Journalist, 12, faces off with police officer who threatened to arrest her

A healthy dislike of the police is a good thing.

That depends. Murderers and thieves also have a dislike of law enforcement.... they see it as a limiting factor and an encroachment on their lifestyle.

Nobody likes it when enforcement personnel abuse their authority. But I submit to you that those who are constantly finding fault with the general body of the constabulary do so because they have hidden motives that would otherwise be harmful to the public.

In the case of a 12 year old girl even if she hasn't encountered such an officer there is a stunning lack of disrespect for persons of adult stature. Her actions will not grow into anything healthy.

Jo

Now Hilde is making headlines of her own once again, after she filmed an Arizona town marshal, Joseph Patterson, threatening her. In the feisty exchange, she repeatedly asks the officer why he threatened to throw her in juvenile prison and what crime she had supposedly committed.

Patterson incorrectly tells her that it would be illegal for her to post a video of the exchange online. It’s a first amendment right to film and publish exchanges with law enforcement. Patterson has since been disciplined by local officials.

Fair play. This girl is going places.

I've always thought that the sleazy British Tabloid, the guardian was written by children - this confirms it... :eek:

That depends. Murderers and thieves also have a dislike of law enforcement.... they see it as a limiting factor and an encroachment on their lifestyle.

Nobody likes it when enforcement personnel abuse their authority. But I submit to you that those who are constantly finding fault with the general body of the constabulary do so because they have hidden motives that would otherwise be harmful to the public.

In the case of a 12 year old girl even if she hasn't encountered such an officer there is a stunning lack of disrespect for persons of adult stature. Her actions will not grow into anything healthy.

Jo
PURE projection, start to finish.

Now Hilde is making headlines of her own once again, after she filmed an Arizona town marshal, Joseph Patterson, threatening her. In the feisty exchange, she repeatedly asks the officer why he threatened to throw her in juvenile prison and what crime she had supposedly committed.

Patterson incorrectly tells her that it would be illegal for her to post a video of the exchange online. It’s a first amendment right to film and publish exchanges with law enforcement. Patterson has since been disciplined by local officials.

Prison or a cemetery, possibly, if she keeps pissing off the local thugs.

The officer was out of line however having said that there's no way I can condone
a 12 year old having a flippant disrespectful attitude towards law enforcement.

What Lefty thinks is cute will morph into a general personal rebellion against all wisdom and guidance and bite them in the ass.

This girl will grow up to be a library, just for the fun of it because she has no foundation upon which to respect the arrangement is being encouraged to disrespect it which is very stupid of her parents.

Jo
Is that even ENGLISH?

Yeah....... Talk texted and unchecked... But you have a point.

Here it is again..

What Lefty thinks is cute will morph into a general personal rebellion against all wisdom and guidance and bite them in the ass.

This girl will grow up to be a rebel just for the fun of it because she has no foundation upon which to respect the arrangement and is being actively encouraged to disrespect it which is very stupid of her parents.

Jo
Rebelliousness is an American virtue.Why do you hate America ?

Jo

Nope... Her willingness to be flippant is neither ptojectionary not is it courageous.
It is the foundation for social maladjustment.

Jo

Jo

Nope... Her willingness to be flippant is neither ptojectionary not is it courageous.

Jo

Your reading comprehension is dismal and your typing skills are atrocious. I do not doubt you had a point...but it is totally incoherent.

Jo

Jo

Your reading comprehension is dismal and your typing skills are atrocious. I do not doubt you had a point...but it is totally incoherent.

Sorry you're just wrong. I understand what I'm reading perfectly. As far as my typing is concerned I'm not sitting at a computer so I apologize for the spelling. However the point remains valid and if all you can do is nitpick typing and make false accusations about somebody else's understanding it's pretty obvious you're the one who has no point.

People usually nitpick those things when they've been cornered and have nothing left to say.

In my estimation that pretty much sums you up.

Jo

She is just following what she sees on TV, and needs to be grounded at home for a month for being a jerk off.

Jo

Jo

Sorry you're just wrong. I understand what I'm reading perfectly. As far as my typing is concerned I'm not sitting at a computer so I apologize for the spelling. However the point remains valid and if all you can do is nitpick typing and make false accusations about somebody else's understanding it's pretty obvious you're the one who has no point.

People usually nitpick those things when they've been cornered and have nothing left to say.

Jo

No, your reading comprehension is dismal. YOU are projecting, you bumbling nitwit!

Jo

Jo

Jo

No, your reading comprehension is dismal. YOU are projecting, you bumbling nitwit!

I am not projecting even in the slightest.
What I am doing is exposing your stupidity, tolerating your ineptitude and laughing at your childish defensiveness.

You apparently have no idea what the word projecting means. Obviously, however you know what it means to run and hide from the real issues. That issue would be the horrifying lack of respect and real decency being cultivated in left-wing children.

The example given in the post is rich with evidence of its presence.

You like every other Lefty is reduced to offering useless intellectual white noise
and childish schoolyard nyah-nyah responses.

Jo

Last edited:

Jo

Jo

I am not projecting even in the slightest.

Yes, you were, whether or not you realize it.

What I am doing is exposing your stupidity, tolerating your ineptitude and laughing at your childish defensiveness.

ANd, of course, the ad hominem personal attacks.

You apparently have no idea what the word projecting means. Obviously, however you know what it means to run and hide from the real issues. That issue would be the horrifying lack of respect and real decency being cultivated in left-wing children.

Actually, I do...which is why I recognized your projection the moment I read it.

The example given in the post is rich with evidence of its presence.

You like every other Lefty is reduced to offering useless intellectual white noise
and childish schoolyard nyah-nyah responses.

Jo

And now, a garnish of steaming horseshit, totally disconnected from reality.

Calling me a "lefty" gets you down to-exactly-three possibilities: you have read nothing I have posted here in the last seven years, you did read it and have the reading comprehension abilities of a rock, or you are totally out of anything resembling an argument and realize it, so you chugged laxative, dropped trou, bent over, and are now spinning in a circle, blasting explosive diarrhea in all directions as a pathetic distraction.

Forum List

Back