Journalist Beheaded By ISIS Terrorists

ISIS was created by the West and Sunni Muslim Nations in the region. They were created to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Their money and weapons didn't just magically appear. It was provided to them. And now many are suffering the awful Blow Back on that. Americans really need to stop believing everything their Government/Corporate Media tells them. ISIS is an American invention.

Foley didn't look like an abused Journalist who's been held captive for so long. He looked much more like a fit strong Soldier. Maybe ISIS and him aren't who or what we've been told they are? Just sayin.

in that loose orange shirt you can tell he was not abused or mistreated?

Looked like a fit strong Soldier. Probably a CIA operative. The U.S. has many of them posing as Media all over the World, including the U.S.

how long have you been hearing those voices inside your head?------do not worry------the voices can be controlled---
there are very good and fairly safe medications now.

Yups, and i gots a Tinfoil Hat too. Gawd, you Goose Steppers are so unoriginal. Get some new material dipshit.

that's it ? You have absolutely no evidence for your statements other than those INNERVOICES. ----
Interesttingly enough------the place to go to find lots of
people with delusions virtually identical to yours-----is
the lock up ---psych ward-----for the criminally insane.
I have noticed over many years that the delusions which
"comeout" in verbal expression do not arise from thin
air in the afflicted They are based on LONG TIME held
beliefs That phenomenon is true even in the toxic deleriums of tertiary syphilis and HIV infection of the brain.

one of my best cases was an elderly VERY GENTEEL --
Black lady-----clearly of the church going kind----(I said "damnit" by mistake in her presence and she bristled)
She was VERY DELUSIONAL----she "knew" that there
were people dressed up as neighbors who were really
emissaries of satan------around and ----best of all REAL
angels came into her house and just floated around
uninvited. It turned out to be tertiary syphilis. really---
a few shots of Penn. and both the angels and devils
vanished. Her daughter was HORRIFIED at the diagnosis--- but I assured her that it could have been around for decades----just silently setting up shop in her brain----
afterall----she had been a married lady in her youth. Now tell us more about those CIA AGENTS next door.

You're a naive dumbed-down Bootlicker. The CIA is all over the world wreaking havoc. Wake up.

I know all about the CIA----- and the real title of that
organization
-zionist/controlled/cia

every thing that happens in south east asia to muslims---
including the weather and varicose veins is created by
that very organization It's all one word in Urdu

ISIS was created by the West and Sunni Muslim Nations in the region. They were created to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Their money and weapons didn't just magically appear. It was provided to them. And now many are suffering the awful Blow Back on that. Americans really need to stop believing everything their Government/Corporate Media tells them. ISIS is an American invention.

ISIS was created by Barack Obama. The Ashes of ISIL were combined with ObamaBux to give us ISIS.

ISIS was created by Barack Obama. The Ashes of ISIL were combined with ObamaBux to give us ISIS.

Your allegation is utter nonsense for SEVERAL REAONS-----
Obama does not have that much money
Obama is not naïve about the dangers islam and the
inherent filth of a "caliphate"
Since he does not have that much money----he would have
to get it from somewhere-----you know who gave it to
him?
The NEED to create the glorious mythicall CALIPHATE---
is nothing new-----it is taught to every baby in every
shariah cesspit IT IS A UNIQUELY ISLAMIC
depravity

Your allegation is utter nonsense for SEVERAL REAONS-----
Obama does not have that much money

What at you talking about? Obama has the wealth of the most prosperous nation on Earth at his finger tips. In his zeal to play to the role of liberator, he pumped a half-billion to "Syrian Rebels" with the idea they would topple Asad - instead they became ISIS.

Obama is not naïve about the dangers islam and the
inherent filth of a "caliphate"

Obama is a fucking moron. His anti-American and anti-Colonial POV paints the Islamists are victims of white oppressors. He backed Al Qaeda in Libya, Al Qaeda in Egypt, and he funded Al Qaeda in Syria, which became ISIS.

Since he does not have that much money----he would have
to get it from somewhere-----you know who gave it to
him?
The NEED to create the glorious mythicall CALIPHATE---
is nothing new-----it is taught to every baby in every
shariah cesspit IT IS A UNIQUELY ISLAMIC
depravity

Where did you get the idea that the President of the United States is lacking money? He funnels billions to his Wall Street backers vie QE, he gave billions to GM for his Union backers. Obama gives money to all his buddies. He is a Chicago gangster, it's how he operates.

Obama is a merely a NWO Globalist Elite Puppet. He's only a minor player in these kinds of decisions. The Globalist Elites have been pushing for war with Syria for years. They created ISIS to 'Regime Change' Assad. And now they're about to get us involved with the Syrian Civil War. ISIS is their way in. Permanent War is the goal. Out of chaos comes order... A New World Order.

Obama is a merely a NWO Globalist Elite Puppet. He's only a minor player in these kinds of decisions. The Globalist Elites have been pushing for war with Syria for years. They created ISIS to 'Regime Change' Assad. And now they're about to get us involved with the Syrian Civil War. ISIS is their way in. Permanent War is the goal. Out of chaos comes order... A New World Order.

Paul-----I understand that everyone wants friends------but the kind of people who would believe that OBAMA and the mysterious
ILLUMINATI----created the concept of caliphate and somehow instilled it into the minds of millions of muslims and even into history books and the writings that muslims themselves revere-----
then------friends like that ------you really don't need

Paul-----I understand that everyone wants friends------but the kind of people who would believe that OBAMA and the mysterious
ILLUMINATI----created the concept of caliphate and somehow instilled it into the minds of millions of muslims and even into history books and the writings that muslims themselves revere-----

I hear ya, but it's more complicated than that. The NWO Elites want Assad out. They created ISIS to do the job. But now their Frankenstein is out of control...or is it? Either way, it works for them.

They're gonna use ISIS as a way into the Syrian Civil War. Their 'Chemical Weapon Attack' scam didn't work. It was proven to be a scam. The People wouldn't support war with Syria. But now they will. Gee, how convenient, no?

I hear ya, but it's more complicated than that. The NWO Elites want Assad out. They created ISIS to do the job. But now their Frankenstein is out of control...or is it? Either way, it works for them.

They're gonna use ISIS as a way into the Syrian Civil War. Their 'Chemical Weapon Attack' scam didn't work. It was proven to be a scam. The People wouldn't support war with Syria. But now they will. Gee, how convenient, no?

Paul dear-----you are using a very convoluted "logic" ------the CALIPHATE issue has been on
the top of the stove for many centuries----more than 1000 years. -----jumping from burner
to burner. This thing going on in the muslim world now-----which started as "the arab spring"---
is something like an ASPARAGUS. Asparagus exists in the ground-----and now and then---
POPS UP ---(in the spring)-----the asparagus bed harbors that potential ----it seems--forever.
It popped up IN ITS OWN TIME-----not controlled by Obama or the illuminati. The BEST
that can be said for your logic is that ---maybe OBAMA and the ILLUMINATI---are trying to
take advantage of it. --------I don't know------if you do------I am fascinated

Last edited:

Paul dear-----you are using a very convoluted "logic" ------the CALIPHATE issue has been on
the top of the stove for many centuries----more than 1000 years. -----jumping from burner
to burner. This thing going on in the muslim world now-----which started as "the arab spring"---
is something like an ASPARAGUS. Asparagus exists in the ground-----and now and then---
POPS UP ---(in the spring)-----the asparagus bed harbors that potential ----it seems--forever.
It popped up IN ITS OWN TIME-----not controlled by Obama or the illuminati. The BEST
that can be said for your logic is that ---maybe OBAMA and the ILLUMINATI---are trying to

ISIS didn't just magically appear. And neither did their money and weapons. They were created and well-funded and armed. But who created them? Well, just ask yourself which nations around the world wanted Assad out the most? Answer that, and you'll know who created ISIS.

ROFLMAO of course I know who wants assad out----
more than 90

ISIS didn't just magically appear. And neither did their money and weapons. They were created and well-funded and armed. But who created them? Well, just ask yourself which nations around the world wanted Assad out the most? Answer that, and you'll know who created ISIS.

ROFLMAO who wants ASSAD OUT? ----hundreds of millions of people ALL THE SUNNIS IN THE WORLD----the guy is an ALAWITE ------almost as bad as a SHIITE. gee you are dim. I thought you knew a lot more about islam and muslims that THAT!!!! MONEY? ARMAMENTS?------oh gee--------endless the UMMAH is endlessly endowed

ROFLMAO of course I know who wants assad out----
more than 90

ROFLMAO who wants ASSAD OUT? ----hundreds of millions of people ALL THE SUNNIS IN THE WORLD----the guy is an ALAWITE ------almost as bad as a SHIITE. gee you are dim. I thought you knew a lot more about islam and muslims that THAT!!!! MONEY? ARMAMENTS?------oh gee--------endless the UMMAH is endlessly endowed

Yes, Sunni Muslim Nations in the region created ISIS. But the West played a part in it too.

Forum List

Back