Journalist Attacked and Mugged by ANTIFA

I wasn't pleased. Freedom of the press is also an American value.

But tell me...if you were so displeased with the Khashoggi assassination, why do you refuse to condemn the Ngo attack?
Do you condemn Trump"s attacks on the freedom of the press?
Even an idiot like you must acknowledge that saying things is different from hitting someone in the head with a rock.

Unless I'm wildly overestimating your abilities, and I certainly admit that's a possibility.
I think you already know that I don't condone antifa's actions.
And I'm not referring to Trump's verbal barrage against the press. I'm talking about the indictment against Julian Assange for disseminating truthful information.
If Trump incited violence against Assange...if...that's wrong.
I see. So freedom of the press is not actually an American value that you hold dear.
It is, actually.

LOL! Our lamestream Operation Mockingbird media has been a joke for decades, Recall the Church Committee hearings of the mid 70's? Funny, I seem to recall leftards screaming for Assange's scalp for releasing the incriminating e-mails provided to Assange from Seth Rich......now leftards are singing a different tune? I agree that Assange should be released but he isn't' currently being held in USA.INC's custody.

BTW, alternative media is the only REAL source for news and information which is why it is being attacked like it is......
I read independent media.
I never believed the Russian hoax.
I didn't say he was in American custody. I said he is under indictment.
Any more fallacies I can clear up for ya?

And that is Trump's fault how, exactly?????
It's his Justice Department!

Don't tell me you are a personality cultist too?

Fuck off, dipshit...leftards would claim that he was obstructing (snicker) "justice" and here we go all over again. BTW, dumb ass, I didn't vote for Trump because our country has become an unmitigated joke but I am grateful that I have been spared of that luciferian witch aka the Hildebeast...after eight years of the commie clown obamamonkey? I don't know how I would have fared. Frankly, I have enjoyed the respite and have taken great pleasure in the angst of the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies. If Trump accomplishes nothing else? He has validated what I have saying about a deep state and a shadow "gubermint" that pulls the strings along with a compliant media.

I know more than you.....I have a PHD in how things really work. You are on the other end of the spectrum.....a short bus riding, shit smearing Down's Syndrome victim....don't get pissed at me. I didn't raise ya.
You need to get a new shtick, bro. That one is stale.

The fact remains that the Trump administration is conducting a war on journalism via his assault on Assange and you are silently consenting to it. Trump is handing the deep state a huge victory in their efforts to remain in the shadows dumbass. Wake the fuck up, moron. Fucking cultists!
I guess you don't remember Obama's attacks on the press. Well, the press that wasn't kissing his ass, that is.

I read independent media.
I never believed the Russian hoax.
I didn't say he was in American custody. I said he is under indictment.
Any more fallacies I can clear up for ya?

And that is Trump's fault how, exactly?????
It's his Justice Department!

Don't tell me you are a personality cultist too?

Fuck off, dipshit...leftards would claim that he was obstructing (snicker) "justice" and here we go all over again. BTW, dumb ass, I didn't vote for Trump because our country has become an unmitigated joke but I am grateful that I have been spared of that luciferian witch aka the Hildebeast...after eight years of the commie clown obamamonkey? I don't know how I would have fared. Frankly, I have enjoyed the respite and have taken great pleasure in the angst of the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies. If Trump accomplishes nothing else? He has validated what I have saying about a deep state and a shadow "gubermint" that pulls the strings along with a compliant media.

I know more than you.....I have a PHD in how things really work. You are on the other end of the spectrum.....a short bus riding, shit smearing Down's Syndrome victim....don't get pissed at me. I didn't raise ya.
You need to get a new shtick, bro. That one is stale.

The fact remains that the Trump administration is conducting a war on journalism via his assault on Assange and you are silently consenting to it. Trump is handing the deep state a huge victory in their efforts to remain in the shadows dumbass. Wake the fuck up, moron. Fucking cultists!
I guess you don't remember Obama's attacks on the press. Well, the press that wasn't kissing his ass, that is.
Of course I remember. He used the espionage act to prosecute more whistle blowers than all previous Presidents combined. And then came Trump, who has upped the anti.

I spoke out against Obama, and it fell on deaf ears. I am speaking up against Trump and getting the same reaction. There ain't a lick of difference between a left wing partisan shill and a right wing partisan shill. You're all personality cultists.

If you aren’t familiar with Andy Ngo, he’s a journalist in Portland who has been covering ANTIFA’s rallies and very fascist attacks and bullying on the public for sometime

Andy Ngo on Twitter

I tried to find more info on this earlier today. It seems that this "antifa" shows up, along with other protesters, when this "proud boy" group shows up along with other alt-right groups. It's difficult to get a grip on just who did what to whom.

If you aren’t familiar with Andy Ngo, he’s a journalist in Portland who has been covering ANTIFA’s rallies and very fascist attacks and bullying on the public for sometime

Andy Ngo on Twitter

I tried to find more info on this earlier today. It seems that this "antifa" shows up, along with other protesters, when this "proud boy" group shows up along with other alt-right groups. It's difficult to get a grip on just who did what to whom.
All this talk about antifa, I had no idea that they were clashing with right wing gangs. Weird.

The thug who attempted murder with a deadly weapon has been identified, Joseph Christian Evans.

He was previously arrested at anothe Portland Antifa riot for using a slingshot!

He deserves jail!

OPQ3j1y.jpg

The thug who attempted murder with a deadly weapon has been identified, Joseph Christian Evans.

He was previously arrested at anothe Portland Antifa riot for using a slingshot!

He deserves jail!

OPQ3j1y.jpg
He does deserve jail.
A long time! Hope he tries that with an armed man next time.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

All this talk about antifa, I had no idea that they were clashing with right wing gangs. Weird.

This is the confusing thing when one is trying to figure it out via research on the internet. There are all of this complaints about this "antifa," but these "proud boys" and other alt-right groups seem to show up at these gatherings at which violence occurs. The reports of arrests for violence do not include which "side" the arrestees support. I have found reports that some of these "proud boys" have been arrested for violence.

Last edited:

Andy Ngo on Twitter

This is the confusing thing when one is trying to figure it out via research on the internet. There are all of this complaints about this "antifa," but these "proud boys" and other alt-right groups seem to show up at these gatherings at which violence occurs. The reports of arrests for violence do not include which "side" the arrestees support. I have found reports that some of these "proud boys" have been arrested for violence.
We are being manipulated.

The media that promotes this Jerry Springer "reality" shit show, has no interest ($) in getting the story accurate. And the people they are selling it to have no interest in the truth. It's enough that they can validate their bias and then wield it as a bludgeon in the partisan bloodbath that supplants rational political discourse in America.

FOR THE CLUELESS WHACK JOB LEFT

THEY ARE DOING THIS TO START A WAR DUMBASSES........ THEY WANT NTO TRIGGER THE GUN OWNERS TO SHOOT FIRST WHICH WILL BE THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD THEY WILL LIE AND SAY THE TOTAL OPPOSITE CAUSED IT THAT IS WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO REAL INFORMATION AND NOT THE MSM LIES!!!!!

What if like.. 10 of them get magically shot in the head and shut down instantly?? All within the span of a minute.?

I don't see that as being a bad thing.

MSM wonn't show their dumbasses this bs

65420764_10156206245181232_2057141373160652800_n.jpg

They are coming for your FREEDOM ASSHOLES WAKE UP!!

I’m Sure CNN is All Over THIS Story w/ Their ‘STATE OF HATE’ Special Report

This accurate REAL news report has been deemed “Not suitable for most advertisers”, but you can bet that CNN’S special report ‘State of Hate: The Explosion of White Supremacy’ will get plenty of corporate advertising. And of course, CNN will cover up for Antifa’s aggravated assaults in Portland this weekend. That real state of hate IS CNN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHE4qF_U4gU

About this website
youtube.com
I'm Sure CNN is All Over THIS Story w/ Their 'STATE OF HATE' Special Report

that's because you are a terrible person. We're not. Sorry to disappoint.

………..Trump Humpers are terrible folks, you definitely don't disappoint.

Says the person that is shocked we don't support violence against the media.

I am shocked that you are lying about it, wait that is what Trump Humpers do is lie.

You most certainly do disappoint... likely everyone, including those related to you.

Sounds like you are that son that didn't amount to shit, probably still lives at home with the parents.

Nope, own my own condo. Good try at insulting me, but I'd have to care what you thought first, to be really insulted.

Regardless, no one on the right wants reporters being attacked. No one. We hate violent people. We don't support them, which is why you don't see a violent right-wing version of Antifa being supported by the right-wing. We're the good people.

It's you on the left that are openly supporting a violent group like Antifa. That's all you need to know, to figure out which between the two of us, are the morally good.

First of all you need to know someone on the left that advocates violence against others, 2 both sides are to blame for the violence and lastly if you voted for Trump you have NO moral ground to stand on.
Dartmouth faculty supports professor's comments justifying Antifa violence

There's one. Actually that's a bunch. That's one guy saying it openly, and a bunch supporting him for saying it.

Portland mayor stands by decision to allow antifa to block traffic, hassle motorists

There's two.

I can think of a few others, but I think I've made the point.

Forum List

Back