Jordon Peterson may soon go to jail

1) Already discussed. (His disgusting comment.)
Yes.
What exactly was his 'disgusting comment',
Discussed upthread.

You are the most spectacularly inept poster I’ve encountered here.

And when one considers the competition, that’s quite incredible. :eek:
quote it and identify it?
Read the thread.
Are we supposed to be able to read your feeble mind to figure out what exactly you are referring to?
Wow.

Spectacular.

Award winning.

Bravo!

:salute:

It's a good thing this Board is anonymous or Peterson would have a great lawsuit against you for defamation.
He wouldn’t actually. :)

To repeat:

He’s a revolting psychopath lucky to retain his license and freedom.

:)

As the article states

Peterson refused to undergo the regulatory board's equivalent of a Maoist struggle session or admit fault over his lawful speech.

Not long after being presented with the order from the CPO committee, Peterson penned an article in the National Post, stating, "I’m not complying. I’m not submitting to re-education. I am not admitting that my viewpoints — many of which have, by the way, been entirely justified by the facts that have emerged since the complaints were levied — were either wrong or unprofessional."

"I have done nothing to compromise those in my care; quite the contrary — I have served all my clients and the millions of people I am communicating with to the best of my ability and in good faith, and that’s that," he added.

Instead of bending the knee, he took the CPO to court, stressing that its order ran afoul of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

The Ontario Divisional Court ruled against Peterson Wednesday, concluding the CPO committee's ruling "is not disciplinary and does not prevent Dr. Peterson from expressing himself on controversial topics; it has a minimal impact on his right to freedom of expression."

The suggestion that the ruling has a "minimal impact" on Peterson's right to speak his mind appears to gloss over the fact that he now stands to lose his hard-earned license to practice clinical psychology unless he caves to the ideological parameters set by regulators.

Although he hasn't practiced in recent years, Peterson stressed earlier this year, "I deserve [my license]. I earned it. I haven't done anything to justify suspending it, and I don't want to give the hyenas their bones."

Per the ruling obtained by Canadian state media, Peterson must also pay his censors $25,000.

So according to the article, he has to pay $25,000 fine as well as possible lose his license.
Where is the jail time you lying fuck. ?

Discussed upthread.
With few exceptions, such as libel and slander, providing an opinion in the United States is not illegal .. even if it is offensive. Where upthread? I just see accusations with no substance. His charges were:

Peterson's offending speech included:

• criticism of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Trudeau's former chief of staff, Gerald Butts, who resigned amid the liberal leader's disgraceful and damning SNC Lavalin scandal;
  • a suggestion that the doctor who cut off actress Elliot Page's healthy breasts was a "criminal physician"; and
  • a retweet of a comment made by the leader of Canada's official opposition party regarding the unnecessary severity of COVID lockdowns.

You can do all of these in the United States ... legally. Please explain

He told someone to kill themself.

That’s disgusting, and he’s lucky to get away with just being asked to learn how to do better.

He’s a psychopath.

Is this what you are referring to? And this is against the law in the US?? :laughing0301:

I understand now why you've never come back to the thread. lol

1692907777510.png

With few exceptions, such as libel and slander, providing an opinion in the United States is not illegal .. even if it is offensive.
Not what I was referring to - read the thread.
Where upthread?
It’s a 2 page thread, dudebra. :rolleyes:
I just see accusations with no substance.
Google: Your frenemy.
His charges were:

You can do all of these in the United States ... legally. Please explain
See above.

Is this what you are referring to?
Very good - I knew you could master the Google! :)
And this is against the law in the US??
Yup.
I understand now why you've never come back to the thread. lol
I can’t be found anywhere on this thread I’m posting on.

I mean it’s weird.

I completely disappeared.

:eek:
JP’s a guy only an incel could love. :udaman:

How so?

What law does it break?
Laws vary state by state in the US, and there is often reticence to prosecute due to the belief that ultimate agency in a To be/Not situation lies with the individual.

But one underlying assumption is that people may be vulnerable, and suggesting or encouraging them to kill themselves in such a state could result in tragedy, despite agency being thought to lie primarily - some would say solely - with the individual.

But that someone in the field of psychology would engage in such encouragement/counsel is beyond repulsive, so Peterson should consider the very soft response to his conduct extraordinarily merciful.

But he’s a psychopath and toxic narcissist, so he is, of course, shitting all over this mercy.

Last edited:
Desperate to disparage an eloquent opponent, Peterson's critics sift through voluminous verbiage and strain context to achieve their goal. Self-satisfied with their efforts, they think they have dismissed his now monumental social presence. They only magnify him by comparison to their grotesque efforts.

Desperate to disparage an eloquent opponent, Peterson's critics sift through voluminous verbiage and strain context to achieve their goal. Self-satisfied with their efforts, they think they have dismissed his now monumental social presence. They only magnify him by comparison to their grotesque efforts.
OMG

Get a room, bra.

:)

But yeah, Peterson’s a pathetic troll and manbaby.

Forum List

Back