Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

Every nation is established on the lands of others. Why don't you get the fuck out of America before you go telling Israelis they have no right to be where they are. Those so-called "Palestinians" are not the original inhabitants either.
They were there when the Zionists bulldozer their homes to the ground and took over their fields. it was their land, not that of the Jews.

Nope. They left while they waited for the Syrians and the Egyptians to wipe out Israel. They can go take a flying fuck, as far as I'm concerned.
Yes, we are fully aware that you don't care about Jews stealing the lands of someone else.

Caring about that means you want to slaughter all the Jews?

That's the kind of "caring" we've come to expect from Nazi liberals like you.
You are such an infant my little Bripat.

Right, adults believe in genocide like you.

So? God had the Jews slaughter people right and left. Big deal.

There were specific episodes in the Old Testament where god told the Jews to kill certain people. He never issued a general commandment to slaughter all non-believers. Muhammad does that dozens of times in the Quran.

There's no equivalence.
Not for you there isn't, but you have no understanding of Islam, or anything else for that matter.

And let's say, for the sake of argument, that they are supposed to kill all non-believers, so they believe that. You want people to follow their Holy books right? Christians are supposed to follow theirs, Jews theirs, Hindus theirs, and so on. Isn't that being faithful?

I'm an atheist. I think all the holy books are works of fiction. I believe in reason and logic, not faith. I also have plenty of criticism for Christianity, but it's not nearly as irrational, barbaric or downright stupid as Islam.
Now it isn't.....but there was a time.................

There was never such a time.
Oh? The Inquisition? The Verdun Massacre? the Crusades? every pogram there was? The 30 Years War? The St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre?

spanish_Inquisition.jpg

ISIS, centuries before ISIS.

It's not comparable. Furthermore, that happened hundreds of years ago, not this week.
It's exactly the same. Only morons believe the timing matters. You are chasing a red dot little kitty, and just as able to catch it.

It's 180 degrees different. Christians who burned other Christians at the stake did not do so because of any command in the Bible. They did it purely from their own rationalizations. Muslims who set non-Muslims on fire, on the other hand, are simply following the commands in the Holy book they worship. They are complying with the dictates of their religion.
The Christians burned the Witches because the Bible said Do not suffer a witch. That is a dictate of Christianity (OT Judaism). Salem witch trials - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
And
Witch trials in the early modern period - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That's from the Old Testament which was written 3000 years ago. It certainly wasn't anything Jesus said. Furthere, there's a big difference between telling followers to kill a witch and telling them to kill everyone who refuses to convert to the one true faith.

You're grasping at straws.
No, because the point is that they are following the teachings of their Holy Book. If the Christians burned witches at the stake because it said to, then they were. If the Muslims kill infidels because their Holy Book says to, then they are as well. This is why we don't want people to do as their Holy Books say, in most cases.

They were there when the Zionists bulldozer their homes to the ground and took over their fields. it was their land, not that of the Jews.

Nope. They left while they waited for the Syrians and the Egyptians to wipe out Israel. They can go take a flying fuck, as far as I'm concerned.
Yes, we are fully aware that you don't care about Jews stealing the lands of someone else.

I haven't called for a genocide of the Jews, I've called for the destruction of Israel. They are unrelated.

They didn't steal anyone's land. the fact that the government is not to the liking of the Palestinian savages does not mean their land was stolen. There are still a couple million Muslims living in Israel, moron.
Two lies, in a row. The land was occupied my little infant, it belonged to Palestinian Arabs.

Most of the people in the West Bank and Gaza are newcomers from surrounding areas. There were only a handfull of so-called "Palestinians" living in the area when Jews started buying up property in the area.
That is incorrect. It was populated, with Palestinian Arabs, and now the Jews own their lands.

It's not comparable. Furthermore, that happened hundreds of years ago, not this week.
It's exactly the same. Only morons believe the timing matters. You are chasing a red dot little kitty, and just as able to catch it.

It's 180 degrees different. Christians who burned other Christians at the stake did not do so because of any command in the Bible. They did it purely from their own rationalizations. Muslims who set non-Muslims on fire, on the other hand, are simply following the commands in the Holy book they worship. They are complying with the dictates of their religion.
The Christians burned the Witches because the Bible said Do not suffer a witch. That is a dictate of Christianity (OT Judaism). Salem witch trials - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
And

That's from the Old Testament which was written 3000 years ago. It certainly wasn't anything Jesus said. Furthere, there's a big difference between telling followers to kill a witch and telling them to kill everyone who refuses to convert to the one true faith.

No, because the point is that they are following the teachings of their Holy Book. If the Christians burned witches at the stake because it said to, then they were. If the Muslims kill infidels because their Holy Book says to, then they are as well. This is why we don't want people to do as their Holy Books say, in most cases.

The two are simply not comparable, not by any stretch of the imagination.

They didn't steal anyone's land. the fact that the government is not to the liking of the Palestinian savages does not mean their land was stolen. There are still a couple million Muslims living in Israel, moron.
Two lies, in a row. The land was occupied my little infant, it belonged to Palestinian Arabs.

Most of the people in the West Bank and Gaza are newcomers from surrounding areas. There were only a handfull of so-called "Palestinians" living in the area when Jews started buying up property in the area.
That is incorrect. It was populated, with Palestinian Arabs, and now the Jews own their lands.

You just totally ignored what i said, so I won't bother refuting your second attempt to post this idiocy.

I haven't called for a genocide of the Jews, I've called for the destruction of Israel. They are unrelated.

ROFL! Yeah, you're real humanitarian. You only want to slaughter 8 million people.

And

LOL. No, they are exactly the same, you just don't like the idea so you reject it. What's the difference between a Jew stoning a homosexual to death and a Muslin throwing one off a building to his death? Both Holy Books say they should be killed, period. To be faithful one must do as the books say right?

You just totally ignored what i said, so I won't bother refuting your second attempt to post this idiocy.
What you said was garbage, the apology of a Zionist. It's simple untrue.

Last edited:

You're still pretending you don't know what I actually said.

And

LOL. No, they are exactly the same, you just don't like the idea so you reject it. What's the difference between a Jew stoning a homosexual to death and a Muslin throwing one off a building to his death? Both Holy Books say they should be killed, period. To be faithful one must do as the books say right?

NOT.

And

NOT.
So faith means you reject the teachings of your Holy book? Interesting.

Just admit you're an antisemite. You aren't fooling anyone.

NOT.

You'd have to ask one of the faithfull what faith means. However, there's no comparison between the Bible and the blood lust of the Quran.

NOT.

You'd have to ask one of the faithfull what faith means. However, there's no comparison between the Bible and the blood lust of the Quran.
Oh but there is. God had the Jews kill like the Muslims never have, down the the child, the slave, the infant, and the livestock.

NOT.

Oh but there is. God had the Jews kill like the Muslims never have, down the the child, the slave, the infant, and the livestock.

It's impossible to put into words how totally full of shit you are.

Probably because I'm not an Anti-Semite, even though Arabs are also Semites. It's not the Jews who are the problem, hell they doubt in God as much as I do often enough, it's the Zionists, and many of them are Christians.

Probably because I'm not an Anti-Semite, even though Arabs are also Semites. It's not the Jews who are the problem, hell they doubt in God as much as I do often enough, it's the Zionists, and many of them are Christians.

As I already said, you aren't fooling anyone.

NOT.

It's impossible to put into words how totally full of shit you are.
It's in the OT, dummy. The God of the Jews and the Muslims loves a good slaughter, obviously.

Forum List

Back