"!

These two FACTS are why NOW Trump is the brunt of severe biased reporting by MSM and frankly though why most of us that have any intelligence question
EVERYTHING the MSM says anymore.
Perfect illustration!
Washington Post media critic defends use of anonymous sources amid Trump firestorm | CBC News
Four reporters, 30 anonymous sources
The Post's story, written by four reporters, said it had gathered "the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House,
the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill, as well as Trump confidants and other senior Republicans,
[to] paint a conflicting narrative centred on the president's brewing personal animus toward Comey."

REALLY??? 30 officials in the WH??? REALLY???

[

These two FACTS are why NOW Trump is the brunt of severe biased reporting by MSM and frankly though why most of us that have any intelligence question
Perfect illustration!
Washington Post media critic defends use of anonymous sources amid Trump firestorm | CBC News
The Post's story, written by four reporters, said it had gathered "the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House,
the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill, as well as Trump confidants and other senior Republicans,
[to] paint a conflicting narrative centred on the president's brewing personal animus toward Comey."

Yes, really. 30 is not such an unbelievable number when you consider they came from the WH, Justice Dept., FBI, Capitol Hill, confidants and senior Republicans. All it says is that trump was getting irritated with Comey and his investigation. Seems logical and obvious.

[

Perfect illustration!

Yes, really. 30 is not such an unbelievable number when you consider they came from the WH, Justice Dept., FBI, Capitol Hill, confidants and senior Republicans. All it says is that trump was getting irritated with Comey and his investigation. Seems logical and obvious.

A) All anonymous sources!
B) It might be more believable if it were say 5 or 6... BUT 30???

No... The Anonymous Sources of Washington Post and CNN Fake News

Last week, the Washington Post unveiled a story based on “the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House.”
The fake news story falsely claimed that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatened to resign.

Rod had a simple answer when asked about that piece of fake news. “No.”

So much for 30 anonymous sources and for the Washington Post’s credibility.
But the media keeps shoveling out pieces based on anonymous sources and confirmed by anonymous sources
while ignoring the disavowals by those public officials who are willing to go on the record.

[

Perfect illustration!

Last week, the Washington Post unveiled a story based on “the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House.”
The fake news story falsely claimed that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatened to resign.

But the media keeps shoveling out pieces based on anonymous sources and confirmed by anonymous sources
while ignoring the disavowals by those public officials who are willing to go on the record.
As long as the article is clear the sources are anonymous it can not be called fake news. By stating it is based on anonymous sources the reader is being "warned" of the possibility of the story being inaccurate, which is different than intentional fakery and fraud.
The problem is not with the journalist, it is with the malleable readers. Those who are susceptible to easy influence. The dupes and suckers put a cruder way.
Media sources, left or right, have always and will always try to attract and please their demographics. They are entities designed to make profits.

So Trump is kinda like that uncle that tells the fish stories, so? :dunno:

It's not harming anything. LoL @ you, OP.
No. He is the uncle nobody wants to be alone with because he is going to grope the kids and try to rape the women. Not hard to figure out why you relate to him

[

Perfect illustration!

As long as the article is clear the sources are anonymous it can not be called fake news. By stating it is based on anonymous sources the reader is being "warned" of the possibility of the story being inaccurate, which is different than intentional fakery and fraud.
The problem is not with the journalist, it is with the malleable readers. Those who are susceptible to easy influence. The dupes and suckers put a cruder way.
Media sources, left or right, have always and will always try to attract and please their demographics. They are entities designed to make profits.

I truly agree with you regarding the malleability of the readers! That's the whole point though is the MSM knows that they produce headlines like the following when
I do for example a search on google "Trump anti-immigrant".
64,400 results all with biased headlines like the first few..
NYT: "Trump's Anti-Immigrant Racism"....
NYPost: "told staffer that Trump's anti-immigrant remarks"...
MSNBC:"When Trump's anti-immigrant fear-mongering crosses a line"

Now how many "malleable" readers believe that Trump who MARRIED a LEGAL immigrant, and over 90 million people like me who either have LEGAL immigrant relatives or
ARE LEGAL immigrants are really "anti-immigrant"?
WE like Trump are NOT RACISTS. We are NOT "anti-immigrant" why else would be relatives or legal like Trump's wife?
But by biasedly NOT putting the simple adjective "Illegal" the "malleable" readers form an opinion that Trump and all 90+ million of us ARE anti-immigrant!
Again false, headlines/30 second sound bites ALL form for the "Malleable" reader/listener an perception that is 100% FALSE!
By leaving out that simple adjective..."Illegal" the MSM biases the opinions, hence the polls and then those politicians that believe the biased polls and MSM!

Prove me wrong ok. I want you to tell me YOU don't think Trump is "anti-immigrant". And then tell me how he could marry a legal immigrant. Or how he is "racist"? His
daughter is now Jewish having married a Jew! And people call Trump "racist"? Check out what a growing number of blacks now have altered their perceptions especially now that there are fewer unemployed blacks in nearly 2 decades.
Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 1.06.38 PM.png

[

Perfect illustration!

I truly agree with you regarding the malleability of the readers! That's the whole point though is the MSM knows that they produce headlines like the following when

Now how many "malleable" readers believe that Trump who MARRIED a LEGAL immigrant, and over 90 million people like me who either have LEGAL immigrant relatives or
WE like Trump are NOT RACISTS. We are NOT "anti-immigrant" why else would be relatives or legal like Trump's wife?
But by biasedly NOT putting the simple adjective "Illegal" the "malleable" readers form an opinion that Trump and all 90+ million of us ARE anti-immigrant!
Again false, headlines/30 second sound bites ALL form for the "Malleable" reader/listener an perception that is 100% FALSE!
By leaving out that simple adjective..."Illegal" the MSM biases the opinions, hence the polls and then those politicians that believe the biased polls and MSM!

Prove me wrong ok. I want you to tell me YOU don't think Trump is "anti-immigrant". And then tell me how he could marry a legal immigrant. Or how he is "racist"? His
daughter is now Jewish having married a Jew! And people call Trump "racist"? Check out what a growing number of blacks now have altered their perceptions especially now that there are fewer unemployed blacks in nearly 2 decades.
View attachment 195656
My objection to the anti media and fake media craze is that the same folks who cheer for deregulation of so many businesses seem to be in favor of regulating the free press, making it no longer a free press. If you do not like CNN or The New York Times, don't watch CNN and don't read the NY Times.

[

Perfect illustration!

View attachment 195656
My objection to the anti media and fake media craze is that the same folks who cheer for deregulation of so many businesses seem to be in favor of regulating the free press, making it no longer a free press. If you do not like CNN or The New York Times, don't watch CNN and don't read the NY Times.

Once again you are making the assumptions that the biased MSM is presenting to you that those of us "cheering deregulation" want to restrict the "press".

None of us including Trump want the "free press" restricted.
Remember the Democrats FIRST broached the subject:
Congressional Democrats Want To Restrict First Amendment Rights
If you listen carefully to the Democrat leaders on Capitol Hill you can hear the whispers of fascism creeping in to their normal everyday conversation. The ease in which Democrats discuss the idea of restricting the First Amendment rights of their constituents should drive fear into the hearts of all Americans, but that simply doesn’t seem to be happening. Granted there has been too much hate speech in America lately but that isn’t because of free speech, but because what has been coming out of the mouths of Democratic leaders.
Congressional Democrats Want To Restrict First Amendment Rights

What I'm proposing and DOING is sharing counterbalance to the BIASED presentations of the MSM...i.e. like my example of Trump Anti-immigrant".
And MORE and more people are doubting the veracity of the MSM.

The outlook is bad for media credibility. Poll after poll finds public confidence in the press is at historic lows. The AP cites a Pew Research Center report that two-thirds of Americans believe “fabricated news” is causing a “great deal of confusion” about basic facts, and a poll conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago found the percentage of Americans expressing a “great deal of confidence” in the press

has fallen from 28 percent in 1976 to just 8 percent in 2016.
The Media Still Can't Figure Out Why They're Losing Credibility

Once again... MSM bias is showing! Thank goodness for people checking on the MSM!

Caged Migrant Children Photo Goes Viral As Left Rages At Trump; Except It Happened Under Obama

After a laundry list of journalists and public figures angrily tweeted the photo -
including CNN's Hadas Gold,
NYT Mag's editor-in-chief Jake Silverstein,
Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau and
former LA mayor Antonio Villaraigosa,
they deleted their tweets in shame when it emerged that the photo was taken in 2014, under Obama.
Indeed - nobody thought to check the date on the attached article, published in June of 2014.
The award for the lamest excuse goes to CNN's Hadas Gold, who wrote "Deleted previous tweet because gave impression of recent photos (they're from 2014)"
Caged Migrant Children Photo Goes Viral As Left Rages At Trump; Except It Happened Under Obama

Now do you see why it is important to DOUBT everything the MSM puts out???

So Trump is kinda like that uncle that tells the fish stories, so? :dunno:

It's not harming anything. LoL @ you, OP.
No. He is the uncle nobody wants to be alone with because he is going to grope the kids and try to rape the women. Not hard to figure out why you relate to him

Umm,. GFY, cuntfaceboy. How ya like me now?

You don't know me. Say something so I can bitchslap your ass, k?

Forum List

Back